Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) (125271 Views)

Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) / 20-Year-Old Lady Arrested For Kidnapping A 7-Year-Old Girl For 19 Months. Photo / Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by davades(m): 8:51am On Aug 08, 2015
musicwriter:
Is this the only way Britain is paying for their crimes in Africa?.

All you guys have to do is leave Britain and come over to Africa and invest your monies.

Britain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Portugal, e.t.c invested their loots wisely.

HOW AFRICAN RESOURCES WAS SHARED AMONG EUROPEANS WITHOUT THE PRESENCE OF A SINGE AFRICAN NATION.

1. The Berlin conference 1884-1885 http://www.africason.com/2014/10/berlin-conference-of-1884-1885-to.html

2. The Berlin conference continued http://www.africason.com/2014/10/the-berlin-conference-how-greedy-europe.html

hmmm na wa oooo....dem go hear am
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by Neemcie(f): 8:53am On Aug 08, 2015
This one na yahoo man
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by RomanyChi(f): 8:55am On Aug 08, 2015
excellentmomma:
All these oyibo women sef
don't generalize
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by CR77(f): 8:58am On Aug 08, 2015
cheesy cheesy yes na real oo na nose to dey smell lies cheesy
jcmaiah:

Abeg this nose for pic Na real?
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by excellentmomma(f): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2015
ZUBY77:

The same way Pastors defraud you and your family with Jesus every single day.

What's the difference?

The difference is I've not gone to report to any authority and my life has been cleaned up from mess, please try Jesus. grin

It's not fraud you won't regret it, if you are talking of tithes and offerings, I bet you nobody will force you to give. Just come and have a feel. But go to a bible believing church, Rccg, Mfm, Deeper life, Trem, Daystar, House on the Rock and so many others. I tell you they have lifted so many people emotionally, and made them succeed in life better all round.
Are u aware there is a FREE musical concert called "The Experience" organised yearly by one of these pastors? You can't get that in the world. So many people I've read of, that have got to the point of suicide, when they met Jesus, everything changed. Today they have a reason to smile and are doing well.

Yours truly is a witness, Knowing Jesus is the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by otiigba1(m): 9:03am On Aug 08, 2015
excellentmomma:

Lolzzz, my pastor cannot scam me, I have a relationship with my Jesus, I'll invite you to try Him, I tell you, you'll have peace and more.
keep telling yourself that, how do you know you are not already been scammed?cash offerings and seed "sowing" comes to mind, perhaps it's because he does not do it (scam) through the internet and oh! Because you i assume is not are not a gullible white woman? grin

Thanks for the invite but i do not go to churches, i do not trust them tongue

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by Revolva(m): 9:03am On Aug 08, 2015
Men diss kid runs na ide find..oo I sswear...I go chop d woman taya....omo e good to chop dem weller rich fools....mugu fall guy man wack
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by LieDetector(m): 9:03am On Aug 08, 2015
Sard:

Use your brain, don't just let it occur your skull!
At least, you should be wise enough to ascertain his tribe before spewing bigotry trash.
He is from Edo, so definitely not a Yoruba.
Eyin omo ale jatijati
never knew yoruba folks could be this deniable. Imagine this fool denying his tribes man just because he committed a crime. Dude just shove that denial down your stupid aass and move on. Take it or leave it; the villain here is a Yoruba man and don't even attempt replying me cos I ain't got no time to banter imbeciles.

#I am not a bigot.
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by ZUBY77(m): 9:05am On Aug 08, 2015
excellentmomma:

The difference is I've not gone to report to any authority and my life has been cleaned up from mess, please try Jesus. grin

It's not fraud you won't regret it, if you are talking of tithes and offerings, I bet you nobody will force you to give. Just come and have a feel. But go to a bible believing church, Rccg, Mfm, Deeper life, Trem, Daystar, House on the Rock and so many others. I tell you they have lifted so many people emotionally, and made them succeed in life better all round.
Are u aware there is a FREE musical concert called "The Experience" organised yearly by one of these pastors? You can't get that in the world. So many people I've read of, that have got to the point of suicide, when they met Jesus, everything changed. Today they have a reason to smile and are doing well.

Yours truly is a witness, Knowing Jesus is the best.

I don't blame you.
That's one of the symptoms of laziness.
It's not your fault.
If you are busy creating the future in a laboratory just like the advanced world does, you won't have time for any useless Bible class.

I wonder how many Mobile phones or airplanes Jesus manufactured.
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by slicklarry(m): 9:12am On Aug 08, 2015
You try.
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by Mistermamus(m): 9:37am On Aug 08, 2015
I can c sum posts hailing d dude smh n dis same ppl are clamouring for CHANGE Nigerians deceiving demselves n prob of diz great country

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by beautyamaka25(f): 10:15am On Aug 08, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] tongue tongue
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by jimi4us: 11:35am On Aug 08, 2015
Jacide:
OK. Na them. Na their work
i think is better than raping goats and babies
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 08, 2015
My edo n*gga moving stuff
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
jimi4us:
i think is better than raping goats and babies

Hmmm. The same people? E bad for them o
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by tiptopy03(m): 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Some facts about our MTN data
1) It is ever reliable
2) It has full (30 days) subscription, the least sub of ours is 29 days
3) It takes maximum of 5minutes to have it on your sim
4) You can do data rollover (data been added to the previous balance)
5) It is legal and It is not a cheat
6) You can have it round the clock (I.e 24hrs services)
7) You can assess your data subscription by dialing *461*7#
cool It can work on iPhone, Window phones, Android phones, HTC, and modems
9) You can have the best MTN data services by contacting Tiptopy consult.
Contact us today on 08067867807 and 08138421163... A trial will convince you.
Have a great weekend.
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
neocortex:

You obviously didn't read the content , you were carried
away by the headline.

Crash bandicoot
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by handyteddy: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
londongal03:
seconded
hmm amaka!
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by Jkvivi2020: 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
This one na yahoo plus. Na only u fit catch maga like dat. 100m every six month. Na be say na billonaire u be. The truth is dat if u no wash your body for babalawo u no go fit progress for G. Na greedy maye na de pay.
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by Expsbterror(m): 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
LieDetector:
idiot. Didn't you see his name? A Yoruba breed.

Oga titus, calm down, I wasn't referring to him as igbo... Just quoting directly from MI song.

Don't b quick to judge. .. You myt end up using all your stupidity bundle.

#RealZone
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by kane33: 9:06am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by Funnybro(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
www.yahoomail.com Login: In this publication, we will show you steps on how to Login Yahoomail.com, Features Yahoo Mail Login Create account now for more details follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/www-yahoomail-com-yahoomail-com-yahoo-mail-login/
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by ogene3321: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
Jkvivi2020:
This one na yahoo plus. Na only u fit catch maga like dat. 100m every six month. Na be say na billonaire u be. The truth is dat if u no wash your body for babalawo u no go fit progress for G. Na greedy maye na de pay.
guy na true abeg if u dey do G with out plus na waste
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 15, 2015
Having yahoo mail login issues? This post talks about it. http://www.businessplannigeria.com.ng/wwwyahoomailcom-yahoomail-sign-sign/
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by j1mmy: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
old news
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
Chaii OP !! grin See misleading topic "Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months"

Why not start doing Yahoo biz like it's very easy to con money out of women. Don't be decieved, yahoo runs no be easy thing. No money comes easy. tongue
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by teeluv453: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2015
Let them arrest all the politician that are embezzling our money....all the people that arrest this man are mad,crazy,stupid....why will they arrest him?.....when there is no better job in this country...and you people are arresting yahoo guys.....God will punish all of you for that....is how unemployed people can make their own money....since government cannot provide jobs for people....and even their is no more armed robbers again.....my people of nigeria let's think....if am the one I will make sure I kill all thos people that arrest him.....idiot people....that's why they are not making it.....and even though this money is the money this white people have collected from our fore father's
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by penance(m): 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
See him local mouth!
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by horlakunmy: 8:51am On Apr 25, 2016
The wickedness in contemporary times is gaining new "heights" -at the expense of the safety of citizens. This young girl was murdered by suspected ritualists -who had her heart removed and dumped her lifeless body in a bush. According to the reporter who posted the gruesome photos online, this happened yesterday night in an undisclosed state in the country. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by horlakunmy: 8:54am On Apr 25, 2016
Are u sure that u really want to become rich

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.