Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

I Want To Travel To Usa, Canada, Uk And Schengen Countries, Here Are The Opportu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Travel To Usa, Canada, Uk And Schengen Countries, Here Are The Opportu (696 Views)

Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA / Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Travel To Usa, Canada, Uk And Schengen Countries, Here Are The Opportu by emeka500(f): 4:59am On Aug 07, 2015
I WANT TO TRAVEL TO USA, CANADA, UK AND SCHENGEN COUNTRIES, HERE ARE THE OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU.
Our offer Packages are as follows
1 USA 2yrs VISA (Single Adults= N500,000, while
Married couples with kids
N800,000)
2 UK 6Months Visa (Single Adults= N300,000,
while Married couples with
kids N600, 000)
3 CANADA 6Months Visa (Single Adults=
N400,000, while Married couples with
kids N600,000)
4 Schengen 3Months Visa (Single Adults=
N500,000, while Married couples
with kids N700,000)
5 We also offer study packages to study in UK,
CANADA AND NETHERLAND
either B.SC , MASTERS, or CERTIFICATE short
courses of your choice. (Tuition
fees are very low!!! And you can be working while
studying)
Please note that in all the ABOVE packages,
there is no “DOWN PAYMENT”. The
100% ABOVE PAYMENT is to be paid after your
VISA is outconfirmed to you.
(NO BLIND BUSINESSPAYMENT).
Please only serious interested persons should
contact us with below
contacts info. HURRY NOW WHILE THE OFFER
LAST!!!!
Name Mrs. PRECIOUS .C.
Phone & WhatsApp 08065199817,
#44, Aina Street by Fabga bus stop, iju road,
agege, lagos.
Re: I Want To Travel To Usa, Canada, Uk And Schengen Countries, Here Are The Opportu by eleko1: 5:12am On Aug 07, 2015
May u not end ur journey @ Alagbon close sad.Continue with Ur scam. undecided.Truly hard working pipu sad

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Travel To Usa, Canada, Uk And Schengen Countries, Here Are The Opportu by eleko1: 5:22am On Aug 07, 2015
MOD.Delete this useless scammer post now angry.They should go and find legitimate biz to do than scamming/fraud.Nah pipu dey sell Gala/la casa for road
Re: I Want To Travel To Usa, Canada, Uk And Schengen Countries, Here Are The Opportu by agarawu23(m): 6:27am On Aug 07, 2015
theif embarassed
Re: I Want To Travel To Usa, Canada, Uk And Schengen Countries, Here Are The Opportu by Lucasbalo(m): 6:30am On Aug 07, 2015
emeka500:
I WANT TO TRAVEL TO USA, CANADA, UK AND SCHENGEN COUNTRIES, HERE ARE THE OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU.
Our offer Packages are as follows
1 USA 2yrs VISA (Single Adults= N500,000, while
Married couples with kids
N800,000)
2 UK 6Months Visa (Single Adults= N300,000,
while Married couples with
kids N600, 000)
3 CANADA 6Months Visa (Single Adults=
N400,000, while Married couples with
kids N600,000)
4 Schengen 3Months Visa (Single Adults=
N500,000, while Married couples
with kids N700,000)
5 We also offer study packages to study in UK,
CANADA AND NETHERLAND
either B.SC , MASTERS, or CERTIFICATE short
courses of your choice. (Tuition
fees are very low!!! And you can be working while
studying)
Please note that in all the ABOVE packages,
there is no “DOWN PAYMENT”. The
100% ABOVE PAYMENT is to be paid after your
VISA is outconfirmed to you.
(NO BLIND BUSINESSPAYMENT).
Please only serious interested persons should
contact us with below
contacts info. HURRY NOW WHILE THE OFFER
LAST!!!!
Name Mrs. PRECIOUS .C.
Phone & WhatsApp 08065199817,
#44, Aina Street by Fabga bus stop, iju road,
agege, lagos.
Wishing you luck in your scamming scheme . Alagbon or Kirikiri is waiting for you.
Re: I Want To Travel To Usa, Canada, Uk And Schengen Countries, Here Are The Opportu by cy4cent(f): 9:40am On Aug 07, 2015
Scam alert !!!!!!! Busted !!!

I chatted with the person, when I said someone will be meeting her in the lagos office @ the address she provided above she said she is no longer in Lagos, that they have moved, to Abuja Romanian embassy. She said I should pay 42,300 as visa fees. I asked her for account number,

it took more than 45 mins after asking if m paying now, hope m not going to keep it etc, before she finally sent one account number : Blessing Bolaji account number 3091066665.

I asked the name of the person to ask after in Abuja Romanian embassy, she said Emeka precious, I asked who is Bolaji blessing then, she said Secretary.

Too many holes in her/his statement. m saying her, cos it was a lady's pic I saw on the what's app profile pic. Test all spirit to know which is true, I just did.

Don't fall victim oooo, be warned , voice mail things. Lol

Knowing that I have busted him he said Nigerians like cheap things n they will continue getting it, especially online things that he sees things he wants to buy before paying for them. said I should stop busting him,
hmmmmmmm, nairalanders una hear before you buy online things be sure , have seen a lot of people lamenting here , If it's too cheap it's not true !!! open your eyes ooo.
Re: I Want To Travel To Usa, Canada, Uk And Schengen Countries, Here Are The Opportu by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Uk /Schengen visa in just two weeks.

Requirement:
int'l passport.
4 passport photograph on white background
Signature twice on plain sheet.

(confirm Visa before payment)

for more info pls call 09020019220.

(1) (Reply)

Obahiagbon: Buhari's Spartan Discipline Already Yielding Result!!! / NASS Members Walked Out On Us When Confronted Over Their Jumbo Pay — Tukur / Okonjo Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.