Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Please I Need Sincere Bible Quotations Onthis Issues! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need Sincere Bible Quotations Onthis Issues! (808 Views)

The True Definition Of Prophecy... With Bible Quotations..... Please Read..... / 10 Contradictions In The Bible With Quotations / Please I Need Sincere Bible Quotations On This Issues! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Sincere Bible Quotations Onthis Issues! by wordoflife2us: 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
[b][b]I have personally observed the Light of God showing me some significant events or evidences of the Power of God and his word.(THE HOLY BIBLE) It's obvious that so many today have neglated the truth in God's word and heed for pleasure of this world which is destruction, Darkness has covered the earth that some can hardly notice what is going on today in the world, I put this post here to awaken people of this earth all over the world to beleive the Word Of God, be alert and sober as God has instructed us...... Those of us in Our LORD JESUS CHRIST who are Pastors and Reverends can help to give us more insight on this issue with Biblical quotations.

(1) What is the END TIME

(2) Are we truly experiencing stange events around us today?

(3) What is the mark of the beast?

(4) How can this mark be introduced in the world?

(5) Are there agents of evil or darkness working towards this goals today in disguise?

(6) Are moral values in decline?

(7) Have men become lovers of money, pleasure and self rather than loving God?

8 Are we living in a one world government?

(9) The wars and chaos going on all around the world is for what purpose?

(10) Has betrayal, wickedness, boast and pride been trendy today?

Please, personally, i am desperate to find out the meaning and reason of this occurences....

Furthermore, i would like to share my observation ones more, i have written words in capital letters on my post and it reflected exactly the way it was posted, but when you write the name of JESUS CHRIST IN BLOCK FORM like this, post it to observe that every other word will be in same block form except the name of JESUS.... It will automatically become in small letter form...(Lower case instead upper case) Try it and confirm![/b][/b]
Re: Please I Need Sincere Bible Quotations Onthis Issues! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
Will have loved to help but I don't quote Scriptures... but if you can accept my contribution I had contribute
Re: Please I Need Sincere Bible Quotations Onthis Issues! by respect80(m): 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
Do you mean JESUS?

CONFIRMED (TRUE)
Re: Please I Need Sincere Bible Quotations Onthis Issues! by Sylvekzee(m): 12:54am On Aug 07, 2015
Suen is one of us, that's why. He doesn't give two efs about your JESUS.
Re: Please I Need Sincere Bible Quotations Onthis Issues! by marshalcarter: 2:02am On Aug 07, 2015
Sylvekzee:
Suen is one of us, that's why. He doesn't give two efs about your JESUS.

Buddy........with due respect....pls dnt talk abt ma JESUS CHRIST lyk dat.
He forgave ur sins...died for you nd yet you still have the guts to talk trash

Watch ur mouth bro

Tnx
#cheers
Re: Please I Need Sincere Bible Quotations Onthis Issues! by wordoflife2us: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
wordoflife2us:
[b][b]I have personally observed the Light of God showing me some significant events or evidences of the Power of God and his word.(THE HOLY BIBLE) It's obvious that so many today have neglated the truth in God's word and heed for pleasure of this world which is destruction, Darkness has covered the earth that some can hardly notice what is going on today in the world, I put this post here to awaken people of this earth all over the world to beleive the Word Of God, be alert and sober as God has instructed us...... Those of us in Our LORD JESUS CHRIST who are Pastors and Reverends can help to give us more insight on this issue with Biblical quotations.

(1) What is the END TIME

(2) Are we truly experiencing stange events around us today?

(3) What is the mark of the beast?

(4) How can this mark be introduced in the world?

(5) Are there agents of evil or darkness working towards this goals today in disguise?

(6) Are moral values in decline?

(7) Have men become lovers of money, pleasure and self rather than loving God?

8 Are we living in a one world government?

(9) The wars and chaos going on all around the world is for what purpose?

(10) Has betrayal, wickedness, boast and pride been trendy today?

Please, personally, i am desperate to find out the meaning and reason of this occurences....

Furthermore, i would like to share my observation ones more, i have written words in capital letters on my post and it reflected exactly the way it was posted, but when you write the name of JESUS CHRIST IN BLOCK FORM like this, post it to observe that every other word will be in same block form except the name of JESUS.... It will automatically become in small letter form...(Lower case instead upper case) Try it and confirm![/b][/b]
Which spirits of forces are the reason why the name JESUS CAN not appear in block form? I need serious attention over the issues i listed please fellow nairalanders, Scriptural quotes!
Re: Please I Need Sincere Bible Quotations Onthis Issues! by mrZENographer: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
wordoflife2us:
Which spirits of forces are the reason why the name JESUS CAN not appear in block form? I need serious attention over the issues i listed please fellow nairalanders, Scriptural quotes!

Stop being worried about such insignificant. Instead be worried hw to pls ur God. It most likely is the way d moderators hav set it. They dont like 'religous things' especially from christianity, it could be.

To answer some of ur questions.

1) Endtime is the tail end of the world. The time just before God's judgement on humanity begins. It is the prophecies the happen just before the end of God's mercy and salvation, RAPTURE. The rule of Christ with his saints shall be called MILLENIUM.

2) Yes. You can go to websites like https://www.raptureready.com/faq/rap23.html
I recommend this site because it believes pretribulation. And many of its answers are very right.

3) youll find the answer there with quotes.

4) it can be introduced by chips or an electronic tatoo latest technology.

5) Bigtime. https://www.nairaland.com/930779/testimony-former-devil-worshiper-nonkoliso
Obama health care bill, pope francis pressuring for one global Authority etc. https://www.raptureready.com/soap2/ungurean56.html

6) Without a doubt. In thes times the world is calling good evil and evil good. The world moral values have become abomination to God, much much worse than sodom and Gomorrah. 1 timothy 4,1-3, 2 timothy 3,1-5, Romans 2:25 (21-32).

7) ofcourse. Even church has become a trending business and no longer a place of true worship and setting people aright with their maker by preaching repentance and Holiness. Read that romans 2. False pastors, preachers everywhere feeding people with itching ears and deceiving many.Properity gospels, etc. 1timothy 6.9-11.

cool No, but platform is already ready. All the technology required for the beast to rule is ready. but The Holyspirit is restraining them from finally aligning. 1 Thessalonians 2.6-7. The Holyspirit will be removed from the way when the Saints are Raptured or taken away. Then it will be enforced by the Antichrist who is yet to manifest.

9) As the prophets Jesus and apostles prophecied. It is for the endtime Matthew 24. Luke 21.10-11, 31, 36 When you shall see these things, know you that the time is near (the rapture). As birth pangs/pains upon a woman, it shall increase until her delivery.

10) Absolutely, and it will multiply. proverbs 29.16, 2 Timothy 2.16
http://biblehub.com/sermons/auth/fuller/sin_begets_sin.htm

After the Rapture, leftbehinds are advised never to accept the mark of the beast, no matter the terror, or persecution, pressure. Anyone who receives that mark with be condemned forever. Revelations 14.9-11
No amount of torment on Earth can be compared to that which is in Hellfire and which is for eternity. Its better that a leftbehind's hellfire end here on the earth. Many will ignorantly or relunctantly receive that mark and shall be damned forever and ever. Bible says the smoke of their torment rises forever and ever and they shall never have rest day or night.

Let the wise meditate on these things. If u dont want to b a leftbehind then prepaare make ur garment white and maintain it by holiness.

Please go to churches preparing souls for heaven. My recommendation.... Deeper life ministries, The Lords Chosen Charismatic revival ministry.
Re: Please I Need Sincere Bible Quotations Onthis Issues! by wordoflife2us: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
mrZENographer:

Stop being worried about such insignificant. Instead be worried hw to pls ur God. It most likely is the way d moderators hav set it. They dont like 'religous things' especially from christianity, it could be.

1) Endtime is the tail end of the world. The time just before God's judgement on humanity begins. It is the prophecies the happen just before the end of God's mercy and salvation, RAPTURE. The rule of Christ with his saints shall be called MILLENIUM.

I recommend this site because it believes pretribulation. And many of its answers are very right.

5) Bigtime. https://www.nairaland.com/930779/testimony-former-devil-worshiper-nonkoliso
Obama health care bill, pope francis pressuring for one global Authority etc. https://www.raptureready.com/soap2/ungurean56.html

6) Without a doubt. In thes times the world is calling good evil and evil good. The world moral values have become abomination to God, much much worse than sodom and Gomorrah. 1 timothy 4,1-3, 2 timothy 3,1-5, Romans 2:25 (21-32).

7) ofcourse. Even church has become a trending business and no longer a place of true worship and setting people aright with their maker by preaching repentance and Holiness. Read that romans 2. False pastors, preachers everywhere feeding people with itching ears and deceiving many.Properity gospels, etc. 1timothy 6.9-11.

cool No, but platform is already ready. All the technology required for the beast to rule is ready. but The Holyspirit is restraining them from finally aligning. 1 Thessalonians 2.6-7. The Holyspirit will be removed from the way when the Saints are Raptured or taken away. Then it will be enforced by the Antichrist who is yet to manifest.

9) As the prophets Jesus and apostles prophecied. It is for the endtime Matthew 24. Luke 21.10-11, 31, 36 When you shall see these things, know you that the time is near (the rapture). As birth pangs/pains upon a woman, it shall increase until her delivery.

After the Rapture, leftbehinds are advised never to accept the mark of the beast, no matter the terror, or persecution, pressure. Anyone who receives that mark with be condemned forever. Revelations 14.9-11
No amount of torment on Earth can be compared to that which is in Hellfire and which is for eternity. Its better that a leftbehind's hellfire end here on the earth. Many will ignorantly or relunctantly receive that mark and shall be damned forever and ever. Bible says the smoke of their torment rises forever and ever and they shall never have rest day or night.

Let the wise meditate on these things. If u dont want to b a leftbehind then prepaare make ur garment white and maintain it by holiness.

Please go to churches preparing souls for heaven. My recommendation.... Deeper life ministries, The Lords Chosen Charismatic revival ministry.
Thanks alot, u just answered all the way i want it, but explain more about the chips to be used for the mark of the beast...
Re: Please I Need Sincere Bible Quotations Onthis Issues! by wordoflife2us: 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
mrZENographer:

Why have number 8 refused to be bracketed and the name JESUS CHRIST REFUSED TO BE IN BLOCK FORM after been posted in block form? Number 8 has refused because the controllers of internet even knows we are exposing them, you must have the Spirit to be able to notice this because the Spirit of God deos not lie but leads true beleivers into every hidden truth.....Our God is so Great and Wonderful, For those who refuse to heed for the Truth from the word of God, will suffer and face the wrath of God..... Eternal demnation... Please breathren, this is no fiction but true, i personally had a terrible spiritual experinces which God himself saved me, REPENT AND GAIN SALVATION FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, I'm not perfect though but striven to make my ways good and wait for OUR LORD COMING!!!!

(1) (Reply)

DAY 2 & 3 – Bible Prayers In 2015 (genesis 1:9-13) / See The Pix Of A Man Who Became A Billionaire After Attending A Crusade / ISLAM AND CATHOLICISM UNITES IN THIS CATECHISM!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.