Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,121 members, 7,856,484 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Some Great Podcasts For The Skeptics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Great Podcasts For The Skeptics (644 Views)

To All Atheist, Agnostic, Skeptics E.t.c Do People Know You As An Atheist? / Challenging The Skeptics / Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Great Podcasts For The Skeptics by huxley(m): 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2009
HERE are some GREAT podcast for those interested in sharpening their skeptical wit. You would do well do listen to the interview of Donald Prothero, "05/27/2008 Skepticality #078 - What the Fossils Say, and Why it Matters - Interview: Dr. Donald R. Prothero"
Re: Some Great Podcasts For The Skeptics by KAG: 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2009
Thanks. I didn't know the skeptic magazine had a podcast. This will make a healthy change from the only other podcast I listen to, which is a comdey podcast.

By the way, have you ever listened to the Infidel guy's show?
Re: Some Great Podcasts For The Skeptics by huxley(m): 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2009
KAG:

Thanks. I didn't know the skeptic magazine had a podcast. This will make a healthy change from the only other podcast I listen to, which is a comdey podcast.

By the way, have you ever listened to the Infidel guy's show?

Hello KAG,

Yes, the skeptic podcast is great. There have interviews with many experts in various fields. Yes, have been a fan of the Infidel guy's shows for some time, although I find he is kinda running out of material to discuss now. I was on the site yesterday and notice there has been nothing new there for many months.

What is the comedy podcast you listen to? I need to diversify a bit too.

There are other podcast you may find interesting - FFRF(Freedom From Religion Foundation), Point of Inquiry, FreedomainRadio. Check them out.
Re: Some Great Podcasts For The Skeptics by KAG: 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2009
huxley:

Hello KAG,

Yes, the skeptic podcast is great. There have interviews with many experts in various fields. Yes, have been a fan of the Infidel guy's shows for some time, although I find he is kinda running out of material to discuss now. I was on the site yesterday and notice there has been nothing new there for many months.

What is the comedy podcast you listen to? I need to diversify a bit too.

There are other podcast you may find interesting - FFRF(Freedom From Religion Foundation), Point of Inquiry, FreedomainRadio. Check them out.

Cool. I'm going to try to listen to a few today. I haven't listened to the infidel guy in a long time, but it's a shame that he's running out of material. Oh well, I guess it happens.

The comedy podcast I listen to is keith and the girl (see:http://www.keithandthegirl.com/).

Hey, thanks for the other shows as well.
Re: Some Great Podcasts For The Skeptics by BloodShed1: 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2009
This post just made my day. I'll download some now.

Very much appreciated
Re: Some Great Podcasts For The Skeptics by huxley(m): 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2009
Blood_Shed:

This post just made my day. I'll download some now.

Very much appreciated

Am glad you found this useful. Makes my efforts all the more worthwhile.

(1) (Reply)

Your Thoughts On The Film K-n-o-w-i-n-g / Global Meltdown: What Should The Church Do / God Is Still In The Business Of Chosing Life Partners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.