Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

I Am Addicted To Nairaland All because I Don't Have A Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am Addicted To Nairaland All because I Don't Have A Job (1099 Views)

My Boss Almost Killed Me Today Because I Have Not Packed From His Apartment. / My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money / "How I Got Addicted To Eating Books" - Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Addicted To Nairaland All because I Don't Have A Job by onlinetomola(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2018
Good evening,

You heard me right . I am really used to staying online often on Nairaland just because I am out of Job. I studied Computer Science, graduated in year 2010 but lost my job last year and since then it has been very difficult to secure another one.

I have applied and attended so many interviews ever since then but no way. I have being surviving on casual weekend jobs and casual driving which doesn't come every time.

I am pretty sure some Nairalanders who do insult, crucify people/Post's or stay online often are jobless like me or perhaps they are lazy youths.

Someone should please help me with any available job. It's not a must it's in line with what I studied. I just want to get busy and stop messing around.

Please GNLD people, stay out of this post o. How una don waste my time and money attending una useless interviews don do me I beg.

Please I really need help.

Here is my email address onlinetomola@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland All because I Don't Have A Job by blackpanthar: 7:47pm On May 02, 2018
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland All because I Don't Have A Job by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 02, 2018
Op, congratulations. Senu has employed you to be FP inspector.

Fulfill your duty with all diligence.

1 Like

Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland All because I Don't Have A Job by onlinetomola(m): 8:18pm On May 02, 2018
givan:
Op, congratulations. Senu has employed you to be FP inspector.

Fulfill your duty with all diligence.

Lol
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland All because I Don't Have A Job by kelvine(m): 8:37pm On May 02, 2018
Some of us that have jobs are addicted too.
It depends on what you do with nairaland, it can be a blessing to you even at your current state.

1 Like

Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland All because I Don't Have A Job by whitebeard(m): 8:37pm On May 02, 2018
More money for seun
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland All because I Don't Have A Job by onlinetomola(m): 8:38pm On May 02, 2018
kelvine:
Some of us that have jobs are addicted too.
It depends on what you do with nairaland, it can be a blessing to you even at your current state.

You are tho
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland All because I Don't Have A Job by ufuosman(m): 8:39pm On May 02, 2018
Guy not only dat is addicted to nairaland because of no job, me too am addicted cos no job. But God will bless us with good job. Amen

1 Like

Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland All because I Don't Have A Job by onlinetomola(m): 8:50pm On May 02, 2018
ufuosman:
Guy not only dat is addicted to nairaland because of no job, me too am addicted cos no job. But God will bless us with good job. Amen

Amen o
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland All because I Don't Have A Job by ojay2053(m): 9:19pm On May 02, 2018
You're not alone , lots of us are also seeking for job to get busy. I'm optimistic we will all be settled soonest.
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland All because I Don't Have A Job by onlinetomola(m): 9:36pm On May 02, 2018
ojay2053:
You're not alone , lots of us are also seeking for job to get busy. I'm optimistic we will all be settled soonest.

Amen o.
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland All because I Don't Have A Job by escapefromusa(f): 3:51am On May 03, 2018
Imagine this was your job interview, and you failed!
Imagine you receive a summary, highlighting your shortcomings.

I am absolutely sure the following would be present:

onlinetomola:
Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen,

You heard me right tho.

I am really used to staying online often on Nairaland just because I am out of Job.

.... which doesn't come every time tho.

Someone should please help me with any available job,.

..... it's not a must it's in line with what I studied.

Please GNLD people, stay out of this post o. How una don waste my time and money attending una useless interviews don do me I beg.

Heeeeeeeelllllllllllpppppppp me o.

Here is my email onlinetomola@gmail.com

I would not trust you with my neighbor's cat. Sit down, read and learn how to construct passable English sentences and convey your intent as clearly as possible. You sound poorly educated, psychologically challenged. No offense !

And, 8 out of 10 graduates are just like you. You feel a degree is all you need but it is not. Your character, how you deal with new experiences. I hear employers are now looking out for tribalists, ethnic bigots, potential social misfits, moral derelicts

Please go back, sit down and rewrite the nonsense up there. Get the Grammarly addon installed on your browser or Google docs.[font=impact][/font]

2 Likes

Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland All because I Don't Have A Job by onlinetomola(m): 7:39am On May 03, 2018
escapefromusa:
Imagine this was your job interview, and you failed!
Imagine you receive a summary, highlighting your shortcomings.

I am absolutely sure the following would be present:

I would not trust you with my neighbor's cat. Sit down, read and learn how to construct passable English sentences and convey your intent as clearly as possible. You sound poorly educated, psychologically challenged. No offense !

And, 8 out of 10 graduates are just like you. You feel a degree is all you need but it is not. Your character, how you deal with new experiences. I hear employers are now looking out for tribalists, ethnic bigots, potential social misfits, moral derelicts

Please go back, sit down and rewrite the nonsense up there. Get the Grammarly addon installed on your browser or Google docs.[font=impact][/font]

Oga Professor, you have really done well. Thank you.

No be your fault sha cry
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland All because I Don't Have A Job by escapefromusa(f): 3:27pm On May 03, 2018
onlinetomola:

Oga Professor, you have really done well. Thank you.

No be your fault sha cry

ungrateful piece of shit.
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland All because I Don't Have A Job by BossLadyGanGan: 7:45am On May 04, 2018
grin
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland All because I Don't Have A Job by Pamela96(f): 6:58pm On May 04, 2018
onlinetomola:
Good evening,

You heard me right . I am really used to staying online often on Nairaland just because I am out of Job. I studied Computer Science, graduated in year 2010 but lost my job last year and since then it has been very difficult to secure another one.

I have applied and attended so many interviews ever since then but no way. I have being surviving on casual weekend jobs and casual driving which doesn't come every time.

I am pretty sure some Nairalanders who do insult, crucify people/Post's or stay online often are jobless like me or perhaps they are lazy youths.

Someone should please help me with any available job. It's not a must it's in line with what I studied. I just want to get busy and stop messing around.

Please I really need help.

Here is my email address onlinetomola@gmail.com

But must you get a job? What exactly is stopping you from fending for yourself? There are countless things you can do that not only keeps you productive but also makes you goid money.

You can start by learning how to setup a profitable subscription-based website here https://www.ghavoch.com/setup or you can let http://www.laticodes.com do it for you.
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland All because I Don't Have A Job by Socialbulletins: 6:20am On May 22, 2018
Friends, anyone in need of GRAMMARLY PREMIUM ACCOUNT can put a mail through to templates_coder@outlook.com

Wholeland Marketing provides a wide range of services; you can put forth email to any other things you want

GRAMMARLY PREMIUM ACCOUNT 100% guarantee

GRAMMARLY PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland All because I Don't Have A Job by buzyguy: 7:20pm On May 22, 2018
� *FINALLY OUT*�
� ​ *{MUSIC ALERT] DR WIZ ft NIFTY- TONIGHT​*

Adenitan Oluwaseun David Widely Referred To As *Dr WIZ* Is A Diversified Nigerian Recording Artiste,A Performer And Also A Medical Student.

It Is No Doubt That ​ *DR WIZ and NIFTY*​ Are Diversified Multi-talented Musical Artistes.

*​Dr WIZ*​ After His Recently Released Single ​ *(CHINWE-MO)*​ Is Back With Another One in collaboration with *​NIFTY​* ( the​ *"just like that"​* crooner) Titled ​ *"TONIGHT”​*.

*​Dr Wiz​* Is Set To Take Over The Airwaves Again With His New Single - ​ *TONIGHT*​.

This One Is Sure To Be Your Favourite��.

https://www.sauceandsound.com/2018/05/10/dr-wiz-ft-nifty-tonight/

*LINK 4 DOWNLOAD*�������
*​​ISSS A BANGER* ����

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Graduate Recruitment 2019 | Apply Now Before Deadline / Error Of Date Of Birth On First School Leaving Certificate / Top Cybersecurity And Ethical Hacking Training In Abuja Nigeria Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.