Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Photo: Why You Should Marry A Scientist - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: Why You Should Marry A Scientist (2065 Views)

That Awkward Moment When You Marry A Vegetarian / Photo: Why Did I Never Think Of This? / Photo: Why Am I Still Single Upon All This Beauty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Why You Should Marry A Scientist by tejpot(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2015
You see why scientists will solve all the problems you think can't be solved. Take them as husband or wife and your life will never be the same again.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Why You Should Marry A Scientist by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Photo: Why You Should Marry A Scientist by repogirl(f): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2015
londongal03:
only a scientist gets it. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Why You Should Marry A Scientist by KYLEJP(m): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2015
Lol.........I'm proud of science
Re: Photo: Why You Should Marry A Scientist by DeHero1: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2015
Bullshit...

So if u expand d bracket

(PA)²

What you'll get is PAPA abi... Olodo

Science students are always proud.
Re: Photo: Why You Should Marry A Scientist by VickyRotex(f): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2015
cheesy cheesy wuru wuru to the answer leleyi.

Squaring both sides, kor cubing both sides ni undecided
Re: Photo: Why You Should Marry A Scientist by KYLEJP(m): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] grin[i][/i]
DeHero1:
Bullshit...

So if u expand d bracket

(PA)²

VickyRotex:
DeHero1:
Bullshit...

So if u expand d bracket

(PA)²

Lol.......maybe he was sleeping
Re: Photo: Why You Should Marry A Scientist by Chestar5(f): 11:12am On Aug 07, 2015
WArrever to the comments above, i got wat d op meant...rili only scientist can understand tongue
Re: Photo: Why You Should Marry A Scientist by DeHero1: 11:26am On Aug 07, 2015
Chestar5:
WArrever to the comments above, i got wat d op meant...rili only scientist can understand tongue

So that's how scientists reason. shocked
Re: Photo: Why You Should Marry A Scientist by VickyRotex(f): 11:27am On Aug 07, 2015
KYLEJP:
[color=#770077][/color] grin[i][/i]
Lol.......maybe he was sleeping

I think he's actually right with the expansion.

(PA) X (PA) =(PA)^2 = PAPA like (3)^2 = (3)× (3)

Remember, there's no sign in between. If it was (P+A)^2 then that would be a different thing. (P+A) (P+A)

Whichever way it's all for fun, the moment he said PA = MA square both sides I couldnt help but, cheesy cos I knew that's what he was gonna resolve to

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Why You Should Marry A Scientist by tejpot(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
VickyRotex:

grin I am happy to be a scientist, we almost always have an answer. There is no wuru wuru! As long as there is no biased operation. Squaring both side is accepted in maths. Let me prove it to you.

Lets Assume PA = MA = 100 Newton
: PA/MA = 100/100 = 1

Squaring both sides will still give you

(PA)2 = (MA)2 = 10000

Again, (PA)2 / (MA)2 = 10000/10000 = 1

QED
Re: Photo: Why You Should Marry A Scientist by VickyRotex(f): 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
tejpot:

grin I am happy to be a scientist, we almost always have an answer. There is no wuru wuru! As long as there is no biased operation. Squaring both side is accepted in maths. Let me prove it to you.

Lets Assume PA = MA = 100 Newton
: PA/MA = 100/100 = 1

Squaring both sides will still give you

(PA)2 = (MA)2 = 10000

Again, (PA)2 / (MA)2 = 10000/10000 = 1

QED
Hahahaha. Look at you! cheesy

I'm talking about the basis for that question and then the solution given.

From Pressure, to Newton 2nd Law of Motion, to Simultaneous equation. All na join join! undecided

Of course everyone knows squaring both sides is acceptable in Maths.

In the end you justified your answer using Simultaneous Equation. Se finis!
Re: Photo: Why You Should Marry A Scientist by tejpot(m): 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
VickyRotex:

Hahahaha. Look at you! cheesy

I'm talking about the basis for that question and then the solution given.

From Pressure, to Newton 2nd Law of Motion, to Simultaneous equation. All na join join! undecided

Of course everyone know squaring both sides is acceptable in Maths.

In the end you justified your answer using Simultaneous Equation. Se finis!
grin You are a factor!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Why You Should Marry A Scientist by KYLEJP(m): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
VickyRotex:

I think he's actually right with the expansion.

(PA) X (PA) =(PA)^2 = PAPA like (3)^2 = (3)× (3)

Remember, there's no sign in between. If it was (P+A)^2 then that would be a different thing. (P+A) (P+A)

Whichever way it's all for fun, the moment he said PA = MA square both sides I couldnt help but, cheesy cos I knew that's what he was gonna resolve to
That's true o.......I just got that now.....thanks bro.....sorry @ OP
Re: Photo: Why You Should Marry A Scientist by VickyRotex(f): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
KYLEJP:

That's true o.......I just got that now.....thanks bro.....sorry @ OP

I'm Sis! smiley

You're welcome!
Re: Photo: Why You Should Marry A Scientist by KYLEJP(m): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2015
VickyRotex:

I'm Sis! smiley
You're welcome!
....Lol........Tanx sis

1 Like

Re: Photo: Why You Should Marry A Scientist by Winna01(m): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Hillarious- Nollywood, Lost In Translation / Breaking News EFCC Arrest Obasanjo And Tinubu / Photo:when You Smoke Weed For The First Time....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.