Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! (9215 Views)

Just In- Lagoon Suicide: Allwel Orji Makes A New Video, Says “am Alive!” / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested / Screenshots Of The Radio Biafra App On Google Playstore™ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by UmuEri(m): 7:50am On Aug 07, 2015
The Biafra struggle has taken a new dimension, as radio Biafra lunches a new android App (free download).

The App also has features such as Tv broadcast, live streams, radio live broadcast, char messengers etc.

Visit below to download:

http://radiobiafra.co/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=107680

Mod pls no banning ooo, am only reporting what I saw and source is verifiable! Lolz

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by kossyablaze(m): 7:53am On Aug 07, 2015
Lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by Omambala1(m): 7:53am On Aug 07, 2015
I downloaded mine yesterday night. It's quit unique!

15 Likes

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by 99100(m): 7:54am On Aug 07, 2015
UmuEri:
The Biafra struggle has taken a new dimension, as radio Biafra lunches a new android App (free download).

The App also has features such as Tv broadcast, live streams, radio live broadcast, char messengers etc.

Visit below to download:

Mod pls no banning ooo, am only reporting what I saw and source is verifiable! Lolz

7 Likes

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by DaBullIT(m): 7:55am On Aug 07, 2015
The mugus money are being put to Use

3 Likes

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by Lvlink(f): 7:58am On Aug 07, 2015
UmuEri:

Visit below to download:

the guy is really serious oo. I just downloaded it now. It's really working.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by UmuEri(m): 8:02am On Aug 07, 2015
DaBullIT:
The mugus money are being put to Use
if this is the benefits of being a mugu, I want to remain a mugu forever!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by Omambala1(m): 8:05am On Aug 07, 2015
Indeed this App is the best I have seen!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by NDPVF(m): 8:29am On Aug 07, 2015
What a great App.
Love it. I av' got it installed in my phone.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:55am On Aug 07, 2015
Omambala1:
Indeed this App is the best I have seen!
it's the best u've ever seen? Lol...

3 Likes

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 07, 2015
nice app

1 Like

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by Themonster: 9:01am On Aug 07, 2015
installed grin up biafra cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by Themonster: 9:02am On Aug 07, 2015
anyi ga tigbu awusa

7 Likes

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by Bobbystanley(m): 9:04am On Aug 07, 2015
Biafra is here to Stay.
The land of the rising Sun

11 Likes

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by ahaz: 9:05am On Aug 07, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
nice app
yorobbers developing goose pimples as usual

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by sdindan: 9:06am On Aug 07, 2015
Great

2 Likes

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by damosthottest: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2015
Nice development, more on the way

3 Likes

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by brize(m): 9:14am On Aug 07, 2015
Am waiting for south wasterners to come and say, why is he hiding in london? Cos that is their best punch line, and hausas will be making brainless comments here and there........... Hausas can marry yorubas since they share many things in common

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by damosthottest: 9:15am On Aug 07, 2015
UmuEri:

Visit below to download:

Nice development, more on the way

5 Likes

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2015
ahaz:
yorobbers developing goose pimples as usual

I don't care bro
Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by Trut(m): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

I don't care bro
You care

5 Likes

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by Themonster: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2015
shachris grin go and download yours oo

8 Likes

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 07, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

I don't care bro

It's a lie, you care oooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 07, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

I don't care bro

Y
if you dont care you wont be here

6 Likes

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2015
Wao Wao WAo..... Nnamdi Kanu has said it, the mote they look the less they say, .... ppl think he is alone... Right now there are two world power countries backing him.... PPl from the "waste" will be caught unaware when the .... they think the fight is all about social/media where they can practice their divide and rule to conquer some gullible S Southerners

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by o42austino(m): 9:56am On Aug 07, 2015
This is a serious upgrade, the guy is serious.

4 Likes

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by Omambala1(m): 10:29am On Aug 07, 2015
I learnt Biafra newspaper is out too. It is called "Biafra Times"

13 Likes

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by damosthottest: 10:32am On Aug 07, 2015
Omambala1:
I learnt Biafra newspaper is out too. It is called "Biafra Times"

Since May 30th, infact they are two: Biafra Times and Biafra Herald.

12 Likes

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by SOUNDKING: 10:39am On Aug 07, 2015
damosthottest:

Since May 30th, infact they are two: Biafra Times and Biafra Herald.
Nnamdi kanu was called by God to liberate his people,that is why he fears no mortal man,victory is sure.

14 Likes

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by damosthottest: 10:41am On Aug 07, 2015
SOUNDKING:
Nnamdi kanu was called by God to liberate his people,that is why he fears no mortal man,victory is sure.

DEFINITELY

5 Likes

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by Lvlink(f): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2015
Look at what I saw on my facebook page, is it true? Can someone confirm this?

2 Likes

Re: Just In: The New Android Radio Biafra App is Out, With Tv Features! by UmuEri(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2015
damosthottest:

DEFINITELY
ya it's in the pipeline!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely / Eight Assembly Remains Most Audacious Despite Challenges – Saraki / History Of Revenue Allocation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.