Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You (13711 Views)

Battle Of The 3gb Ram: Infinix Note 4 Pro Vs Hot S2 Pro Vs A1 Lite + Camera Test / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test / Samsung S5's 16mp Camera Vs Tecno C8's 13mp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Mystiq25(m): 6:46am On Aug 15, 2015
MaryAnne360:
BTW, tecno is doing us a favour by giving us quality at a lesser price
Tecno is not doing you any favour my friend, they are just doing their business making a huge out of you.

1 Like

Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by ChidinmaRose(f): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
Really? You like windows phones? Wow, thats a first

Youngpo413:
I just love windows phone to the extent that every other Os looks weird to me.
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by ChidinmaRose(f): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
Samsung be expensive for nothing

dennistar:
Tecno die hard fans don run they don finish their money due to buying new tecno piece of shít every month
just get a samsung galaxy S ,A , E, J, note or tab series and save your self the stress
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by ChidinmaRose(f): 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
LMFAO

Elxandre:

Tecno agent smiley
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by ChidinmaRose(f): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
How come i have not heard of xiaomi and oneplus

akashi01:

Using BB10

Some Chinese brands are awesome tho (xiaomi and oneplus)

But TECNO? NEVER!!!
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by dennistar(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
Samsung be expensive for nothing
samsung be expensive for quality unlike tecno,even infinix is better than tecno

1 Like

Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by ChidinmaRose(f): 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
What?! Infinix is better than Tecno? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhah
ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahaha
hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahah

Damn! That was funny

dennistar:

samsung be expensive for quality unlike tecno,even infinix is better than tecno
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by dennistar(m): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
What?! Infinix is better than Tecno? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhah
ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahaha
hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahah

Damn! That was funny

well whatever girl get a samsung and chill dafuq out
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by MaryAnne360: 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
Mystiq25:
Tecno is not doing you any favour my friend, they are just doing their business making a huge out of you.
lol, they miht not be oing you any but they are doing me a favour. iont need o opt for samsung before i gt my taste anymore
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by tbadejo25: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
I'm just waiting for the phone to drop so these haters can be silenced.
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
The wait is long sha.. I can't wait to sell off this phone. Tecno Una dey delay me o
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by akashi01(m): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
How come i have not heard of xiaomi and oneplus

It's awesome too
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Rincewind(m): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
This is a phone with a price tag of <28k, of course u can't compare it to Samsung's higher grade phones, but it's arguably better dan most Samsung budget phones, u can check d specs online urself. And megapixel matters but not really, it is PPI dat matters and it has very good ppi for a budget phone. A very good phone for low budgeters without breaking the bank. All fingers are not equal my guys just dey tank god say u get money buy s5 and am not talking to second handers oo..

1 Like

Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Sagebastian(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
the phone is out at least ive seen it. on sale at 3c hub in ikeja for 25,900.
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by jaysay(m): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
The phone is out in the market now. It is selling for N25,900.

It's an affordable, but premium functional phone.

goldenruby:
Please tell me when this phone is coming out. What's the difference between this and my s5?
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by ChidinmaRose(f): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
I'll get a Samsung when you get a job.

dennistar:

well whatever girl get a samsung and chill dafuq out
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by dennistar(m): 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
I'll get a Samsung when you get a job.
well it ain't your fault you can't afford it. Anyways IDFWU

1 Like

Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by ChidinmaRose(f): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2015
K[/font]

dennistar:

well it ain't your fault you can't afford it.
Anyways IDFWU
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by akashi01(m): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
K[/font]

dont mind the lunatic
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Acidosis(m): 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
Tecno Canon fans, make we hear word abeg! Haba!

Here are samples taken with the 5-megapixel front camera of Samsung Galaxy S6:

Source: http://bgr.com/2015/03/02/galaxy-s6-specs-camera-photo-samples/

Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Justice28(m): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
grin
goldenruby:
Please tell me when this phone is coming out. What's the difference between this and my s5?
People who don't know anything concerning phones are easily entice by rubbish, it seems u are one of them

1 Like

Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
Acidosis:
Tecno Canon fans, make we hear word abeg! Haba!

Here are samples taken with the 5-megapixel front camera of Samsung Galaxy S6:

Source:
http://bgr.com/2015/03/02/galaxy-s6-specs-camera-photo-samples/
Please where can I get Samsung s6 for #25,800 undecided
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
Justice28:

grin
People who don't know anything concerning phones are easily entice by rubbish, it seems u are one of them
until you give me a snapshot from a Samsung s5 get off my mention!
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by bqlekan(m): 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
Taaaaah! Tecno who? When I have ASUS undecided
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Acidosis(m): 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
goldenruby:
Please where can I get Samsung s6 for #25,800 undecided

Why are they comparing camon with galaxy S5 and other Samsung products?

1 Like

Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Sagebastian(m): 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
the images here are not particularly convincing, the ones i saw on facebook, now those ones are something. cool phone tho.
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Sagebastian(m): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
ASUS wetin? that is categorically the most useless phone/tab on this planet people that should have just stuck with making laptops but because everybody dey make phone/tab them sef want to towobo, abeg abeg abeg.
bqlekan:
Taaaaah! Tecno who? When I have ASUS undecided
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by bqlekan(m): 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sagebastian:
ASUS wetin? that is categorically the most useless phone/tab on this planet people that should have just stuck with making laptops but because everybody dey make phone/tab them sef want to towobo, abeg abeg abeg.
hehe, you sure don't know what you are saying.. have you tried their Fonepad 7? Dude, tab is a beast.. one thing I like bou these series is the Intel based processors.. a feat Tecno will never achieve.. go check the reviews pls
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Sagebastian(m): 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
this is not a matter of review, it is what i use. got it brand new, had it for about 2 weeks, charging port went bad, took it to service center only to find i wasnt the only person that had a blown up charging port, they fixed it and i was back at the service center barely two weeks again because the first sim port wasnt working, they fixed it again and in the process wiped every single information of the damned phone. lets not even talk about the horrible camera, sorry but intel based processor has not spared me from the shittiness that is this phone.
bqlekan:
hehe, you sure don't know what you are saying.. have you tried their Fonepad 7? Dude, tab is a beast.. one thing I like bou these series is the Intel based processors.. a feat Tecno will never achieve.. go check the reviews pls
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Sagebastian(m): 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
now because i was actively searching, i have come across people that are having this same problem or some other type of problem with this same fonepad7, i checked because i had to be sure that i wasnt the cause of said issues with the phone. nope i would not be recommending this phone to anybody. intel processor or not.
bqlekan:
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by bqlekan(m): 6:58am On Aug 30, 2015
Sagebastian:
now because i was actively searching, i have come across people that are having this same problem or some other type of problem with this same fonepad7, i checked because i had to be sure that i wasnt the cause of said issues with the phone. nope i would not be recommending this phone to anybody. intel processor or not.
Sagebastian:
this is not a matter of review, it is what i use. got it brand new, had it for about 2 weeks, charging port went bad, took it to service center only to find i wasnt the only person that had a blown up charging port, they fixed it and i was back at the service center barely two weeks again because the first sim port wasnt working, they fixed it again and in the process wiped every single information of the damned phone. lets not even talk about the horrible camera, sorry but intel based processor has not spared me from the shittiness that is this phone.
Been using this tab for a over a year now, FE170CG precisely and I've never had any issue with it. Phone is very fast, battery efficient, decent camera. (2MP. Much clearer than Itel Grand's 8MP) You probably didn't get the original. I once had a broken screen and was glad to shed 12500 for replacement at Mitsumi Nigeria Allen. Mind you, M a heavy phone user.

Fan's camera might not be able to compete with the overhyped tecno, but it's overall perfomance is way beyond tecno or any other chink
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Chikote(m): 9:01am On Sep 09, 2015
tbadejo25:
I'm just waiting for the phone to drop so these haters can be silenced.

Me, I have the phone. And I'm rocking it well. Very well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infinix To Launch 160 Watts Fast Charging Smartphone / I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? / Which Launcher Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.