Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist (6693 Views)

From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister / Kemi Adeosun ‘Poorly Qualified’ To Be Finance Minister – The Economist / New Lagos Governor Ambode Incompetent - The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
A few things revealed from the editorial on the economist i read.

1. There is very hard evidence of billions of $$ that was siphoned off Nigeria by the immediate past Petroleum minister. PMB in the meeting had gotten reports of the best auditing firms in the world, who will be coming to Nigeria in the coming weeks to conduct a detailed audit. One of the preliminary data available to PWC, KPMG, McKinsey & Co, and Boston Consulting shows that nothing less than $8 - $9billion was literarily fleeced away and banked in several banks accross the world. More will be revealed once McKinsey, PWC and KPMG starts its auditing process, they promised PMB that with adequate cooporation of the Accountant General of the Federation, the Min of Finance, CBN and NNPC, they will be done with more detailed evidence in less than 2 months.

2. 30 - 40% of budgets meant for Ministries, departments and agencies were all diverted for electioneering, most of which were still stolen in the process. This is one of the easiest to proove, and PMB vowed that he will not let this one slip.

3. A rep of the Nigerian military revealed at least 4 names of people that were involved in oil theft and the companies from Eastern European countries that bought this illegal oil. It was also revealed that sometimes the payments were not always made in the cash, there were payments in arms and ammunition exchanged in the high seas.

God bless PMB!

-CramJones

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
Sai Baba for life.

5 Likes

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by ladyF(f): 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
shocked
The fight for corruption is real. A new era is here.

2 Likes

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by Eeser: 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
Baba....
Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by Brightology2(m): 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pishure or i dn't believe it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
Brightology2:
Pishure or i dn't believe it
same...

7 Likes

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by chudidonas(m): 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
... And suddenly Madam Diezani Alison-Madueke has fallen terminally ill. Everyone connected to this NNPC organized crime should be jailed asap.

If the doctors pronounce them dead, wake them up anyhow and jail their behind

13 Likes

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by Freegift75: 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
It is part of the CHANGE we voted for.

4 Likes

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by resty4(m): 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
G Luck my hero. PMB jst get 2 wrk stop propagadan n 4 u crack-nut u de k^m bacheesy

3 Likes

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by GenBloodykiIler: 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

19 Likes

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by Brightology2(m): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
Yes o bcus i dn't ve tym ova d hype in dis curruption issue,enough of d noise making,we need action nt mouth action.
Dharniel:

same...

1 Like

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by Okontami: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
Egbon, how far, how that your yellow baby?

3 Likes

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by beright: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
While fighting corruption and recovering loot let this govt continue to sponsor projects that will generate revenue for the country so that we will reduce depending soo much on crude oil.

2 Likes

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by nigerianium: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
CRACKJones and his endless conspiracy theories.

You sat with PMB yesterday. Really? That must have been when I was cruising on a yatch with Saraki and his wife.

Hogwash.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by idupaul: 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lies

2 Likes

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by Flyoruboy(m): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
$8 - $9 billion? ? ? Deziani don enter! shocked
Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by warrior01: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
cramjones:
Yesterday I had the privilege of sitting in on a meeting with President Mohammadu Buhari. The content of this meeting was very intense, fearful and at the same time hopeful for Nigeria. Due to the very classified nature of this meeting, I am only allowed to outline some key points of the discussions. This meeting was attended by Adams Oshiomole, the present NSA, reps from from consulting firms in the USA amongst others.

1. There is very hard evidence of billions of $$ that was siphoned off Nigeria by the immediate past Petroleum minister. PMB in the meeting had gotten reports of the best auditing firms in the world, who will be coming to Nigeria in the coming weeks to conduct a detailed audit. One of the preliminary data available to McKinsey & Co, and Boston Consulting shows that nothing less than $8 - $9billion was literarily fleeced away and banked in several banks accross the world. More will be revealed once McKinsey starts its auditing process, they promised PMB that with adequate cooporation of the Accountant General of the Federation, the Min of Finance, CBN and NNPC, they will be done with more detailed evidence in less than 2 months.

2. 30 - 40% of budgets meant for Ministries, departments and agencies were all diverted for electioneering, most of which were still stolen in the process. This is one of the easiest to proove, and PMB vowed that he will not let this one slip.

3. A rep of the Nigerian military revealed at least 4 names of people that were involved in oil theft and the companies from Eastern European countries that bought this illegal oil. It was also revealed that sometimes the payments were not always made in the cash, there were payments in arms and ammunition exchanged in the high seas.

I will stop here. However, one thing I can say is that be prepared, a lot will come to public knowledge in the coming months. Nigeria will definitely understand what the real fight of corruption is all about, when they see some of their beloved ministers sentenced to some very harsh jail terms, they will know we have a true leader.

Finally, the fearful part of this meeting was that some of the consultant speculated, that the prosecution of these indviduals must be done with tact, lest people from other regions think that they are being witch-hunted - a phenomena that can spark a war, especially with the untold amount of arms and ammunition that have been accumulated over the years, from the kind of deals I elucidated above.

God bless PMB!

-CramJones
I wonder who takes you guys serious. Bunch of clowns

14 Likes

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by dayo23(f): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
God bless you Cramjones

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by nigerianium: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
ladyF:
shocked
The fight for corruption is real. A new era is here.
In your haste to be the numero uno, you hardly comment sensibly. Even Introvert makes more sense.

Does the "F" stand for "Featherbrain"?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by dayo23(f): 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
warrior01:

I wonder who takes you guys serious. Bunch of clowns
bro you are actually the clown here, you don't take him serious and u read everything and replied. Mumu

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by queenzibah(f): 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
Haa dis noise maker here again , taught dis guy hav gone .......yyyyyyyyyyyy!

3 Likes

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by anwe: 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
If corruption must be fought, all the thieves before last government including late Abacha's government must be brought to book. fighting of corruption can not be selective, the north will steal and walk away, but when others steal hell is let loss. we will support fighting this cancer called tif, ole, barawo etc. but do not play politics with this.........we de look

3 Likes

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by tucky200(m): 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by Realisticman: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
Some people are worst than Devil!
Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by lmm4real: 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
Abeg na who be Cramjones again?

1 Like

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by Miranda11: 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
I think it's high time Seun prohibits this kind of propaganda from nairaland as it can incite pple to hatred. Until the Government comes out publicly to make a comprehensive statement about this , pls nobody shld pay any attention to such evidence less news because if d Govt doesn't say anything very soon pple will think that Buhari swept this under d carpet meanwhile it's just a false story.

So crack Jones or cram Jones whatever ur nairaland name is stop posting evidence less stories and SEUN pls prohibit these kind of stories.

10 Likes

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by OfoIgbo: 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mumu-hammadu will also have to start investigating one Aisha Buhari and some of Nigeria's past leaders that were involved in the Halliburton fraud before I will start taking him seriously

Any other thing is witch-hunting.

5 Likes

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jonathan sef

1 Like

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by Mamaflex(f): 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
this guy don smoke again.

2 Likes

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
[size=18pt]Hmmmm APC!!! I hail una ooo!!![/size]

5 Likes

Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by GenBloodykiIler: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
Beremx grin
Re: Part I: Editorial analysis of the economist by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
That was why I told President Obama during my meeting with him yesterday to put pressure on PMB to intensify the war against drugs to avert crack addicts opening threads like this on NL

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Again, FAAC Meeting Postponed Over Shortfall In NNPC Remittances / Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years / Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria – Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.