Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" (37530 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by 40ng: 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim has warned her boyfriend, Nigerian rapper, Iceberg Slim, concerning their relationship – she says her nationals will deal with him should he dump her.

The mother-of-one who was once married to Kwadwo Sarfo, says Ghanaians will deal with musician Iceberg Slim, born Olusegun Olowokere, if he decides to end their relationship.

“Ghanaians are listening, the whole country is behind me. If you mess up…if you mess up Iceberg Slim…I see the comments from my Ghanaian fans like ‘if you try it, if you mess Juliet up, we will deal with you,” the actress warned.

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/ghanaians-will-deal-with-you-if-you-dump-me-juliet-ibrahim-warns-iceberg-slim/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx0g-j6FKqk

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
After knacking and pressing of the yanshh.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by RSVP: 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
Cheapish

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Homeboiy: 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
Joker shocked

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Praisles(f): 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
Are Ghanaians that jobless?

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
God have mercy. grin

Done, dusted and dumped.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Evablizin(f): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
shocked

Madam,is Iceberg your landed property?

If this sentence is truly a warning,it means that you're just a learner.

Can A Naijaguy like Slim be afraid of Ghanaians ? Just asking.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
Another dumpee loading.

20 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Evablizin(f): 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
RSVP:
Cheapish
Omoh,very cheapish,don't kill me with laugh,which kind meme be dis nah?

12 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
The dick must really be heavenly for her to not want to ever let go. grin

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by ekensi01: 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
grin cheesy

Lol she want marry thesame Nigerian one Ghana fool call them Cheap And Useless?

Somebody explain

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by MrGreenMavro: 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
I go deal with you personally!!!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by lonelydora: 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
Just negodu
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Sirpaul(m): 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
I laugh in Spanish........ dealer

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by AmoryBlacq: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hell hath no fury like a woman dumped!

that's why whenever I break up with them ladies,I make them feel they are the ones splitting with me!

Don't want any daughter of eve to go hire assassins to finish me off because I stopped giving her my "Django Unchained"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Edopesin: 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
kikiki grin grin grin grin

but on a serious note sad

Nxt time you want to post grabbing pix remember to add Graphic wink

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by fvckme(f): 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
One condom could have prevented this
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Airforce1(m): 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
She really love him I guess
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by GaniuKazeem(m): 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
I can't stop laughing
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Tender1(m): 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by makdcash(m): 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
Shey oro niyee

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by debuscket(m): 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
If I were Mr Slim, I would dare ghanaians to do there worst

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Aniedi30(m): 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
[quote author=Rokia2 post=62155775]The dick must really be heavenly for her to not want to ever let go. grin

lols ...ur village elders gave u the right expo

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Marshalxv(m): 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
Just imagine somebody's mother !

And you think something good can actually come out of Ghana .

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by missyadorable(f): 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
You were married to a Ghanaian,he dumped you..But Ghanaians didn't deal with him.

Now,you are folicking around with a Naija guy,yoloba demon for that matter and threatening Ghanaians will deal with him.

May You receive sense!

Honestly,you are a clown!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Bullhari007(m): 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
gben gben gben ... Auntie Juliet you are in for it, the Yellowbar demon is there for your money ... they are career killers , don't cry us river when he swindle you and use the money to buy ewedu and Amala for his friends and uses the rest to stage owambe for his long forgotten ancestors grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by phayvoursky(m): 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
ok
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by HealthWealthy(m): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
Lol. This is serious

View my signature though
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by coolestofall(m): 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
That guy is the real MVP.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by Leez(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
40ng:
@VIVIANGIST

Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim has warned her boyfriend, Nigerian rapper, Iceberg Slim, concerning their relationship – she says her nationals will deal with him should he dump her.

The mother-of-one who was once married to Kwadwo Sarfo, says Ghanaians will deal with musician Iceberg Slim, born Olusegun Olowokere, if he decides to end their relationship.

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/ghanaians-will-deal-with-you-if-you-dump-me-juliet-ibrahim-warns-iceberg-slim/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx0g-j6FKqk
ok o
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" by AishaBuhari: 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
You won't be the first neither the last to be dumped by a guy!

So park well jare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Recites The National Anthem In Style / I Am The Sexiest Man In Nollywood - Benson Okonkwo [pictured] / Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.