Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

PHOTOS : ANGRY RESIDENTS SMASH PASTOR’S HEAD FOR DISTURBING D STREETS WITH NOISE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PHOTOS : ANGRY RESIDENTS SMASH PASTOR’S HEAD FOR DISTURBING D STREETS WITH NOISE (1068 Views)

Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) / Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS : ANGRY RESIDENTS SMASH PASTOR’S HEAD FOR DISTURBING D STREETS WITH NOISE by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
48-year-old South African Pastor Zander Emenogo has been preaching the word of God on the streets for 10 years until the day street thugs waylaid and assaulted him.

Daily Sun reports that the pastor of The Evangelical Christian Assembly of South Africa spent Saturday preaching about drugs, crime and violence, and against Islam in the streets and parks of Joburg. Out of nowhere, two young men stopped him (One Alleged to be a muslim) and told him that he had a big mouth.

The Nigerian-born pastor, a father of two, who has remained undaunted in spite of his experience, now lives in Berea. He said he has to pass on the message whether it offended someone or not.

Read what he narrated to Daily Sun below:

“I go where the Lord leads me. On Saturday I was standing on the corner of Delvers and Claim streets in the CBD.”

“While I was preaching, there were rough guys looking at me. I was scared but I had no choice. I passed on the word of God”.

“I didn’t know I was pushing the wrong buttons as I preached. I only realised that when I was done and preparing to go home.”

“Before I could respond I felt a heavy blow on my head and I fell down. I only woke up four hours later in a hospital bed,” he said.

“When I went back to preach on Monday on other streets I was threatened.”

“A man told me what the guys did on Saturday was nothing compared to what was to come if I didn’t stop what I’m doing. I preach what the Lord tells me.”

“No arrests have been made and the police are investigating,” he concluded.

http://www.gossipmill.com/2015/08/photos-angry-residents-smash-pastors-head-for-disturbing-the-streets-with-noise-while-preaching/

Re: PHOTOS : ANGRY RESIDENTS SMASH PASTOR’S HEAD FOR DISTURBING D STREETS WITH NOISE by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
OMG
Re: PHOTOS : ANGRY RESIDENTS SMASH PASTOR’S HEAD FOR DISTURBING D STREETS WITH NOISE by lomprico(m): 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
Na u find trouble na
Re: PHOTOS : ANGRY RESIDENTS SMASH PASTOR’S HEAD FOR DISTURBING D STREETS WITH NOISE by Bigshiko(m): 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: PHOTOS : ANGRY RESIDENTS SMASH PASTOR’S HEAD FOR DISTURBING D STREETS WITH NOISE by jcross19: 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
Don't relent God is your strength.
Re: PHOTOS : ANGRY RESIDENTS SMASH PASTOR’S HEAD FOR DISTURBING D STREETS WITH NOISE by mustymatic(m): 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pastorpreneurs...business gone bad grin
Re: PHOTOS : ANGRY RESIDENTS SMASH PASTOR’S HEAD FOR DISTURBING D STREETS WITH NOISE by abduljabbar4(m): 12:07am On Aug 08, 2015
Daily Sun reports that the pastor of The Evangelical Christian Assembly of South Africa spent Saturday preaching about drugs, crime and violence, and[b] against Islam[/b] in the streets and parks of Joburg. Out of nowhere, two young men stopped him (One Alleged to be a muslim) and told him that he had a big mouth.
Good for him. He is one of those that invent lies against our beautiful religion
Re: PHOTOS : ANGRY RESIDENTS SMASH PASTOR’S HEAD FOR DISTURBING D STREETS WITH NOISE by vooks: 9:15am On Aug 08, 2015
Charism:
48-year-old South African Pastor Zander Emenogo has been preaching the word of God on the streets for 10 years until the day street thugs waylaid and assaulted him.

Daily Sun reports that the pastor of The Evangelical Christian Assembly of South Africa spent Saturday preaching about drugs, crime and violence, and against Islam in the streets and parks of Joburg. Out of nowhere, two young men stopped him (One Alleged to be a muslim) and told him that he had a big mouth.

The Nigerian-born pastor, a father of two, who has remained undaunted in spite of his experience, now lives in Berea. He said he has to pass on the message whether it offended someone or not.

Read what he narrated to Daily Sun below:

“I go where the Lord leads me. On Saturday I was standing on the corner of Delvers and Claim streets in the CBD.”

“While I was preaching, there were rough guys looking at me. I was scared but I had no choice. I passed on the word of God”.

“I didn’t know I was pushing the wrong buttons as I preached. I only realised that when I was done and preparing to go home.”

“Before I could respond I felt a heavy blow on my head and I fell down. I only woke up four hours later in a hospital bed,” he said.

“When I went back to preach on Monday on other streets I was threatened.”

“A man told me what the guys did on Saturday was nothing compared to what was to come if I didn’t stop what I’m doing. I preach what the Lord tells me.”

“No arrests have been made and the police are investigating,” he concluded.

http://www.gossipmill.com/2015/08/photos-angry-residents-smash-pastors-head-for-disturbing-the-streets-with-noise-while-preaching/

2 Timothy 4:3(KJV)
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : ANGRY RESIDENTS SMASH PASTOR’S HEAD FOR DISTURBING D STREETS WITH NOISE by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
vooks:

2 Timothy 4:3(KJV)
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears

Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Keep Saying Muslims Are Going To Hell? / I Need Investors To Start A Church....and I'm An Atheist!! / Preaching The Gospel Or Preaching MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.