Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

No Shame! Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb, Tells Her I Will Deal With You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Shame! Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb, Tells Her I Will Deal With You (778 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" / No Shame! Lagos Girl Stormed The Club Without Anything Under(see PHOTOS) / Ruggedman: "If I Catch Freeze, I Will Deal With Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Shame! Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb, Tells Her I Will Deal With You by hben: 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
Oh my days, aswear Lagos girls are no longer smiling and it’s so bad that these days they come out so bold to add wives on BBM, even confront them at parties and tell them, ‘I am screwing your man, got it’? Wow wow wow!! So this chic’s story goes thus. The chic is dating a certain lady’s husband, she managed to get her BB pin and told her, look I am dating your man. The lady fires back and she started raining curses on the wife, saying I had wanted you to shift before, but now you must LEAVE. At a point in time, she confronted the wife physically with her friends and rained insults on her, the most painful part of the whole scenario is that, the girl in question and the man are so damn close that one evening she was chatting the wife up as usual insulting her, and said to her‘go and cook for my boo mehn, he just entered the house’. How sad can that be? Aswear some girls are crazyyyyyyyy. I have got her photo tho, but let’s save some face!! I hope she gets to read this and change. Your future husband is not someone else’s own, go look for your own man, ode… yes, I am taking sides, lol. The chats below MORE >> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/gobe-lagos-girl-adds-boyfriends-wife-on.html

Re: No Shame! Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb, Tells Her I Will Deal With You by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
kiss
Re: No Shame! Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb, Tells Her I Will Deal With You by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
nonsense.com

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Genevieve Online Summer Party / Why I Don’t Wear Bras – Rising Ghanaian Actress / Actor Alexx Ekubo Buys Himself A 2012 Sports Camaro Convertible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.