Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? (1986 Views)

Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. / God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours / What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by agwom(m): 8:09am On Aug 07, 2015
How many people of faith have asked, or at least thought to themselves, is there really a Heaven?

I have asked that question a number of times, and frequently felt guilty for doing so. Because, you see, I do believe in a Heaven and in a God who is omniscient; a God who says in Revelation 1:8, "I am the Alpha and the Omega, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." So if I'm secure in that faith, if I am a 'true believer,' then why would I question the existence of Heaven, and even God? One can't believe in a Heaven without believing in a God.

Maybe it's natural to sometimes have questions and doubt. After all, we as humans have a limited capacity to grasp and accept unquestionably what we're unable to see; we need concrete proof. How is it possible, if we give the matter serious consideration, to imagine God knowing what is happening throughout an entire world, and knowing what's in the heart of billions of people at any given moment?

Is the best solution to simply trust that it's all real, appreciate it for what you want it to be, what you want it to mean to you? And more importantly, to have the hope that it is real, and to know that life would be meaningless without it?

I believe that perhaps faith shouldn't be measured: thinking that person has 100% faith, that one has only about 45%, or whatever. After all, Jesus did say, "if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'move from here,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." That comes from Matthew 17:20-21. So that must mean that even a tiny bit of faith works just fine. "Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

When I see the beauty of the world, the complexity of the human species, the unknown number of species and subspecies of animals, birds, and insects, the moon, the stars, the clouds, the ocean, how can I, even for a moment, doubt that there is a much greater power than I who is in control?

And when thinking about it, I don't see that there is a conflict between "the big bang' theory of creation, and God's creation. I know in my heart that the wonders of this world didn't just happen, that it wasn't just a fluke. In my view, the big bang might simply have been the manner in which God chose to 'create' the world. "God, Who through the Word creates all things." John 1:3

Heaven is mentioned in the Old Testament and the New Testament, but I don't get a sense from those readings what Heaven really might be like. I think the Bible is a necessary guide, with helpful suggestions and advice, and that the writers were inspired by God. But I also believe that it is filled with symbolism, metaphor, and even hyperbole.

Even though Science probably plays no significant part in convincing anyone that there is a God or an afterlife, it might be debated by some 'believers' who can quote scripture that will refute such an assumption.

Although scientists, particularly atheist scientists, say that there is nothing known thus far to indicate that a 'soul,' exists, it is explained to some degree in "Positive Atheism Magazine" from 2001. According to the person writing the article, the Nervous system, particularly the Brain, working in conjunction with the nerves and sensory organs, indicates that there is nothing seen which could remotely point to the possibility that a supernatural 'soul' exists. Of course, religious people believe that a 'soul' somehow survives death of the body.

I think that everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, regardless of how it may differ from mine. But I will continue to pray to God, until my dying breath, to help me to believe, to believe with my whole heart and soul.
Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by adewaletb3(m): 9:38am On Aug 07, 2015
Nope there isn't any after life or heaven or hell it's all a religion fantasy.
Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by 5minsmadness: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2015
Yes there is a heaven and an afterlife. Those who don't want to believe it can't disprove it either.

Also it's OK to doubt sometimes. Having faith isn't easy, if it was everybody would be believers. You have some people here that NOTHING supernatural has ever happened to them so it's much more difficult for them to believe. But whether they believe or not doesn't change anything. There is an afterlife.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by MizJanet(f): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2015
5minsmadness:
Yes there is a heaven and an afterlife. Those who don't want to believe it can't disprove it either.

Also it's OK to doubt sometimes. Having faith isn't easy, if it was everybody would be believers. You have some people here that NOTHING supernatural has ever happened to them so it's much more difficult for them to believe. But whether they believe or not doesn't change anything. There is an afterlife.

What about after - afterlife ?
Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by 5minsmadness: 11:52am On Aug 07, 2015
MizJanet:

What about after - afterlife ?

The afterlife is eternal. There is no after after-afterlife. And if there happens to be then it will be an excellent adventure!
Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by MizJanet(f): 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
5minsmadness:

The afterlife is eternal. There is no after after-afterlife. And if there happens to be then it will be an excellent adventure!

Nice daydream . & What exactly will you be doing in heaven ?
Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by johnydon22(m): 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
5minsmadness:

smiley Oh yes how can someone disprove what is not proven, it's tantamount to asking someone to disprove nothing. . .

So am sure you know quite well thats why you made the absolute statement that there is an afterlife, so please regale us the thrilling tale by postulating your methods of observations of this simple fact, we so much want to KNOW.

Tell us how you got to know, prove to us there is wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by johnydon22(m): 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
MizJanet:

Nice dream . What exactly will you be doing in heaven ?
The Quran/Bible or Hindu shruti in the hand of one man sometimes can be worse than a bottle of whiskey in the hand of another.

There are some kinds of humans who have not finished living this one life everyone is sure is real, are vainfully, greedily chasing after the fantasy of another life after they are DEAD (absence of life).

You can look out of the street and even on nairaland and see the results . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by 5minsmadness: 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
MizJanet:

Nice daydream . & What exactly will you be doing in heaven ?
Whatever the Lord wants me to do smiley His happiness will be my happiness. But I'm speaking for myself though. Ask others. smiley
Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by 5minsmadness: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
johnydon22:

smiley Oh yes how can someone disprove what is not proven, it's tantamount to asking someone to disprove nothing. . .

So am sure you know quite well thats why you made the absolute statement that there is an afterlife, so please regale us the thrilling tale by postulating your methods of observations of this simple fact, we so much want to KNOW.

Prove to you why? what authority are you?
Prove to you who can't see past the nose of science? You who claim to beleive something does not exist as long as you havent seen it YET beleive in the atom that has not yet been seen by the human eye without artificial imagery or in a Big Bang that nobody witnessed?

Your beliefs are more "illogical" than mine.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by 5minsmadness: 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
johnydon22:
The Quran/Bible or Hindu shruti in the hand of one man sometimes can be worse than a bottle of whiskey in the hand of another.

There are some kinds of humans who have not finished living this one life everyone is sure is real, are vainfully, greedily chasing after the fantasy of another life after they are DEAD (absence of life).

You see that which you choose to see.

You forgot to mention that countless good and selfless deeds have been done by men who weilded that same Bible/Quoran/Shruti and those who for the sake of a greater afterlife sacrificed thier present life for the betterment of mankind and through whose sacrifices you have the freedom to spew the thrash you so frequently dish out on nairaland.

You vision is biased.
You vision is tainted.
Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by BoTNaija(m): 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
The concept of an afterlife is at best, illusory and at worst, a criminal attempt to limit the human mind from attaining to its best capacity. God is real and every living creation of His has a terminal period of existence - humans, monkeys, lizards, vultures! The Bible or Quran are as good as a bottle of whiskey (opium), meant to lure you to sleep, while your mental captors exploit you perpetually!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by Brown47: 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
5minsmadness:

what supernatural thing happened to you that made you believe?
Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by 5minsmadness: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Brown47:

what supernatural thing happened to you that made you believe?

I'm only sharing this cos you asked.
I'm not interested in proving any point, jus telling you what makes me undoubtedly sure.

My first remembered experience of a possible afterlife happened when I was saying my prayers one day in my mother's room. I was alone and it was very quiet, no distractions whatsoever. I was practicing the art of meaning what I say i.e meditating on every word in the prayer. I must have been there for about an hour. My eyes were closed and I knelt beside the bed. The prayer is one of those that has a chorus or response.

I gradually began to hear people responding to the chorus. I initiallythought i was imagining it or maybe dosing off to sleep but I wasnt. I keep my eyes tightly shut and continued my prayers and the voices got louder until they were in the same room with me. It became so much that I was almost scared to open my eyes. The next thing I knew peace flooded my entire being. It was like being on drugs or something and not having a care at all in the world, Like you had found a particular secret everyone has been looking for, like i stumbled upon that secret. Everywhere was suddenly bright and I found myself in a very very huge hall, the roof so high I could barely make it out. On both sides of me were angels standing like in a stadium, all white clothing and shiny white wings. They follwed the prayers along with me and chorused when the time for chorus came. There was an amazing form of holiness or peacefullness or something I cant quite explain. I was stunned at all I had seen around me and for a moment even forgot I was supposed to be kneeling and saying my prayers in my mom's room. I stopped the prayers immediately and the angels stopped as well. There was silence for a while and the looks on thier faces was like "Go on."

So I continued and they continued as well. In front of me was a very bright light, very bright but not blinding to the eyes or anything like that, just pure white bright and emanating radiance. Obviously there was something or someone inside that light but I couldnt see it. I said a few more of the prayers and they prayed along with me.

I dont know how long i stayed there but gradually the scene faded away and I was back in my mother's room again. I rounded off the prayer very reluctantly. It was like I shouldnt leave that place, like I had found something and I didnt want to let it go. But go it did.
Slowly the feeling of peace died down as the noise of the world surrounded me. I got up and went out still feeling like I had just left a very familiar place, a place I was supposed to be familiar with but couldnt remember why.

If I say I had visited heaven it sounds corny to me. I'm no one special as far as I know. I hardly go for outreaches or all those preaching stuff. I mentioned it to no one at the time and it has never repeated itself as intensely as it did that afternoon except maybe during my holy communion when I felt a similar thing. But I wont share that one.

Thats part of my conviction there. The other two are very private.

The thing I feel with atheists is that they have never ever had a supernatural experience. I'm not talking of hallucinations or dreams or make beleive, I'm talking real life spiritual events that you just cant explain like my mother calling me all the way from the US when I was very ill to tell me she had a feeling in her spirit that I wasnt well and decided to call to know if I was ok. If you have never had something like that happened to you then its easy for you to shake your head and say there is no god or afterlife. And I honestly wont blame you. How can you believe what you have never felt?

1 Like

Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by Medicis(m): 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
5minsmadness:

I'm not interested in proving any point, jus telling you what makes me undoubtedly sure.

My first remembered experience of a possible afterlife happened when I was saying my prayers one day in my mother's room. I was alone and it was very quiet, no distractions whatsoever. I was practicing the art of meaning what I say i.e meditating on every word in the prayer. I must have been there for about an hour. My eyes were closed and I knelt beside the bed. The prayer is one of those that has a chorus or response.

I gradually began to hear people responding to the chorus. I initiallythought i was imagining it or maybe dosing off to sleep but I wasnt. I keep my eyes tightly shut and continued my prayers and the voices got louder until they were in the same room with me. It became so much that I was almost scared to open my eyes. The next thing I knew peace flooded my entire being. It was like being on drugs or something and not having a care at all in the world, Like you had found a particular secret everyone has been looking for, like i stumbled upon that secret. Everywhere was suddenly bright and I found myself in a very very huge hall, the roof so high I could barely make it out. On both sides of me were angels standing like in a stadium, all white clothing and shiny white wings. They follwed the prayers along with me and chorused when the time for chorus came. There was an amazing form of holiness or peacefullness or something I cant quite explain. I was stunned at all I had seen around me and for a moment even forgot I was supposed to be kneeling and saying my prayers in my mom's room. I stopped the prayers immediately and the angels stopped as well. There was silence for a while and the looks on thier faces was like "Go on."

So I continued and they continued as well. In front of me was a very bright light, very bright but not blinding to the eyes or anything like that, just pure white bright and emanating radiance. Obviously there was something or someone inside that light but I couldnt see it. I said a few more of the prayers and they prayed along with me.

I dont know how long i stayed there but gradually the scene faded away and I was back in my mother's room again. I rounded off the prayer very reluctantly. It was like I shouldnt leave that place, like I had found something and I didnt want to let it go. But go it did.
Slowly the feeling of peace died down as the noise of the world surrounded me. I got up and went out still feeling like I had just left a very familiar place, a place I was supposed to be familiar with but couldnt remember why.

If I say I had visited heaven it sounds corny to me. I'm no one special as far as I know. I hardly go for outreaches or all those preaching stuff. I mentioned it to no one at the time and it has never repeated itself as intensely as it did that afternoon except maybe during my holy communion when I felt a similar thing. But I wont share that one.

The thing I feel with atheists is that they have never ever had a supernatural experience. I'm not talking of hallucinations or dreams or make beleive, I'm talking real life spiritual events that you just cant explain like my mother calling me all the way from the US when I was very ill to tell me she had a feeling in her spirit that I wasnt well and decided to call to know if I was ok. If you have never had something like that happened to you then its easy for you to shake your head and say there is no god or afterlife. And I honestly wont blame you. How can you believe what you have never felt?

Nice one bro... When you've had an encounter with God, there is nothing anybody will say about God that'll make you not believe in his existence.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

well tanks for sharing..

But permit me to tell u that the human mind works in so many ways.

Now do u knw that at times, what u hallucinate or imagine or fantasize within ur mind is what u will get only based on that imagination.

Do u also knw that i can fantasize and dream of being the richest man i n the world, and in the process, i go out of this world and those my fantasies now look real only to be tapped or distracted for me to get back and realize i was dreaming.

Now i can categorically tell u that when my granny died, i almost got a psychological trauma in the sense that i was thinking about him everymoment of the day.

One day i was in deep thinking of him, lo and behold he appeared to me, i felt like i was conversing with him. But this only happened in my imaginations and hallucinations.

Human minds can decieve sometimes.
Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by CaptainJune: 7:49am On Aug 08, 2015
johnydon22:

Question. Science can explain every phenomenon in the universe. T or F?
Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by CaptainJune: 8:00am On Aug 08, 2015
BoTNaija:
The concept of an afterlife is at best, illusory and at worst, a criminal attempt to limit the human mind from attaining to its best capacity. God is real and every living creation of His has a terminal period of existence - humans, monkeys, lizards, vultures! The Bible or Quran are as good as a bottle of whiskey (opium), meant to lure you to sleep, while your mental captors exploit you perpetually!

There's no afterlife? You're more misguided than a drunk who thinks a major busy road is his magnificent stretch of palatial, king-size bed. When your error of thought vaporizes - may God have mercy on you that it is not too late.
Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by 5minsmadness: 8:47am On Aug 08, 2015
krattoss:
well tanks for sharing..

But permit me to tell u that the human mind works in so many ways.

Now do u knw that at times, what u hallucinate or imagine or fantasize within ur mind is what u will get only based on that imagination.

Do u also knw that i can fantasize and dream of being the richest man i n the world, and in the process, i go out of this world and those my fantasies now look real only to be tapped or distracted for me to get back and realize i was dreaming.

Now i can categorically tell u that when my granny died, i almost got a psychological trauma in the sense that i was thinking about him everymoment of the day.

One day i was in deep thinking of him, lo and behold he appeared to me, i felt like i was conversing with him. But this only happened in my imaginations and hallucinations.

Human minds can decieve sometimes.

If I may ask, what did you and your grandfather converse about? Was it a previous conversation or something new? What was the meat if the discussion?
Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

If I may ask, what did you and your grandfather converse about? Was it a previous conversation or something new? What was the meat if the discussion?
i was dumbfounded. Was like....cant believe my imaginations..wugo(his nickname i call him) is that you?was what came out of my mouth.

She was only smilling and waving at me.

Infact i was in cloud 9
Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by 5minsmadness: 10:25am On Aug 08, 2015
krattoss:
i was dumbfounded. Was like....cant believe my imaginations..wugo(his nickname i call him) is that you?was what came out of my mouth.

She was only smilling and waving at me.

Infact i was in cloud 9
So she didn't say anything?
Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by johnydon22(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2015
Hahahahaha bro why getting emotional over a simple discourse? wink
5minsmadness:

Prove to you why? what authority are you?
Please it's not a fight or enmity, we are only discussing... I never claimed to be an authority here; i stated my reasons.. "Prove to us, so we can learn and KNOW" that shouldn't be hard for you i presume..

Prove to you who can't see past the nose of science? You who claim to beleive something does not exist as long as you havent seen it YET beleive in the atom that has not yet been seen by the human eye without artificial imagery or in a Big Bang that nobody witnessed?
You really don't know how to argue do you?
I have never asserted to agree with the big bang theory (By the way hope you know was postulated by a theist,catholic priest for that matter) so in case as usual you are thinking it's an atheistic theory, you are sadly mistaken.. Big bang is a scientific theory and has nothing to do with atheism or theism.

I have never asserted to agree with big bang theory so why did you ASSUME i did? Thats Straw man you know..

About Atoms, am not sure i even need to talk on that unless your theistic beliefs impairs your scientific cognition.

Your beliefs are more "illogical" than mine.
Evidently, i can totally see that smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by winner01(m): 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
johnydon22:

Fool!!!, thats what you and those ignorantly liking your comments are.
"sometimes the Bible in hand of one man is worse than a
whiskey bottle in the hand...." -- Harper Lee, Miss maudie...whoever this quote belongs to..

The quote you plagiarized is one of hate for the christian God, dont try to balance your hatred by including the quran or shruti.......If you feel the same way about allah, go to islams page.
Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by johnydon22(m): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
winner01:
Fool!!!, thats what you and those ignorantly liking your comments are.
"sometimes the Bible in hand of one man is worse than a
whiskey bottle in the hand...." -- Harper Lee, Miss maudie...whoever this quote belongs to..

The quote you plagiarized is one of hate for the christian God, dont try to balance your hatred by including the quran or shruti.......If you feel the same way about allah, go to islams page.
You sound really angry, frustrated and desperate ... Calm down we are not fighting or enemies...Is this how you always react when people do not share your ideologies? You call names and insult?... Hhmmmm alright its a Harper Lee quote by the way, nobody was disputing that, its pretty a common and popular quote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by winner01(m): 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
johnydon22:
You sound really angry, frustrated and desperate ... Calm down we are not fighting or enemies...Is this how you always react when people do not share your ideologies? You call names and insult?... Hhmmmm alright its a Harper Lee quote by the way, nobody was disputing that, its pretty a common and popular quote
The Bible calls you foolish and i really agree with it.....I cant be angry about irrelevancies, but im irritated that you try to balance your hate....You even go ahead to edit a quote to suit your godhate-balancing......Just admit that you hate the christian God or run away in shame to the muslim section and prove your disbelieve for_allah.
Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by johnydon22(m): 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
winner01:
The Bible calls you foolish and i really agree with it.....I cant be angry about irrelevancies, but im irritated that you try to balance your hate....You even go ahead to edit a quote to suit your godhate-balancing......Just admit that you hate the christian God or run away in shame to the muslim section and prove your disbelieve for_allah.
[b]
Lol boy calm down. . . You don't know how to argue i suggest you learn it then try engaging me in a meaningful arguement not this your very childish insults, ad hominems and full exhibition of hate and frustration cus you really sound frustrated.

I do not believe the muslim God --- i don't hate the muslim god
i do not believe the hindu God-- i don't hate the hindu god
i do not believe greek God--- I dont hate greek god
I do not believe Judeo/Chrisitan God-- i do not hate the judeo/christian god.

Boy, disbelieve is not synonymous to hate..one can always but wonder how someone can possibly hate that which is just an idea (a concept)

This religious section is not a christian section, it deals with every aspect of theism.
If hindus do so well as bring their myth here, they get equal refutation as you.
If muslims bring it here they get as much as you even traditional religionists and satanist..

This your cry of the victim really won't help you out smiley you will only end up frustrating yourself more and keep on throwing insults at everyone that disbelieves your god concept.

Now calm down: Go and learn how to argue in defence of your beliefs and not insult
[/b]

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by winner01(m): 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]
Lol boy calm down. . . You don't know how to argue i suggest you learn it then try engaging me in a meaningful arguement not this your very childish insults, ad hominems and full exhibition of hate and frustration cus you really sound frustrated.

Boy, disbelieve is not synonymous to hate..one can always but wonder how someone can possibly hate that which is just an idea (a concept)

This religious section is not a christian section, it deals with every aspect of theism.
If hindus do so well as bring their myth here, they get equal refutation as you.
If muslims bring it here they get as much as you even traditional religionists and satanist..

This your cry of the victim really won't help you out smiley you will only end up frustrating yourself more and keep on throwing insults at everyone that disbelieves your god concept.

Now calm down: Go and learn how to argue in defence of your beliefs and not insult
[/b]
if you feel insulted, Im unapologetic for what the Bible has called you....
i guess you dont believe in fairies but i dont see you talking about them, same goes for magic and related. But i dont see you talking about any except mostly the christian God, even though you try to dilute your hate by mentioning other gods.
This is the religion section and last i checked you believe religion is man made. You shouldnt even be here especially considering the fact that most religions if not all believe in some form of god you claim not to believe or care about....
That you are here points out your concern for God. if you really care about human development, enligthenment or freedom, Go to the family section, politics, job or other sections where you can be of help to others and yourself.....
Atheists dont care about God, but yours is different, you work against Him....Be sincere with yourself and you will see how much of a nuissance you've become.

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by menesheh(m): 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]

[/b]

The guy is pretty insultive. I don't blame him. He lacks points to present for his argument.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by CaptainJune: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
johnydon22:
Hahahahaha bro why getting emotional over a simple discourse? winkPlease it's not a fight or enmity, we are only discussing... I never claimed to be an authority here; i stated my reasons.. "Prove to us, so we can learn and KNOW" that shouldn't be hard for you i presume..
You really don't know how to argue do you?
I have never asserted to agree with the big bang theory (By the way hope you know was postulated by a theist,catholic priest for that matter) so in case as usual you are thinking it's an atheistic theory, you are sadly mistaken.. Big bang is a scientific theory and has nothing to do with atheism or theism.

I have never asserted to agree with big bang theory so why did you ASSUME i did? Thats Straw man you know..

About Atoms, am not sure i even need to talk on that unless your theistic beliefs impairs your scientific cognition.

There's nothing to prove to you by way of physical, testable, tangible, perceivable evidence of the reality of the afterlife. Even the scientists, after who you model your intelligence, and who are not attached to any so-called religion are of the opinion of the great possibility of the afterlife after conducting researches on the subject. Needless to say, none has ever never come up with a physical evidence of their belief in the afterlife except, of course, the conclusive results of their many experiments in that regard.
Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by johnydon22(m): 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
CaptainJune:

There's nothing to prove to you by way of physical, testable, tangible, perceivable evidence of the reality of the afterlife.
Good this settles it in Toto smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by johnydon22(m): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
winner01:
if you feel insulted, Im unapologetic for what the Bible has called you....
i guess you dont believe in fairies but i dont see you talking about them, same goes for magic and related. But i dont see you talking about any except mostly the christian God, even though you try to dilute your hate by mentioning other gods.
This is the religion section and last i checked you believe religion is man made. You shouldnt even be here especially considering the fact that most religions if not all believe in some form of god you claim not to believe or care about....
That you are here points out your concern for God. if you really care about human development, enligthenment or freedom, Go to the family section, politics, job or other sections where you can be of help to others and yourself.....
Atheists dont care about God, but yours is different, you work against Him....Be sincere with yourself and you will see how much of a nuissance you've become.
Hahahahahahaha...
Funny enough frank317 already answered you on why many atheist feel the need to come and enjoy religious argument, can simply post his reply again...You are responsible for what you understand.

frank317:

Because he feels the need to help you come out of your delusion. You believe in an invisible being u have never seen nor felt nor heard from. Isnt that crazy? Is ur father invisible? You don't even give your own father u see such reverence u give an invisible being. You are here arguing for an invisible being that u believe is all over the place, yet he does not even try to help u out and convince people that u are not crazy.
You insult people who see not need to believe in an invisible being and you think u are normal? Can't u see that u need help?

This simply settles it smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? by winner01(m): 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
johnydon22:

Hahahahahahaha...
Funny enough frank317 already answered you on why many atheist feel the need to come and enjoy religious argument, can simply post his reply again...You are responsible for what you understand.

This simply settles it smiley
Coward, You have to cal on your sister to help you out again......
If truly you think im responsible for what i believe, then what the heck are you still doing here.undecided...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Despise Not The Days Of Little Beginning. Bishop Oyedapo And His Family / The Mark Of The Beast. Have You Broken The Code? / Does Intelligence Increase Atheism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.