Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

How Does Mjoy Free Sms Works - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Does Mjoy Free Sms Works (7118 Views)

Send Unlimited Free Sms On Mjoy.com Using Pc (laptop Or Desktop) / Free Sms To Any Part Of The World Over Gprs / Where Can I Send Free SMS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Mjoy Free Sms Works by mecussey(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2009
I don't believe anything is free in this life; who know how Mjoy.com works?
Re: How Does Mjoy Free Sms Works by donjon: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2009
Advertising
Re: How Does Mjoy Free Sms Works by Lusheyi(m): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2009
advert or no advert,this is how it works, ,you join by enterin your mobile number in the format +23480111111111 bla bla then u'll be sent a link which youi'll open. after that you choose nick name and password. then you're good to go, log-in and start sendin sms to anywhere, but the stupid site don dey mess up now sha, you'll send a msg like 30 times before it wakas, twy it, but i know say you no get wetin to post ni, tseeeeeeeeeeeeeew. i just get your time undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Does Mjoy Free Sms Works by donjon: 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2009
The poster did not ask for how to use mjoy.com, rather he asked for how mjoy.com was being financed, such that they offered free sms services!

No wonder nigerians fail english!
Re: How Does Mjoy Free Sms Works by Kaybaba5(m): 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2009
That one no concern us jawe
Re: How Does Mjoy Free Sms Works by Az7209: 12:44pm On May 02, 2009
Please can anyone put me through how to follow the link to acctivate my membership with mjoy. i'm having problem doing this. any help will be appreciated

Regards
Re: How Does Mjoy Free Sms Works by mkagoro(m): 7:29am On May 03, 2009
There is a usually a confusion in d link because of alphabets & numbers bt after U have recieve d link,just mark & copy it frm Ur sms inbox & paste it in Ur address box of opera.U have 2 steps to go which U can complete btw a minute. Bt when sending sms, always copy it after compose because of it failure so that U can easily repaste if it says message empty. Enjoy mjoy!!!.
Re: How Does Mjoy Free Sms Works by chuks2020(m): 8:30am On May 03, 2009
The site is no longer serving their expected purpose. You cant imagine that you have to acquire sms credits before you can send more sms, else you only end up sendin limited sms and it stops. I wonder.
Re: How Does Mjoy Free Sms Works by mkagoro(m): 8:48am On May 03, 2009
Did U mean mjoy required credit?
Re: How Does Mjoy Free Sms Works by tbillion1(m): 11:34pm On May 04, 2009
Thanks for the information.

Best Regards
Re: How Does Mjoy Free Sms Works by engrhamid(m): 2:17am On May 05, 2009
@chuks,r u sure of what u posted?
Re: How Does Mjoy Free Sms Works by ikefor(m): 8:04am On Nov 19, 2009
see www.get2sms.com they offer a similar solution only this is naija, i think they are on lekki
Re: How Does Mjoy Free Sms Works by chipet(m): 8:47am On Nov 19, 2009
To enjoy mjoy,use 4.2 to send your messages and i bet you,you'll never get that empty message info. To add more credits (activity credits) simply click those advert placements. The character space is 82.
Re: How Does Mjoy Free Sms Works by Kaybaba5(m): 9:15am On Nov 19, 2009
when your activity credit finish, wat next
it means notin for u again
notin is free
Re: How Does Mjoy Free Sms Works by chipet(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2009
When the balance is finished,select any advert and refresh,10'll be added.
Re: How Does Mjoy Free Sms Works by Kaybaba5(m): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2009
ok
Re: How Does Mjoy Free Sms Works by get2sms: 12:40am On Nov 27, 2009
**** 30 Free SMS daily from phone or website ******

www.get2ms.com Naija's No1 truly free SMS website. Once registered on the site, you can send your SMS from your desktop/laptop or on the go from your mobile using our specially formatted WAP page at m.get2sms.com without your pc, pretty simple, straight forward and exciting.

Thousands are enjoying this free and innovative service - what about you?

m.get2sms.com
www.get2sms.com
Re: How Does Mjoy Free Sms Works by Wamkem(m): 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2011
Pls the advertisment is not working for mjoy activity credit again. Pls any other way to recharge d activity credit on mjoy. Thanks. U can reply me on wamkem@gmail.com. Thanks n GOD bless u.
Re: How Does Mjoy Free Sms Works by adamricky: 7:18am On Aug 02, 2011
Mjoy is an unbelievable service and I use it daily!

Granted, MXit is (very) gr8, but for those that aren't 'hard-wired' (logged in) to MXit all day, SMS is more accessible (but, until Mjoy, more expensive).

I see the site has just been upgraded and I couldn't find the login button on the new site (I could only see a 'Join' button) on the http://www.mjoy.com/ page. :eek:

I managed to find a (temporary, I hope) workaround, by entering my Country and Cell number, then clicking on the "Join" button,
then an SMS was sent to my cell phone.
I followed the link on my cell phone and the system complained that the cell number was already registered - I clicked 'No' to keep the exiting user,
and then I was taken to the 'Change password' screen.
I entered the old password (twice) and I was then taken to the Mjoy main menu (and I could send SMSs again).

BUT, I logged out again, and then the Login button was still missing, do I need to go thru the "Join" 'process again?? shocked

{For the record: today there are 83,254 users from 141 countries - 125 new members joined today.}
Re: How Does Mjoy Free Sms Works by ricky88: 8:18am On Oct 17, 2011
I've found an interesting application for android to facilitate the use of Mjoy is called mjoydroid, and currently works perfect.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.droid.mjoy.activity

cool
Re: How Does Mjoy Free Sms Works by Miyake8: 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2012
mjoy is a kul apps i have bin using it for the past 1yr, for more info on hw it works .. call me wit dis 08039388692

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate MTN Data Reward And Enjoy 10GB Free Data For MTN / Bryte One Octacore / Walking Dead -The Game HD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.