Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 (44768 Views)

Champions League Group Stage Draw On 27th August 2015 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 / Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona : Spanish Super Cup (4 - 0) On 14th August 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by MrDojo(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
pazienza:

Bro, don't be deceived. Man city is still strong. Some of us deluded Arsenal fans, including me, thought than Man city were dead and buried last season, we thought that we were going to claim the 2nd position, but man city recovered, showed strength, overtook us and finished ahead of us. They have a good stable team, they will remain strong this season, make no mistake about that.

The problem with we Arsenal fans, is that we underrate our opponents a lot, only to tragically find out that they( our opponents) are better than us by a Mile.

I knw w@ u mean bro......I jst ave a feeling d@ dis city squad is aging and its gonna show dis season........jst do a small analysis on City's team dey r due 4 a overhualin.......same wit chelshit's back line....terry cahill N ivan....r all old men....
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by IYANGBALI: 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
edwife:
All of you dey quote me,did you forget last season so soon?

I will be WATCHING and God help YOU. grin

Chelsea for life,no shaking!

No gang up will move this chelsea bae here..... tongue
story for sango,ogun and amadioha
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by Favparis(f): 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ayolaw2003:
Mourinho should be sacked.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by xynerise: 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
aieromon:

Mourinho will blame everything from the fans to ISIS...chief wailer of the EPL
grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by donem: 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
Total of 4 Goals was scored, Swansea scored 3 and Chelsea scored only 1 yet the points was shared.

Morals: football very unfair.

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by Smooyis(m): 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
SirShymexx:

What trophies? Inconsequential community shield and FA cup? Don't let me puke. grin grin Just pay up for Benzema and buy the 4th place cos Liverpool might nick it, if the Firmino and Coutinho combo can live up to the hype. And don't forget Benteke is a decent striker.

Lol. We don't care about the community shield and you can always have that. grin

Laughing angry grin angry
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by Favparis(f): 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
Humblebloke:

Shut up Pleeeaseundecided(no offense)

Oga but u for give small space make ur head for fit balance na. see were d head go hang. E no dey pain u cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by pek(m): 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
SirShymexx:

Brev, Costa didn't even get any decision in the game. He's a top player and he's entitled to some privileges and the fact that he didn't even get one just shows what these folks are about.

Not blaming the loss on the referee - the defence should take the blame. Both Terry and Cahill played poorly today, and Matic had an off game. Ditto how Montero had it easy against Ivanovic. However, Costa didn't get any protection whatsoever from the ref.

protection? when have referees started giving out condoms?

11 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by JoeCutie(m): 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sassybae:
Hard game for chelsea, something needs to be done bouh ivan inovic's wing

Mtcheeeew defence not strong
You be blue babe? grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by chiedu7: 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
[size=13pt]MOURINHO WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CHELSEA BUS.
[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by Waspy(m): 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
Yeah. ......Something like this is allowed grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by Agbalanze(m): 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
It seems like Yokohama tyres isn't compatible with Chelsea bus grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by kingslayer(m): 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
The first red card of the season goes to those noisemaking touts on blue..i wonder if Yokohama tyres used on their molue & costa bus are made in china that allowed swansea score twice,best defence in england,Montero had Ivanovic pleading for mercy while Ayew had cahill and Terry sweeping d ground.Chelshit!

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by dabossman(m): 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
pek:
protection? when have referees started giving out condoms?

Chai, but why?

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by jullary(m): 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
[quote author=SirShymexx post=36747578]

What trophies? Inconsequential community shield and FA cup? Wait and see ARSENAL ON TOP
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by SirShymexx: 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
DollyParton1:

Lool. grin grin grin...... that would be yours. tongue tongue tongue

Nah, I don't do that homo shiit - he can always find one around him to eat. grin

Unless you wanna replace him and get busy with ya full lips on the Mutombo. tongue tongue grin

What say you?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
No jhoor
FCB
JoeCutie:
You be blue babe? grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by M4gunners: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
Oh a happy day.
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by KingTom(m): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
chimerase2:
morale lesson angry
you chop ogbono grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by SirShymexx: 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
dabossman:

Their problem isn't with Chelsea, but with Mourinho. When you accuse refs of conspiring against your team, you don't expect them to do you any favours. This was Mou's same approach when he arrived in 2005. He should give it up. Will Chelsea winning the league or not remove a penny from whatever remuneration the refs get? Why bring your team bad blood because you want to play mind games?

Nah, he didn't just start accusing them for no reason - he voiced out his opinions when it became obvious and the media also joined the bandwagon, especially those washed-up has-been former footballers. Hazard was almost killed last season as well.

When he arrived in 05, it was a completely different game entirely. He never critiqued them, apart from being cocky about being special. The only people he had problems with was UEFA and all the decisions Chelsea didn't get in the Champions league. He started having problems with EPL refs, from like 2006, when it became obvious that certain refs were on the paycheck of Mr. Tomato face, Alex Ferguson. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by Physika(f): 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
grin And they will continue to say the comm shield is inconsequencial grin grin

I gues this game does not count, so also other upcoming fixtures tongue tongue

CFC spoil odd for fans .. Hahaha... Too bad tongue
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
[size=18pt]They didn't have chances against 11. The team was playing very, very well in the first half. In the second, in one minute, it was a penalty, red card and the goal - 2-2. If you have 10 men and are winning you can defend well and try to find a strategy but to play with 10 men and try to win the game is more difficult. I would say we were the best team with 11 players and with 10 we fought hard, some fighting at the limit of their condition.
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho[/size]

Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
4 dose chelsea fans who dey vex say mourinho bring in falcao, dnt 4get dt dey both av d same agent n its all abt bizness, so as far as mou is chelsea's coach, he must b getting playing time weda he deserves it or nt.......UP MAN UTD!!!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by SirShymexx: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
jullary:
Wait and see ARSENAL ON TOP

Loool. In 200000000 and neverland.

You need the ghosts of Henry, Wiltord, Viera, Keown, Tony Adams, and Pires to achieve that... grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by JoeCutie(m): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sassybae:
No jhoor FCB
Which FCB? Barcelona or Bayern? Well...whichever one, I don't trust all these FCB'ites. They are lost EPL fans.
Babes! Tell the truth, which club did you support in the EPL? cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by kingslayer(m): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
SirShymexx:

Brev, Costa didn't even get any decision in the game. He's a top player and he's entitled to some privileges and the fact that he didn't even get one just shows what these folks are about.

Not blaming the loss on the referee - the defence should take the blame. Both Terry and Cahill played poorly today, and Matic had an off game. Ditto how Montero had it easy against Ivanovic. However, Costa didn't get any protection whatsoever from the ref.

bros chill,if you guys need protection Goldcircle is always available,costa claims to be a rough rider, don't think he'd need it,but falcao definitely needs it,cause he is still suffering from his STANDPHOBIA(fear of playing uprightly without falling on d ground)infact i think he needs crutches to support himself while playing.. talking about protection, please state the law where being a big player means d refree should give u prefential treatment

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by Agbalanze(m): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
SirShymexx:

The last time I checked, refs are in possession of whistles and cards not condom

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by Favparis(f): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
Belle sweet me die 2day............

But wait o............. U mean say if no be dat own goal Man u for no Win 2day? na escape we escape 2day o.............
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by Agbalanze(m): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
SirShymexx:

The last time I checked, refs doesn't issue condoms undecided
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by aircom(m): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
When Ivanovic sees montero at the liberty stadium grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by DollyParton1(f): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
SirShymexx:

Nah, I don't do that homo shiit - he can always find one around him to eat. grin

Unless you wanna replace him and get busy with ya full lips on the Mutombo. tongue tongue grin

What say you?

Be warned. I hold onto things with my teeth like a squirrel holding unto a nut.
Re: Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 by SirShymexx: 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
DollyParton1:

Be warned. I hold onto things with my teeth like a squirrel holding unto a nut.

Don't worry, I have got the real balls of steel, not the metaphorical one. So the teeth shouldn't be a problem looool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (1 - 2) On 26th February 2020 / Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.