Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Tears! Man Shoots An Animal 3 Times, Bullet Bounced Back And Hit Him In The Head - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tears! Man Shoots An Animal 3 Times, Bullet Bounced Back And Hit Him In The Head (1885 Views)

Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani / Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: / Man Shoots Animal 3 Times, But Bullet Bounced Back And Hit Him In The Head. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tears! Man Shoots An Animal 3 Times, Bullet Bounced Back And Hit Him In The Head by visitmazech: 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
If you’re thinking about shooting an armadillo, please think twice before shooting! cheesy

A man from Texas, United States is being treated for injury sustained in the head. He saw an armadillo and shot at it three times with his 38 revolver, but his own bullets bounced back and hit him in the head. The man was airlifted to a nearby hospital. The status of the animal remains unknown till now.

This is the second case of an armadillo-shooting backfiring this year. In April, a man from Georgia accidentally shot his mother-in-law after targeting armadillo. The bullet ricocheted off the armadillo and went through a fence and the back door of the woman’s mobile home before hitting the 74-year-old woman, Carol Johnson, as she sat in her recliner.

What do we know about the animal, armadillo, and why do bullets bounce back sometimes to hit shooters or others

For full gist, visitmazech! Click link below to read details and watch video…

https://www.mazech.com/shooting_an_armadillo

Re: Tears! Man Shoots An Animal 3 Times, Bullet Bounced Back And Hit Him In The Head by CreamyAutos(m): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
Interesting

Natural bullet proof, God pls i need a spiritual bullet proof.

1 Like

Re: Tears! Man Shoots An Animal 3 Times, Bullet Bounced Back And Hit Him In The Head by visitmazech: 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
The man is still shuttling to & fro hospital and they haven't found the animal cry

I have mixed feelings about this! cheesy angry grin sad smiley

Even if you have bomb, don't try Armadillo! smiley
Read more- https://www.mazech.com/shooting_an_armadillo

Re: Tears! Man Shoots An Animal 3 Times, Bullet Bounced Back And Hit Him In The Head by kilokeys(m): 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
armadillo bullet proof na im sure pass
Re: Tears! Man Shoots An Animal 3 Times, Bullet Bounced Back And Hit Him In The Head by Sinbad2007(m): 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
Strange
Re: Tears! Man Shoots An Animal 3 Times, Bullet Bounced Back And Hit Him In The Head by victorix(m): 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
should i believe this?
Re: Tears! Man Shoots An Animal 3 Times, Bullet Bounced Back And Hit Him In The Head by kossyablaze(m): 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tears! Man Shoots An Animal 3 Times, Bullet Bounced Back And Hit Him In The Head by ELTON123(m): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
This story get k-leg
Re: Tears! Man Shoots An Animal 3 Times, Bullet Bounced Back And Hit Him In The Head by visitmazech: 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2015

Re: Tears! Man Shoots An Animal 3 Times, Bullet Bounced Back And Hit Him In The Head by Sinbad2007(m): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
we need this armadillo in our forests
Re: Tears! Man Shoots An Animal 3 Times, Bullet Bounced Back And Hit Him In The Head by IamPatriotic(m): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
Iriri aye kola Olaoye
Re: Tears! Man Shoots An Animal 3 Times, Bullet Bounced Back And Hit Him In The Head by nigerianium: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
CreamyAutos:
Interesting

Natural bullet proof, God pls i need a spiritual bullet proof.
Many animals are pachydermous.

Most likely the man used catridge bullets.
Re: Tears! Man Shoots An Animal 3 Times, Bullet Bounced Back And Hit Him In The Head by Cutehector(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
Den catch dese mudafvcking armadillos and skin dem to make bullet proof vests
Re: Tears! Man Shoots An Animal 3 Times, Bullet Bounced Back And Hit Him In The Head by visitmazech: 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
Sinbad2007:
we need this armadillo in our forests

cheesy

Re: Tears! Man Shoots An Animal 3 Times, Bullet Bounced Back And Hit Him In The Head by nigerianium: 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
visitmazech:

The man is still shuttling to & fro hospital and they haven't found the animal cry

I have mixed feelings about this! cheesy angry grin sad smiley
What? You'd start a superstitious conspiracy theory?

Africans!
Re: Tears! Man Shoots An Animal 3 Times, Bullet Bounced Back And Hit Him In The Head by yrret: 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
In Africa the gods are angry. Some feltish stuff willl be needed for cleansing
Re: Tears! Man Shoots An Animal 3 Times, Bullet Bounced Back And Hit Him In The Head by visitmazech: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
nigerianium:
What? You'd start a superstitious conspiracy theory?

Africans!

No my friend, I don't believe in superstitions. I believe in my true God! smiley

But,,,,think twice before you shoot an Armadillo oh grin

Re: Tears! Man Shoots An Animal 3 Times, Bullet Bounced Back And Hit Him In The Head by deadZONE: 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
mtcheeewwww
Re: Tears! Man Shoots An Animal 3 Times, Bullet Bounced Back And Hit Him In The Head by vivypretty(f): 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
animals dey oh.the thing has a thick skin which some heart broken people desperately need

(1) (Reply)

Senate President Bukola Saraki Today Arrives Home Town,Ilorin In Style(Photos) / Senate Receives 10 Petitions Against Amaechi, Others-the Punch / Hon. Dozie Nwankwo Of APGA Wins Dr. Okey Eze Of PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.