Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) (41972 Views)

Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User / 20-Year-Old Lady Arrested For Kidnapping A 7-Year-Old Girl For 19 Months. Photo / Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by sugarbelly: 6:16am On Jun 06, 2016
The police in Ogun State have rescued a 24-year-old Dubai returnee from the custody of an Islamic cleric five months after he allegedly abducted her from the Murtala Muhammed Airport in Ikeja, Lagos State.

The suspect, Olalekan Anifowoshe, aka Alfa, was said to have kept the victim, Simbiat (pseudonym), in his rented apartment in the Atan-Ota area of the state and allegedly had sex with her during the period.

A Good Samaritan, who saw her sometime in May, was said to have informed her family and the case was reported at the Onipanu Police Division, leading to Alfa’s arrest.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Simbiat and the 42-year-old suspect were neighbours in the Surulere area of Lagos.

It was gathered that the suspect’s wife and three children also resided in the Surulere area.

The woman was said to have consulted him in 2013 for help over a spiritual attack before travelling to Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Simbiat, who spoke with PUNCH Metro, explained that after she received a call from Alfa on January 11, 2016, instructing her to come back to Nigeria, she lost her senses and returned to the country immediately.

The victim told our correspondent that Alfa had slept with her for at least 10 times, adding that anytime she demanded to see her parents, he would beat her up and boast that she had reached her “final destination.”

She said, “Sometime in 2013, I had a dream that a man made love to me. A friend introduced me to him and he gave me a piece of white cloth with Arabic inscriptions to cover my body whenever I wanted to sleep, which I used. Some months later, I travelled to Dubai.

“On January 11, he called me on the telephone to come home. It was like a spell. I packed my things and arrived in Lagos the following day without telling my parents. He picked me at the airport and took me to his apartment in the Aboru area. After some time, he relocated me to Atan-Ota, where he was eventually arrested. He beat me anyhow and slept with me.

“Sometime in May, he took me to a river for a ritual. While he left me to do something inside the bush, I saw someone I knew. The person informed my father that I was already in Nigeria, but in captivity. My father was shocked because he thought I was in Dubai.”

Simbiat, who sold food in Dubai, alleged that Alfa also collected her jewellery valued at N250,000 and a cash sum of about N480,000.

The suspect allegedly owned up to the allegations in his statement to the police, promising to refund the money.

He said apart from prayers, he also used traditional means to help solve his clients’ problems.

He said, “I am married with three children. The woman and I knew each other in Surulere, where my family members reside. As an Islamic cleric, I help people facing problems with prayers and it works. That was how I got to know Simbiat.

“It is true I cast a spell on her to come back to Nigeria. She was living with me and I slept with her occasionally. I only borrowed the money from her, I will refund it.”

A source close to the victim’s family, who did not want her name in print, said it was unfortunate that she had to go through such an “excruciating” experience.

“I don’t know why this happened to someone like her. She is decent and religious. I have never seen her with a boyfriend. I think the mistake she made was narrating the dream she had to a friend who took her to Alfa. If she had told her father, she would not have fallen victim,” she added.

The Ogun State Police Command Public Relations Officer, DSP Muyiwa Adejobi, confirmed the incident in a text message, saying the suspect had been charged to court.

“Case confirmed. The suspect has been charged to court after a thorough investigation. The command has no tolerance for such inhuman case and we will always fish out the perpetrators,” he said.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/alfa-abducts-rapes-dubai-returnee-lagos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by sugarbelly: 6:17am On Jun 06, 2016
See photo of the pretty Dubai returnee...@

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/06/alfa-abducts-rapes-dubai-returnee-in.html

Fine malo lady sha

1 Like

Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by sugarbelly: 6:17am On Jun 06, 2016
grin grin
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by spartanobad(m): 6:18am On Jun 06, 2016
This is a curse joor
ashawo still dey naija naaaa see his head
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by johnwizey: 6:20am On Jun 06, 2016
Sugarbelly na u be ftc cum be stc again, are u frm saraki's dynasty

Back to the topic: The alafa shld be locked up with gay inmates and the key thrown away

5 Likes

Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by ORACLE1975(m): 6:23am On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by ogorwyne(f): 6:23am On Jun 06, 2016
See how these people destroy lives. Wickedness of man.

That was how one supposed Pastor came to my lodge way back in school to give me revelations. He asked me to buy so many strange things. I almost fell into it till I told my mom and she took me to my dad's room immediately. They so threatened the guy that he was calling them always to apologize out of fear. My mom actually dragged me to my dad's room because i was demanding for cash to buy the fetish items even when I knew it was bad. She tried talking to me but I didn't want to listen, this guy mentioned some things that he wasn't supposed to know, he even said I was going to die and that he will be my spiritual father and husband, he told me he didn't want me to have a boyfriend again. I eventually went to the church where the claimed he was a pastor and no one knew him. Thank God I told my mom everything that day, on a normal day would have left some details to myself. Thinking about that experience makes me realize how gullible I was.

39 Likes

Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by Heryorh: 6:23am On Jun 06, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
konji undecided undecided undecided
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by brunofarad(m): 6:24am On Jun 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by menstrualpad: 6:26am On Jun 06, 2016
Terrible

1 Like

Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by nonjebose(m): 6:32am On Jun 06, 2016
Your own don be, babalawo. Wicked he goat. Lesson to people, don't associate carelessly. Caution is needed when revealing problems

1 Like

Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by obaao(m): 6:34am On Jun 06, 2016
This is the aftermath result of you failing to realise that you do not need any Alfa or Pastor to help solve your problems. No issue can be too difficult for you handle if only you believe that through your own mouth the Almighty God can come to the rescue. PRAYER, FAITH AND PATIENCE are the solutions.

But wait o, 10 times in 5 months while in captivity, I am sure you've lost count.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:35am On Jun 06, 2016
The suspect, [size=15pt]Olalekan Anifowoshe,[/size] aka Alfa, was said to have kept the victim, Simbiat (pseudonym), in his rented apartment in the Atan-Ota area of the state and allegedly had sex with her during the period.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by lumzybo: 6:35am On Jun 06, 2016
This story get as e be ooo... undecided
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 6:40am On Jun 06, 2016
Miracle seekers, be careful!

1 Like

Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by favourmic(m): 6:47am On Jun 06, 2016
People we never learned and spiritualist is a scam they just need your money to feed their kids also your pussy to bang, with yeye black drug to ruin you

2 Likes

Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 06, 2016
Hmmhm. Alfa olorun. Religion is turning to something else
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by pikin1(m): 7:24am On Jun 06, 2016
This one pass konji, dis is wickedness
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 06, 2016
All this spiritualists bn taking advantage of people since 17bc
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by ikbnice(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2016
[size=16pt]people always hiding under the cloak of religion to perpetrate evil. Until strict measures are put in place, this kind of ugly news won't stop gracing the front page of newspapers.[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by Olukokosir(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2016
Alfa y now
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by gerrardomendes(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2016
name checking

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by 5starmilitant: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2016
The brown roof republicans & Ogume(juju) belike

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by vivansexy: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2016
wondeful
Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by rawtouch: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2016
hmmmmm nkan be

Name checkers association ile-epo branch, name checked and approved....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by DIFY20(f): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2016
is only in ogun southweste brown roof republ8iic

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by lordkhalifa(m): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2016
WEST has done it again....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by DIFY20(f): 9:31am On Jun 06, 2016
dat is southweste trade mark am not surpise

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) by Goldenheart(m): 9:32am On Jun 06, 2016
crucify him!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of The Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Human Skull & Charms / 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil / Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.