Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Please I Need Sincere Bible Quotations On This Issues! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need Sincere Bible Quotations On This Issues! (589 Views)

Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? / The True Definition Of Prophecy... With Bible Quotations..... Please Read..... / Please I Need Sincere Bible Quotations Onthis Issues! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Sincere Bible Quotations On This Issues! by wordoflife2us: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
[b]I have personally observed the Light of God showing me some significant events or evidences of the Power of God and his word.(THE HOLY BIBLE) It's obvious that so many today have neglated the truth in God's word and heed for pleasure of this world which is destruction, Darkness has covered the earth that some can hardly notice what is going on today in the world, I put this post here to awaken people of this earth all over the world to beleive the Word Of God, be alert and sober as God has instructed us...... Those of us in Our LORD JESUS CHRIST who are Pastors and Reverends can help to give us more insight on this issue with Biblical quotations.

(1) What is the END TIME

(2) Are we truly experiencing strange events around us today?

(3) What is the mark of the beast?

(4) How can this mark be introduced in the world?

(5) Are there agents of evil or darkness working towards this goals today in disguise?

(6) Are moral values in decline?

(7) Have men become lovers of money, pleasure and self rather than loving God?

8 Are we living in a one world government?

(9) The wars and chaos going on all around the world is for what purpose?

(10) Has betrayal, wickedness, boast and pride been trendy today?

Please, personally, i am desperate to find out the meaning and reason of this occurences....

Furthermore, i would like to share my observation ones more, i have written words in capital letters on my post and it reflected exactly the way it was posted, but when you write the name of JESUS CHRIST IN BLOCK FORM like this, post it to observe that every other word will be in same block form except the name of JESUS.... It will automatically become in small letter form...(Lower case instead upper case) Try it and confirm!

Which spirits of forces are the reason why the name JESUS CAN not appear in block form? I need serious attention over the issues i listed please fellow nairalanders, Scriptural quotes![/b]
Re: Please I Need Sincere Bible Quotations On This Issues! by Emperor4God(m): 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
wordoflife2us:
[b]I have personally observed the Light of God showing me some significant events or evidences of the Power of God and his word.(THE HOLY BIBLE) It's obvious that so many today have neglated the truth in God's word and heed for pleasure of this world which is destruction, Darkness has covered the earth that some can hardly notice what is going on today in the world, I put this post here to awaken people of this earth all over the world to beleive the Word Of God, be alert and sober as God has instructed us...... Those of us in Our LORD JESUS CHRIST who are Pastors and Reverends can help to give us more insight on this issue with Biblical quotations.

(2) Are we truly experiencing stange events around us today?

(5) Are there agents of evil or darkness working towards this goals today in disguise?

Please, personally, i am desperate to find out the meaning and reason of this occurences....

Furthermore, i would like to share my observation ones more, i have written words in capital letters on my post and it reflected exactly the way it was posted, but when you write the name of JESUS CHRIST IN BLOCK FORM like this, post it to observe that every other word will be in same block form except the name of JESUS.... It will automatically become in small letter form...(Lower case instead upper case) Try it and confirm!

Which spirits of forces are the reason why the name JESUS CAN not appear in block form? I need serious attention over the issues i listed please fellow nairalanders, Scriptural quotes![/b]

(1) What is the END TIME

The world has a beginning and it will have an end.

God Himself said Heaven and Earth will pass away

Matthew 24:35
Heaven and earth shall pass away.

END TIME IS WHEN JESUS RETURNS FOR JUDGEMENT

Matthew 13: (KJV)

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

(2) Are we truly experiencing strange events around us today?

Yes we are, like being Gay is now celebrated.

This will explain it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py9L8Av2G48

Above video shows you that it's already being done.

Of course like Winners Chapel is a Freemason group.
See

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

AND

Kirk Franklin

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/07/kirk-franklin-illuminati-freemasonry.html

Of course the bible said so

Matthew 24 (KJV)

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Verse 11 answer also ur No 5
Verse 13 also addresses ur No 1

Yes The bible said the LOVE of money, not money itself but LOVE is root of evil.

1 Timothy 6 (KJV)

9 But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.

10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Romans 16:18
For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

Not yet but they are working towards it.

What did you think the United Nations, European Union, African Union etc are working towards?

The answer is not straight forward.

Sometimes it's punishment on a country.

Ezekiel 29 (KJV)

2 Son of man, set thy face against Pharaoh king of Egypt, and prophesy against him, and against all Egypt:

3 Speak, and say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, My river is mine own, and I have made it for myself.

4 But I will put hooks in thy jaws, and I will cause the fish of thy rivers to stick unto thy scales, and I will bring thee up out of the midst of thy rivers, and all the fish of thy rivers shall stick unto thy scales.

5 And I will leave thee thrown into the wilderness, thee and all the fish of thy rivers: thou shalt fall upon the open fields; thou shalt not be brought together, nor gathered: I have given thee for meat to the beasts of the field and to the fowls of the heaven.

6 And all the inhabitants of Egypt shall know that I am the Lord, because they have been a staff of reed to the house of Israel.

8 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will bring a sword upon thee, and cut off man and beast out of thee.

Yes it has, they are hall marks of satan who became proud.

Ezekiel 28
14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

The anti-christ will cause the occult & deceit to prosper under him
And he is proud.

Daniel 8
24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Yes we know Nairaland may not really like Jesus.
Re: Please I Need Sincere Bible Quotations On This Issues! by happyphemmy(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
The book of Revelation from the beginning to the end. When u read am finish tell me
Re: Please I Need Sincere Bible Quotations On This Issues! by Hiploko(m): 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
JESUS
Re: Please I Need Sincere Bible Quotations On This Issues! by Hiploko(m): 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
CAN
GOD
Re: Please I Need Sincere Bible Quotations On This Issues! by Emperor4God(m): 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
Wordoflife we answered above as we could.
Re: Please I Need Sincere Bible Quotations On This Issues! by Joagbaje(m): 5:55am On Aug 08, 2015
I'm going to type Jesus and Mohamed in capital letters now and see the out come
Re: Please I Need Sincere Bible Quotations On This Issues! by Joagbaje(m): 5:55am On Aug 08, 2015
JESUS MOHAMED
Re: Please I Need Sincere Bible Quotations On This Issues! by Emperor4God(m): 6:15am On Aug 08, 2015
you see !

(1) (Reply)

Her Experience As An Atheist / Five Ways To Know Your Pastor Is Fake / churches will never cease to amaze us oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.