Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,770 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Lawyers In The House Plz Advice. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyers In The House Plz Advice. (902 Views)

Thief Caught While Trying To Enter The House Of A London Based Man In Delta.PICS / The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) / The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyers In The House Plz Advice. by rummmy: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2015
Goodmornig lawyers in the house,pls I need advice... A friend and neighbour asked me to assist him with some money when his son was sick and it was on a saturday.. Even when I don't have money of my own having lost my job since dec 2014 but I thought about how to save the life of the litle boy.I told him I can borrow from someone I know but he have to be specific on when to pay her back,he told me he have the money in his account just that he doesn't have a cheque,therefore I made him to raise a cheque with next monday date..on the said monday I went to the bank only to be told that there was no money in the account..after 2 weeks of diffent stories I have to give the lady his no to call him and confirm I have not cash the money,he insulted the woman that borrowed out the money.to cut the story short,I starved myself to give the lady the 12k and this is the 3rd month he is yet to give me my money..he simply told me that I shuld go and call police before he will give me the money...that is how my good to safe his sons life turn against me..what should I do since I am not working and I really need the money..the ingrates no is 08168704656 and08032772493...pls advice me[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Lawyers In The House Plz Advice. by hakeem4(m): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2015
Chill lemme call gani fawehinmi
Re: Lawyers In The House Plz Advice. by Abugab(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2015
One, it is criminal as raising a cheque knowing fully well that he has no money.
Two, the cheque bounced (DUD) and thus is a financial offence the amount irrespective as he could also do same even with higher amounts.
Three, get a lawyer to engage him and the fee for the lawyer will be built into his payment
Four, the lawyer will get the police and efcc involved
Five, he should be made to pay some damages to teach him a lesson and above all deter him from doing same to others
Re: Lawyers In The House Plz Advice. by libertyfather(m): 10:42am On Aug 07, 2015
Abugab:
One, it is criminal as raising a cheque knowing fully well that he has no money.
Two, the cheque bounced (DUD) and thus is a financial offence the amount irrespective as he could also do same even with higher amounts.
Three, get a lawyer to engage him and the fee for the lawyer will be built into his payment
Five, he should be made to pay some damages to teach him a lesson and above all deter him from doing same to others

I support
Re: Lawyers In The House Plz Advice. by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2015
Abugab:

All these will definitely cost more than N12K cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In The House Plz Advice. by Abugab(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2015
[quote author=ziddy post=36700000]

All these will definitely cost more than N12K cheesy[/quote

Sure, that's where the damages come in.
Re: Lawyers In The House Plz Advice. by rummmy: 11:55am On Aug 07, 2015
I never know helping some1 is a crime,buy going thru all this will be more than the 12k,or should I just let go and learn my lession from it.
ziddy:

All these will definitely cost more than N12K cheesy
Re: Lawyers In The House Plz Advice. by AskProf: 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
rummmy:
Goodmornig lawyers in the house,pls I need advice... A friend and neighbour asked me to assist him with some money when his son was sick and it was on a saturday.. Even when I don't have money of my own having lost my job since dec 2014 but I thought about how to save the life of the litle boy.I told him I can borrow from someone I know but he have to be specific on when to pay her back,he told me he have the money in his account just that he doesn't have a cheque,therefore I made him to raise a cheque with next monday date..on the said monday I went to the bank only to be told that there was no money in the account..after 2 weeks of diffent stories I have to give the lady his no to call him and confirm I have not cash the money,he insulted the woman that borrowed out the money.to cut the story short,I starved myself to give the lady the 12k and this is the 3rd month he is yet to give me my money..he simply told me that I shuld go and call police before he will give me the money...that is how my good to safe his sons life turn against me..what should I do since I am not working and I really need the money..the ingrates no is 08168704656 and08032772493...pls advice me[color=#006600][/color]

Wao!
Re: Lawyers In The House Plz Advice. by entparrot(f): 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
I will advice you to move on, since is just 12k, you will end up not recovering your money, and give the police the opportunity to milk you out some money.
Re: Lawyers In The House Plz Advice. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
rummmy:

Can I call him on ur behalf? If yes what is ur name?
Re: Lawyers In The House Plz Advice. by Maafiaalady: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2015
.... And his name is.. . Bosco Ogidi. .. That is d debtor
Re: Lawyers In The House Plz Advice. by andyanders: 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
Listen, take the check to the police for giving you a bad cheque which is a very serious offence that attracts a jail term.

The guy is a hardened criminal and should be sent to jail.

Very serious case if you have the uncleared cheque with you.
Re: Lawyers In The House Plz Advice. by worry357: 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
Speak to local area boys and ask them to recover your money. They can also add their fee to what they recover from this criminal.
Also seek out woman to put a curse on him to fall sick himself.
Re: Lawyers In The House Plz Advice. by rummmy: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
I dnt think there is any point doin that but if u wish to talk to him, my name is bright...sorry about the late respond
joefarms2015:

Can I call him on ur behalf? If yes what is ur name?
Re: Lawyers In The House Plz Advice. by rummmy: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
I have the cheque,but people have melted my heart that I should let go and learn my lession..its well
andyanders:
Listen, take the check to the police for giving you a bad cheque which is a very serious offence that attracts a jail term.

The guy is a hardened criminal and should be sent to jail.

Very serious case if you have the uncleared cheque with you.

(1) (Reply)

Man Digs Hole To Hack Grandparents To Death (photo) / Terrorist Execution: Saudi Arabia Executes 47 Convicted Terrorists In A Day / My Experience With A Burglar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.