Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

my shows now pays me,said by that rapper that said Nigeria needs a change,(pix - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / my shows now pays me,said by that rapper that said Nigeria needs a change,(pix (454 Views)

Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright / A Change Of Status By Soibi Ransom / See The Face Of That Rapper That Sang Letter To The Government Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

my shows now pays me,said by that rapper that said Nigeria needs a change,(pix by bacJ(m): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
He said that gone are those days when is shows no dey pay him, not like dis days he dwells in money,from grass to grace,incase u never had is song that means you are missing a road, no sleeping on a bycircle,download his letter to de government and hear more download it here @ http://www.9jatunez.com/2015/07/music-bac-j-letter-to-the-goverment

Re: my shows now pays me,said by that rapper that said Nigeria needs a change,(pix by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
weed at work

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland App;what Are The Advantages / Join A Platform That Can Fund Your Dream Project / Today's Word: Don't Be Afraid, God Is With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.