Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,848 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye (12979 Views)

"Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech / INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by DONSMITH123(m): 8:23am On Aug 07, 2015
The Senate yesterday dispelled report that the visit of the Senate President, Senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki, to Maiduguri, the Borno State capital, was an underground launch of his 2019 presidential campaign.

A national daily yesterday reported that the Senate President visited Maiduguri as part of his plans for the presidency in 2019.

Our correspondent reports that Saraki had on Monday led senators to Maiduguri, the Borno State capital where he met the Shehu of Borno, the state governor and some displaced persons.

But while reacting to the report, the chairman of the Senate ad hoc committee on publicity, Senator Dino Melaye, said the visit has no connection with 2019.
“It is myopic to say the visit has a link with 2019. The visit was not the making of the Senate president but the resolution of the Senate during a plenary last week. The visit has nothing to do with the ambition of the Senate president,” he said.
He said the Senate president is working hard to find means of assisting the victims of the Boko Haram insurgency.

“The visit was as a result of the motion moved by Senator George Thompson Sekibo of Rivers East Senatorial District on the Boko Haram insurgency. It was during the debate at the floor that Senate resolved that a delegation led by the Senate president should visit the North East states,” he said.

According to him, the Senate would be responsible and will only do what is in line with the law.
Melaye also said that President Muhammadu Buhari has so far performed well in piloting the affairs of the country.

“Buhari is driving within the speed limit unlike the previous administration that was over speeding, driving 140 Km per hour and at the end of the day, they grounded the vehicle,” he said.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/politics/62050-saraki-visit-to-maiduguri-not-for-2019-senate

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by dunkem21(m): 8:24am On Aug 07, 2015
I simply love this Saraki guy grin ..

I wish he will contest for 2019 presidency no matter what barcanista feels.

I love people that grab destiny with their hands.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by Demmocrats(m): 8:25am On Aug 07, 2015
So much attack on saraki, they truly wants to rubbish this man called saraki. Even his good works are viewed as if he has an interior motive lol grin

Even Saraki himself is a snake the way he manipulated his way to the top, am truly enjoying this cat and mouse case with no ending season grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 07, 2015
dunkem21:

I wish he will contest for 2019 presidency no matter what barcanista feels.

Haha He will contest under Saraki Thieving Party. I don't care about his fight with the APC...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by DONSMITH123(m): 8:35am On Aug 07, 2015
barcanista:
Haha He will contest under Saraki Thieving Party. I don't care about his fight with the APC...

ahahahahahahha...my one and only Barcanista...I think i truely agreed with you on this.....i dont see saraki having any hope of 2019

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 07, 2015
“It is myopic to say the visit has a link with 2019. The visit was not the making of the Senate president but the resolution of the Senate during a plenary last week. The visit has nothing to do with the ambition of the Senate president,” he said.
Well, I am glad that they are not far from the reality of 2019.

By the way, why is Dino mentioning Jonathan again? Won't these APC clowns leave Jona alone? Haba...

9 Likes

Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by DONSMITH123(m): 8:39am On Aug 07, 2015
barcanista:

Well, I am glad that they are not far from the reality of 2019.

By the way, why is Dino mentioning Jonathan again? Won't these APC clowns leave Jona alone? Haba...

Dino we all know has always been a controversial man right from his days in the house and these days i think i do more of body guarding saraki's wife than doing his job as a senator.

Maybe Saraki is paying him and Sani Yerima as body guard to his wife who knows? lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by dunkem21(m): 8:39am On Aug 07, 2015
barcanista:

I want him to contest APC primaries with Buhari grin

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by oluwaSmith1(f): 8:42am On Aug 07, 2015
dunkem21:

[s]I wish he will contest for 2019 presidency no matter what barcanista feels[/s].

in your dreams abi?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 07, 2015
Dino debunking a news publication about his Master...This present senate have not credibility whatsoever....

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2015
DONSMITH123:

ahahahahahahha...my one and only Barcanista...I think i truely agreed with you on this.....i dont see saraki having any hope of 2019
haha Dunkem21 suggests that Saraki should run under APC platform against Buhari grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by dunkem21(m): 8:44am On Aug 07, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

in your dreams abi?
Na so una dey dream, him come become Senate President! grin

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 07, 2015
DONSMITH123:

Dino we all know has always been a controversial man right from his days in the house and these days i think i do more of body guarding saraki's wife than doing his job as a senator.

Maybe Saraki is paying him and Sani Yerima as body guard to his wife who knows? lol
But that guy is pathetic o. He has left his job as Senator for the role of Saraki spokesman. Na wa o

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by oluwaSmith1(f): 8:47am On Aug 07, 2015
dunkem21:

Na so una dey dream, him come become Senate President! grin

forget dream....Saraki can never be President

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 07, 2015
barcanista:
haha Dunkem21 suggests that Saraki should run under APC platform against Buhari grin
100 Saraki's can never win Buhari..Nt in d north, west, South and even d EAST...

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by oluwaSmith1(f): 8:51am On Aug 07, 2015
olatunji21:
Dino debunking a news publication about his Master...This present senate have not credibility whatsoever....

Will APC accept the fact?

You will see all their reaction now....cc: lalasticlala, ishilove FP things before this food cold

1 Like

Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

Will APC accept the fact?

You will see all their reaction now....cc: lalasticlala, ishilove FP things before this food cold

Am a Progressive ma... But truth be told, nobody takes this present senate serious..

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by DONSMITH123(m): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2015
barcanista:

BUHARI at what age in 2019..

1 Like

Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by DONSMITH123(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

forget dream....Saraki can never be President

My powerful madam in the house...always on point
Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by DONSMITH123(m): 9:06am On Aug 07, 2015
barcanista:
But that guy is pathetic o. He has left his job as Senator for the role of Saraki spokesman. Na wa o

that's naija politicians for you my brother

1 Like

Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 07, 2015
olatunji21:

100 Saraki's can never win Buhari..Nt in d north, west, South and even d EAST...
He's a progressive whether you agree or not...haaha
DONSMITH123:

BUHARI at what age in 2019..
At age 76/77.... You don see any Presido wey no go second term?
Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by naffysa(f): 9:08am On Aug 07, 2015
May God continue to guide and protect them.
Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by DONSMITH123(m): 9:14am On Aug 07, 2015
barcanista:
He's a progressive whether you agree or not...haaha

At age 76/77.... You don see any Presido wey no go second term?

Not the PMB that am seeing..

I love Buhari personally as politician without corrupt mind.

But with the cabals he's been surrounded with, i doubt the credibilty.

But for him to come back in 2019.....well, lets hope he finish his first term first and as for Saraki, his ambition can only spell doom for him.

Lets see how he fight the fogery allegations.
Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by kiyosaki1(m): 9:14am On Aug 07, 2015
Campaign after election,give a more convincing reason,am not buying that
Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by veekid(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2015
wadeva
Re: Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye by hakeem4(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2015
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanu Complains Of Intense Ear Discomfort, Persistent Stomach Ache – Family / Orji Kalu: President’s Visit To South-east Will Clear Lies That He Is Not Buhari / CBN Disburses ₦45 Billion To Lagos For Blue Line Railway Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.