Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

See The Face Of That Rapper That Sang Letter To The Government Of Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Face Of That Rapper That Sang Letter To The Government Of Nigeria (681 Views)

Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson / Federal Government Of Nigeria Declares May 2 Public Holiday / my shows now pays me,said by that rapper that said Nigeria needs a change,(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Face Of That Rapper That Sang Letter To The Government Of Nigeria by bacJ(m): 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
This rapper is a Nigeria born star born and brought up in lagos, is real name is Anarah Benjamin chinedu, but is stage name is Bac jay ellies, he hails from Nteje in Anambra state, he drops letter to the government on de day buhari was swearing in, you can download and listen to de track here and share to many @ http://www.9jatunez.com/2015/07/music-bac-j-letter-to-the-goverment

Re: See The Face Of That Rapper That Sang Letter To The Government Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2015

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Must Stop Cultism Now-nscpc Boss / Houseboy Sustains Fatal Injury While Peeping At Boss While Bathing / A Tearful Kris Jenner Confronts Ex Caitlyn Jenner – I Was Just A Distraction To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.