Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Female Liberian Took My Smartphone & Refused To Return It At Agege LG Library - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Liberian Took My Smartphone & Refused To Return It At Agege LG Library (706 Views)

Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / Why I Refused To Confirm Four Trainees After Their Assessment Centre. / Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Liberian Took My Smartphone & Refused To Return It At Agege LG Library by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
I use to think that bad behaved people don't exist in government firm, until i met one at the Agege Local Government Secretariat, Lagos. On friday August 07 2015, I misplaced my smartphone in a librabry located at Agege Local Government Secretariat behind Agege stadium, Lagos at about 9:55am in the morning. I started looking for it desperately because i was expecting an important call from a client. After searching for over 2hours in the library, I called my brother from a call center to report the incident to him. In his conversation, he promised to help me call the lost phone number, after few seconds of discussions i ended the call and returned to the library.

Couple of minutes later, i heard the lost phone ringing. I traced the sound and found out that it was coming out from the librarian drawer. Reporting to a female librarian, I explained to her that i had accidentally misplaced my phone in the library plus i heard it ringing in her drawer. To cut the long story short, she confirmed that the phone was actually with her but it was found by another person. She added that the person have went out. I requested for the taker's phone number but she refused to give me.

Furthermore, I begged her to return my phone, the librarian however declined saying I will have to give her some information before she could release the phone to me. I gladly did. To my surprise, she still refused to give the mobilephone back to me, she said:
"Am not the person who found your cellphone and i can't give it back to you without the permission of the taker".

I left the library after waiting for about 40minutes without my smartphone. Additionally, this particular librarian(woman) is known for having many bad behavior like discussing loudly in the library room, nagging at people who come to the library to read and so on...
I am pissed off and I don't want to express my anger through violent behaviour. I will be glad if any Agege Local Government senior official interfere in this matter.
Re: Female Liberian Took My Smartphone & Refused To Return It At Agege LG Library by Pierocash(m): 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
ok noted. boys get ready for war.
Re: Female Liberian Took My Smartphone & Refused To Return It At Agege LG Library by heayey(m): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
thought u said u donated ur phone to d library nd it was stolen.....
Anyways...Ur report has been Noted, Anything else?
Re: Female Liberian Took My Smartphone & Refused To Return It At Agege LG Library by donholy28(m): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
if u had raised ur voice and attracted crowd she would have given it to u....some people no dey hear peace talk until u showcase madness to them
Re: Female Liberian Took My Smartphone & Refused To Return It At Agege LG Library by angieberry(f): 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nawa oh, in cases like this, just keep calm. Claiming to be right and raising your voice Weill not get you anywhere. Just be polite and calm even though you're right.

(1) (Reply)

Webdesign Training Bonanza (2,500 Only) / Autocad Teacher Here / _skill Acquisition, Entrepreneurship Skill & Ond Certificate A Must!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.