Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Newly Released Wealth Creating Information Portal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Newly Released Wealth Creating Information Portal (565 Views)

How To Build A Secondary School Portal / Total Cost In Creating A Blog / Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Released Wealth Creating Information Portal by fixedhollies(m): 11:11am On Aug 07, 2015
I am glad to announce to you that www.ebookbank.info has been officially launched.

You can get various money creating ebooks as low as $4

I need a guru to set up some Nigeria links on the website. You can what's app me on 08169380345

You can only purchase now with your PayPal.

Thanks.... Your opinion is welcome as regards to the website.
Re: Newly Released Wealth Creating Information Portal by Ben1975(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
What do you mean set up links??

I visited your site, its uncluttered tidy and very user friendly especially for newbies..cool.

Do you have resell rights to the eBooks on your site?

You will short change your online money making objectives if you only offer PayPal as a payment option. There are many Nigerian who don't have or refuse to use PayPal. As a rule the more payment solutions on your website the better for your business in general.

Verve
InterSwitch
QuickTeller

External payment solutions that except Nigerians and many of them will even allow us to attach our accounts:

Payoneer
PerfectMoney
Payza
SolidTrustPay
PaySpree

Ben Ajose
Re: Newly Released Wealth Creating Information Portal by fixedhollies(m): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ben1975:
What do you mean set up links??

I visited your site, its uncluttered tidy and very user friendly especially for newbies..cool.

Do you have resell rights to the eBooks on your site?

You will short change your online money making objectives if you only offer PayPal as a payment option. There are many Nigerian who don't have or refuse to use PayPal. As a rule the more payment solutions on your website the better for your business in general.

Verve
InterSwitch
QuickTeller

External payment solutions that except Nigerians and many of them will even allow us to attach our accounts:

Payoneer
PerfectMoney
Payza
SolidTrustPay
PaySpree

Ben Ajose

Good to hear from you sir... I really appreciate. I need a person to help with Nigerian payment links. You can chat with me if you can be of help.
Re: Newly Released Wealth Creating Information Portal by fixedhollies(m): 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
You can learn anything at anytime at your own convenience and gradually be an expert. Ebooks are available for your consumption. Mail or go to ebookbank.info My amazing information made me to create a beautiful quite stunning portal within 2days... You can create your website without any knowledge of ict and earn. My information earn more through click bank, Google ads, Amazon affiliate system and lots more. A book can change you.

(1) (Reply)

Best Niche One Can Focus On / Is Hostgator Reliable For Hosting / I Can Improve Your Website Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.