Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

I Am Addictive To Nairaland And Channel Tv..................please Helpme Out - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am Addictive To Nairaland And Channel Tv..................please Helpme Out (596 Views)

I Am Addicted To Nairaland All because I Don't Have A Job / Starting Small: The Addictive Habit Of Successful People / Somebody Help!i'm On Board To Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Addictive To Nairaland And Channel Tv..................please Helpme Out by toltee4real: 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
Please help me out I am addictive to NAIRALAND and CHANNEL TV. it has become a very serious issue for me, I am always very sick any time I have not visited nairaland or watching channel tv. daily, even if I goes out either in office or at home. to the extent that I have now becomes Mr Nairaland in my office, be it news or searching or arguing, it is always lets go to nairaland. I so much belief in it and it has never fail me. Always campaigning or encouraging my friends to join as "bros na their e dey happen o" pls advise me o.....................stil I never make FTC.

1 Like

Re: I Am Addictive To Nairaland And Channel Tv..................please Helpme Out by bigiyaro(m): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
u r on d right track, u don't need any help.

1 Like

Re: I Am Addictive To Nairaland And Channel Tv..................please Helpme Out by Ojestas(m): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
toltee4real:
Please help me out I am addictive to NAIRALAND and CHANNEL TV. it has become a very serious issue for me, I am always very sick any time I have not visited nairaland or watching channel tv. daily, even if I goes out either in office or at home. to the extent that I have now becomes Mr Nairaland in my office, be it news or searching or arguing, it is always lets go to nairaland. I so much belief in it and it has never fail me. Always campaigning or encouraging my friends to join as "bros na their e dey happen o" pls advise me o.....................stil I never make FTC.
Bros, na wah o @bolded. . About the FTC stuff, talk to introvert, she d put u through. Back to the OP, its not bad, being addicted to information, afterall, they say "information is power". But ermmmmm, channel TV, u live stream or u always glued to your TV?

1 Like

Re: I Am Addictive To Nairaland And Channel Tv..................please Helpme Out by dimexilux(m): 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
u are addicted to NL and u have just spent just 2 days. now, what should people dt av spent 2 months on NL should say??

1 Like

Re: I Am Addictive To Nairaland And Channel Tv..................please Helpme Out by ibkgab001: 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
Op went to iyanfoworogi community grammar school
Re: I Am Addictive To Nairaland And Channel Tv..................please Helpme Out by toltee4real: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
ibkgab001:
Op went to iyanfoworogi community grammar school
Thank u mr perfect.
Re: I Am Addictive To Nairaland And Channel Tv..................please Helpme Out by ibkgab001: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
u. Instead of you angry
Re: I Am Addictive To Nairaland And Channel Tv..................please Helpme Out by alotofgrace(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
U need it bro....channels best TV

Nairaland best forum

U get all infos

That's all!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 100% Tuition Scholarships For Master’s Programs In The USA. / What Is The Capital Of The United States? Xfg / 2015 BOI And NYSC Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.