Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,907 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Hilarious Chat With A Fraudster *photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hilarious Chat With A Fraudster *photos (1172 Views)

How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! / Scamming Gone Wrong Between 2 Bloggers. See Hilarious Chat. / Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Chat With A Fraudster *photos by manee2(m): 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lmao_ some niggas need to get a job. Been laughing all nyt. This guy claimed he will hook me up with a sugarmummy. I knew its all scam, I only wanted to knw how smart they are.

Re: Hilarious Chat With A Fraudster *photos by ladyF(f): 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lol
Re: Hilarious Chat With A Fraudster *photos by VickyRotex(f): 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
Following cheesy

So he doesnt even know there are different means of sending money now without stepping into the Bank.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Chat With A Fraudster *photos by donholy28(m): 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
Bad market
Re: Hilarious Chat With A Fraudster *photos by sauceTDA(m): 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
Both of u mumu

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Chat With A Fraudster *photos by Pierocash(m): 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
hahahaha! 1am? d guy asked well to confirm which kind bank for naija be that.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Chat With A Fraudster *photos by excellentmomma(f): 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
Shebi he wants the money quick quick so why complain cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Chat With A Fraudster *photos by manee2(m): 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
VickyRotex:
Following cheesy

So he doesnt even know there are different means of sending money now without stepping into the Bank.

_ ATM transfer?
Re: Hilarious Chat With A Fraudster *photos by manee2(m): 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
sauceTDA:
Both of u mumu
_ lol,use ur head oh!
Re: Hilarious Chat With A Fraudster *photos by manee2(m): 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pierocash:
hahahaha! 1am? d guy asked well to confirm which kind bank for naija be that.
_ zenith trust bank, TRUELY THE FIRST
Re: Hilarious Chat With A Fraudster *photos by VickyRotex(f): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
manee2:
_ ATM transfer?

ATM Transfer, Deposit machines, and if you've got money in your account, you dont have to step out of your house.

Just use the mobile platform. Most banks now have the Mobile App, to make transfer easier, safer and less stressful.
Re: Hilarious Chat With A Fraudster *photos by manee2(m): 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
VickyRotex:

ATM Transfer, Deposit machines, and if you've got money in your account, you dont have to step out of your house.

Just use the mobile platform. Most banks now have the Mobile.App, to make transfer easier, safer and less stressful.
_ cool, kindly close ur eyes nd mistakenly make some mobile transfer to dis acct xxxxxxxxxx _ I'll appreciate
Re: Hilarious Chat With A Fraudster *photos by VickyRotex(f): 11:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
manee2:
_ cool, kindly close ur eyes nd mistakenly make some mobile transfer to dis acct xxxxxxxxxx _ I'll appreciate

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hilarious Chat With A Fraudster *photos by Yustash001(m): 12:16am On Aug 08, 2015
You self want sugar mummy..
Re: Hilarious Chat With A Fraudster *photos by braimeddy: 2:57am On Aug 08, 2015
See illiterate guys discussing. And una even dey argue abt closure of bank. By d way who goes to bank to deposit money again when E-transfer is invoke. Abeg dat una village need cleansing. embarassed
Re: Hilarious Chat With A Fraudster *photos by manee2(m): 6:16am On Aug 08, 2015
braimeddy:
See illiterate guys discussing. And una even dey argue abt closure of bank. By d way who goes to bank to deposit money again when E-transfer is invoke. Abeg dat una village need cleansing. embarassed
_ no insults pls, I was jst scOoping the guy
Re: Hilarious Chat With A Fraudster *photos by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:48am On Aug 08, 2015
Both of u are either ignorant or kids. U can do e-transfer anytime u like
Re: Hilarious Chat With A Fraudster *photos by manee2(m): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Both of u are either ignorant or kids. U can do e-transfer anytime u like
_ u're either ignorant or a kid otherwise u should've noticed i played him ANYTIME

(1) (Reply)

See Images Of ISIS Purportedly Destroyed Ancient Syrian Temple / Heartbreaking Photo Of Dead Baby Dumped Among Refuse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State / Mysterious Cat Allegedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.