Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot (2025 Views)

Buhari Busted On Radio Biafra London Facebook Group / Aisha Buhari Interviewed By Voice Of America (photos) / Aisha Buhari Interviewed By Voice Of America (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot by damosthottest: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2015
Mr Buhari is a bloody liar and an hopelessly corrupt man. By Voice Ekiti Parrot

President Jonathan commissioned the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) to do an environmental assessment of Ogoniland in order to assess the extent of damage to the environment and how much it will cost to do the cleanup exercise of Ogoniland.

The UNEP estimated that the clean up of Ogoniland will take upto 30 years to accomplish with an initial capital injection of US$1 billion. Today, Mr Buhari has only approved the sum of $10 million, an amount less than 1% of the initial capital injection recommended by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP).
This same corrupt Buhari pledged $100 million and approved on the same day an initial payment of $21 million to the Lake Chad Basin Commission for a joint Military Command Centre for Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri people in Nigeria, Niger, Chad and Cameroun, disguising as a war against Boko Haram when they are actually building an Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri Armed Forces to confront the whole of West Africa in their attempt to build an Islamic State of West Africa.

In terms of revenue to the Federal Government of Nigeria, the contributions of Ogoniland is far higher than the entire contributions of the three Northern Regions of Nigeria, yet Mr Buhari only approved $10 million out of the recommended $1 billion for the cleanup of Ogoniland, but gave the sum of $21 million out of the $100 million he had pledged to the Lake Chad Basin Commission. Mr Buhari is evil, corrupt and insincere.

The people of Ogoniland needs full control of their resources and not a piecemeal cleanup exercise. The horrible Buhari and his gullible Yoruba followers will never support regional autonomy until such a time the ‪#‎NobleYorubaYouths‬ act in unison using organized violence.

Source:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1474591909525734&id=100009248186533

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot by wisefizz(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2015
Re: BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot by deadZONE: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2015
grin grin
Re: BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2015
which one is BURSTED? what you wailers bursting again? lol cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot by Teekrayne(m): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2015
Who gives a f*ck?? As long as his lies would CHANGE Nigeria!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot by damosthottest: 11:46am On Aug 07, 2015
Teekrayne:
Who gives a f*ck?? As long as his lies would CHANGE Nigeria!!!!!

Of course his kind of CHANGE will accelerate the fall of this contraption called Nigeria.

A project which expert said worth over $1 billion and would need 30 years to do the environmental cleaning, he reduced it to $10 million and fast- tracked it. Shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2015
Hmmmmm some old men with lies sef ,smh
Re: BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot by ichoku: 11:58am On Aug 07, 2015
Pathetic
Re: BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot by stexsy(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
Buhari is a Fuul
Re: BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot by Teekrayne(m): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
damosthottest:

Of course his kind of CHANGE will accelerate the fall on this contraption called Nigeria.

A project which expert said worth over $1 billion and would need 30 years to do the environmental cleaning, he reduced it to $10 million and fast- tracked it. Shame
....... You can say that again!!!! 4 years booked, nothing can be done to reduce it even though you growl like a famished Bull dog !!! I mean no harm bros, its just a form of elucidation

5 Likes

Re: BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot by damosthottest: 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
Teekrayne:
....... You can say that again!!!! 4 years booked, nothing can be done to reduce it even though you growl like a famished Bull dog !!! I mean no harm bros, its just a form of elucidation

Even before he campaigned for election, we knew his intentions and we are happy he is really implementing his evil agenda so that some doubting thomas will wake up.

We want him to do worse so that this country will split.
Re: BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot by jars9: 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
Scam
Re: BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot by obailala(m): 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
damosthottest:
[b]...
The UNEP estimated that the clean up of Ogoniland will take upto 30 years to accomplish with an initial capital injection of US$1 billion. Today, Mr Buhari has only approved the sum of $10 million, an amount less than 1% of the initial capital injection recommended by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP).
This same corrupt Buhari pledged $100 million and approved on the same day an initial payment of $21 million to the Lake Chad Basin Commission for a joint Military Command Centre for Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri people in Nigeria, Niger, Chad and Cameroun, disguising as a war against Boko Haram when they are actually building an Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri Armed Forces to confront the whole of West Africa in their attempt to build an Islamic State of West Africa.
The author of this piece must be a real nincompoop for trivialising the fight against terrorists as an ethnic/tribal agenda.

7 Likes

Re: BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot by damosthottest: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
obailala:

The author of this piece must be a real nincompoop for trivialising the fight against terrorists as an ethnic/tribal agenda.

The Author is right. The reason those that sponsored Bokoharam terrorist was to implement sharia, kill those who oppose their faith, do some ethnic cleansing and wipe out Christianity totally from Nigeria. But now Bokoharam is beyond their control.

When Bokoharam started killing Christians and burning churches in the north, the muslims and northern elites were rejoicing and didn't condemn them.

But it got out of control and they started killing their muslim brothers and bombing mosques as well, all of them now started condemning them.

Remember that your actual president said that attack on bokoram is attack on the north.

He also making plan to grant them amnesty at the same time trying to stop the amnesty granted to niger delta militants. Is it not an ethnic/tribal agenda?

Just look at the appointments he has made so far.
Re: BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot by obailala(m): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
damosthottest:

The Author is right. The reason those that sponsored Bokoharam terrorist was to implement sharia, kill those who oppose their faith, do some ethnic cleansing and wipe out Christianity totally from Nigeria. But now Bokoharam is beyond their control.

When Bokoharam started killing Christians and burning churches in the north, the muslims and northern elites were rejoicing and didn't condemn them.

But it got out of control and they started killing their muslim brothers and bombing mosques as well, all of them now started condemning them.

Remember that your actual president said that attack on bokoram is attack on the north.

He also making plan to grant them amnesty at the same time trying to stop the amnesty granted to niger delta militants. Is it not an ethnic/tribal agenda?

Just look at the appointments he has made so far.
Are you by any means trying to trivialise the fight against BH?

Are you aware only God in heaven is the reason why BH did not migrate down south with their suicide bombers?

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot by Teekrayne(m): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
damosthottest:

Even before he campaigned for election, we knew his intentions and we are happy he is really implementing his evil agenda so that some doubting thomas will wake up.

We want him to do worse so that this country will split.

........... Help!!!!! Foreigners have invaded Nigeria!! They want her to split apart!!! But by His grace, such will not happen! If you like, craze like werey wey don dey him 69th years, wail like saTANoids, bark like dog wey see stranger, cry like baby wey no see breast/feeder, run from dis place reach Jerusalem, I reiterate it, four years booked!!! You aint gat no choice!!! And if him do am finish now, una go carry una EBOLA body dey dance Azonto on top reggae music! Smh.... However, any Villain, saTANoid, wizard, emere, osho or Wailing Wailer that wants our homeland to tear into two, God, pls take the memory card in their brain and slow down their thinking size, reduce the capacity to zero kilobyte! Take of their battery my creator, put them on Mute, not Vibration, restore their factory setting and finally, smash dem on the wall for them to gain their consciousness!!!Oh God, let dem keep on Wailing till they are taken to the nearest Asylum!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot by damosthottest: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
obailala:
Are you by any means trying to trivialise the fight against BH?

Are you aware only God in heaven is the reason why BH did not migrate down south with their suicide bombers?

The only time the Nigetian soldiers fought bokoharam gallantly was during when Ihejirika was in command. And nothern eltes didn't like it.

The only thing Buhari did was to form a committee to grant the terrorists Bokoharam amnesty, he has never wanted to fight them because they are his boys.

Boko Haram couldn't come to south because we are people of God.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot by damosthottest: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
Teekrayne:
........... Help!!!!! Foreigners have invaded Nigeria!! They want her to split apart!!! But by His grace, such will not happen! If you like, craze like werey wey don dey him 69th years, wail like saTANoids, bark like dog wey see stranger, cry like baby wey no see breast/feeder, run from dis place reach Jerusalem, I reiterate it, four years booked!!! You aint gat no choice!!! And if him do am finish now, una go carry una EBOLA body dey dance Azonto on top reggae music! Smh.... However, any Villain, saTANoid, wizard, emere, osho or Wailing Wailer that wants our homeland to tear into two, God, pls take the memory card in their brain and slow down their thinking size, reduce the capacity to zero kilobyte! Take of their battery my creator, put them on Mute, not Vibration, restore their factory setting and finally, smash dem on the wall for them to gain their consciousness!!!Oh God, let dem keep on Wailing till they are taken to the nearest Asylum!!!

I'm not interested whether he stays there 100 years, all I know is Biafra will be restored very imminently.
Re: BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot by Teekrayne(m): 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
damosthottest:

I'm not interested whether he stays there 100 years, all I know is Biafra will be restored very imminently.
............ Gerara here!!! Your officiousness isn't needed here!!! Go and meet your wailing brothers.......

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot by omolami: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
BUHARI IS A REAL BIGOT. SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED. HE IS THE REAL EVIL PEOPLE TALK ABOUT. HE SHOULD BE AVOIDED

1 Like

Re: BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot by damosthottest: 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
Teekrayne:
............ Gerara here!!! Your officiousness isn't needed here!!! Go and meet your wailing brothers.......

Then why are you ranting like a dog? This topic is not for empty skull like you, it's for people with deep thought.
Re: BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot by omenka(m): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
firstEVA:
which one is BURSTED? what you wailers bursting again? lol cheesy
Ekiti Parrot bursts Buhari. grin

What I read is Ekiti Wailing Parrot. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot by Teekrayne(m): 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
damosthottest:

Then why are you ranting like a dog? This topic is not for empty skull like you, it's for people with deep thought.
........ Oh my goodness! And you count your foolish self amongst the thoughtful ones Your stupidity is of the Nth order! I shake my head in disgust for your bleak future!!!! See werey wey think say him be beta pikin dey pray say make Nigeria split!!!! But wait ooo, what specie of Baboon are you? Yours is so rare!!!! Danjuma, please call the Zookeeper for me!!!!

1 Like

Re: BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot by damosthottest: 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
Teekrayne:
........ Oh my goodness! And you count your foolish self amongst the thoughtful ones Your stupidity is of the Nth order! I shake my head in disgust for your bleak future!!!! See werey wey think say him be beta pikin dey pray say make Nigeria split!!!! But wait ooo, what specie of Baboon are you? Yours is so rare!!!! Danjuma, please call the Zookeeper for me!!!!

You are just a Rhinotia hemistictus in your larva stage about to metamorphose into pupa.

Can you tell me who created Nigeria? Who were Nigrians before lugard came to Africa?

Defficiente Umana!!!!
Re: BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot by obailala(m): 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
damosthottest:

The only time the Nigetian soldiers fought bokoharam gallantly was during when Ihejirika was in command. And nothern eltes didn't like it.

The only thing Buhari did was to form a committee to grant the terrorists Bokoharam amnesty, he has never wanted to fight them because they are his boys.

Boko Haram couldn't come to south because we are people of God.
Enough of all these rantings about what you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot by Teekrayne(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
damosthottest:

You are just a Rhinotia hemistictus in your larva stage about to metamorphose into pupa.

Can you tell me who created Nigeria? Who were Nigrians before lugard came to Africa?

Defficiente Umana!!!!
........................................ I'll rather fart than to hear from an ass!!!! In short, you are depriving a particular village of a certain fool. You are indeed a living witness that Lo and Behold, Man can now live with no brain. Wait a minute ooo, why are Baboons invading Nairaland these days? This aint jungle pained nigga! Buhari don enter, na God-win!!!! Big, ugly, stupid,hideous demented monster......
Re: BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
When I say PDP and saTANoids are blockheads, I know what I'm saying. What did Jonathan do after the level of degradation had been known? Did he order, as the UNEP wanted, Shell to clean up Ogoniland?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Disheartening :(photos) State Of Uyo Calabar Road,eleven Hours Uyo To Calabar / #TEAM I Love Ex-president GOODLUCK JONATHAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.