Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,107 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Is It Reasonable To Hold More Than One Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is It Reasonable To Hold More Than One Phone? (633 Views)

How Can I Have 2 Whatsapp On One Phone. / Itel Mobile Overtakes Samsung As Africa Number One Phone Company / A Nairalander Shows How To Transfer Battery Charges From One Phone To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Reasonable To Hold More Than One Phone? by bebene: 7:41am On Aug 07, 2015
i see it as unreasonable and just a show up to hold more than two phones especially two expensive phones like, samsung S6 and iphone 7. it would have been normal and understandable if it were a big and small phone as africans, what do you think.
Re: Is It Reasonable To Hold More Than One Phone? by valmunich(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2015
One big and one small phone is cool

Btw, OP you have to come to par with the fact that the number of phones one chooses to use is their personal life and choice.
Re: Is It Reasonable To Hold More Than One Phone? by LadyX(f): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2015
I see nothing wrong with holding/having 2 expensive phones. One can be for business and the other for personal/family calls.
Re: Is It Reasonable To Hold More Than One Phone? by kossyablaze(m): 7:48am On Aug 07, 2015
I av 2...Itz actually cool.3 is a no no

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Reasonable To Hold More Than One Phone? by respect80(m): 7:50am On Aug 07, 2015
It all depends on how you use each
Re: Is It Reasonable To Hold More Than One Phone? by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2015
Ruuubbish. How e take concern u @ op? All those celebrity wey dey park the latest expensive cars full dem garage, are you saying dey shoulda included one tortoise car? Or peugeot 504.
It is choice. Flaunt it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Reasonable To Hold More Than One Phone? by frinx: 9:54am On Aug 07, 2015
holding more than one expensive phone is not bad (my opinion).

I feel it would only look funny when you use two expensive phones that are similar.

But cross-platforming(IOS & Android or Blackberry) or hardware features(front facing speakers,screen size nd quality, fingerprint, heart rate monitor or camera quality& design) not bad at all.
Re: Is It Reasonable To Hold More Than One Phone? by bebene: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
stupidity:
Ruuubbish. How e take concern u @ op? All those celebrity wey dey park the latest expensive cars full dem garage, are you saying dey shoulda included one tortoise car? Or peugeot 504.
It is choice. Flaunt it.
did just mention celebrities? dont follow their life style ooo,especially nigerian type,they do everything to impres people.
Re: Is It Reasonable To Hold More Than One Phone? by holusormi(m): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
I also don't think it makes sense , I used to have a iPhone 5s and Q10 before , but when I looked at it critically I discovered it was just a waste of time and money , simply find one platform that suits u and enjoy it jarwe ..... 1 iphone and a small Nokia torchlight = bliss undecided

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Will Not Kill Me / OLX New Look, They Have Changed The Site. / Is Infinix Zero 3,32gb Rom Variant Available In Stock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.