Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Affordable Premium Smartphone That Is Second To None - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Affordable Premium Smartphone That Is Second To None (928 Views)

Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers / The Best Smartphone That Costs Less Than 25K / The Next Tecno Phantom: A Premium Smartphone That Could Feature 3gb Ram & 4g Lte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Premium Smartphone That Is Second To None by adeolazzy: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
Tecno’s Lollipop 5.0 smart phone is premium yet affordable

It is difficult to find a premium smart phone that doesn’t weigh heavy on the pocket. Top smart phone brands have failed time and again in striking that balance in giving customers premium smart phones that will give them all the best-of-the-best UIs, Dual cameras, apps and general audio/ visual entertainment without putting deep holes in their pockets that take time to seal up.
But Tecno Mobile has found that balance between, being a premium smart phone and staying affordable for consumers with its upcoming lollipop 5.0 wonder!

The physical build and the camera support features of this phone are awesome. I'm almost certain it will be an official flagship device.

The rear camera had a 13MP Auto Focus inscribed on one side with two flash lights positioned on the other.
The front camera comes with a flash too! This is really exciting to see, as it will be great for taking selfies at night.

interesting highlight of this device will be this button, which makes it a lot quicker and easier to take pictures in selfie mode and on-the-go.

A quick look at the storage and memory of this misery smart phone and what jumped to my eyes is 16GB storage and 1GB RAM.

The RAM capacity of this smart phone might seem like nothing out-of-the- ordinary but that doesn’t place its speed in the bland category-not bad at all. The iPhone 6 comes with the same RAM size if you come to think of it.

With a wide screen display, about the size of an iPhone 6 Plus, the view is impressive with vivid colours, soft touch response and definitely a HD screen.

Rumor has it that this phone will be going for N20, 000 when it is launched. This phone could be the ‘Best buy’ for smart phones this 2015 half year!

Re: Affordable Premium Smartphone That Is Second To None by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
#teamtecno Thumbup
Re: Affordable Premium Smartphone That Is Second To None by psucc(m): 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
okay.
Re: Affordable Premium Smartphone That Is Second To None by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
Na how much?
Re: Affordable Premium Smartphone That Is Second To None by bigiyaro(m): 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
marketers, over hypin thins.
Re: Affordable Premium Smartphone That Is Second To None by ps3o(m): 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
phone model and name. u only mentioned the brand
Re: Affordable Premium Smartphone That Is Second To None by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Tecno so on point!
Re: Affordable Premium Smartphone That Is Second To None by Skykid1208(m): 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
#ILOVETECNO

meanwhile may GOD punish the thief that stole my H6
Re: Affordable Premium Smartphone That Is Second To None by jaysay(m): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2015
The phone looks like the C5 that is being launched in Kenya. I just hope we can get it in the market pretty soon
Re: Affordable Premium Smartphone That Is Second To None by Youngpo413: 8:39am On Aug 08, 2015
Smh

(1) (Reply)

Counter Tread On Promotional SMS: Have You Not Heard Of "Truemessenger" / I Want To Buy An Android Phone / How Can I Use A VPN In A Mobile Device?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.