Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,380 members, 7,954,541 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You (14007 Views)

Battle Of The 3gb Ram: Infinix Note 4 Pro Vs Hot S2 Pro Vs A1 Lite + Camera Test / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test / Samsung S5's 16mp Camera Vs Tecno C8's 13mp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Youngpo413: 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
akashi01:
chei Bros imei sweet for tweaking o

Sadly the only usefulness
very true but windows needs no tweaking I guess
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by akashi01(m): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
Youngpo413:
nah
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Youngpo413: 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
akashi01:
nah
I just love windows phone to the extent that every other Os looks weird to me.
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by TechLector: 8:11am On Aug 09, 2015
Youngpo413:
I just love windows phone to the extent that every other Os looks weird to me.
?
are you sure?
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by samsard(m): 9:39am On Aug 09, 2015
goldenruby:
I guess I bursted you're bubbles. You haven't seen such Yea? why you assumed it's CLONED. I got Nothing to prove to you. Just so you know, my s5 is 2800mah,(I never knew of battery mah until I met an infinix Hot pro user) I am a heavy phone user, not a 'swagphone user. It's not serving it's purpose.. Once more OPINIONS ARE LIKE BELLY BUTTONS.

Proly only 'CLONED S5' has such low battery power.

Nobody mentioned swag here, opinions may be like belly buttons but facts are facts, they dont change. You cant compare a ferrari or ford with a toyota camry simply because the camry is more fuel efficient. If you need more battery juice, you should get an extended battery for the s5, as it lame comparing a high end 2014 flagship by a global brand to midranger by a local brand.

1 Like

Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by dennistar(m): 10:27am On Aug 09, 2015
Tecno die hard fans don run they don finish their money due to buying new tecno piece of shít every month
just get a samsung galaxy S ,A , E, J, note or tab series and save your self the stress
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 09, 2015
samsard:
Nobody mentioned swag here, opinions may be like belly buttons but facts are facts, they dont change. You cant compare a ferrari or ford with a toyota camry simply because the camry is more fuel efficient. If you need more battery juice, you should get an extended battery for the s5, as it lame comparing a high end 2014 flagship by a global brand to midranger by a local brand.
NOT NEEDED tongue thanks for stopping by anyway grin
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by BolajiChang: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2015
I hope this is not one of tecnos cheap trick into assuring quality
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by BolajiChang: 11:10am On Aug 09, 2015
dennistar:
Tecno die hard fans don run they don finish their money due to buying new tecno piece of shít every month
just get a samsung galaxy S ,A , E, J, note or tab series and save your self the stress

Abi oh, i no know wetin dey dere . Samsung is quality, Tecno is quantity
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by MaryAnne360: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2015
BolajiChang:
I hope this is not one of tecnos cheap trick into assuring quality

I doubt this, you are an enemy of good things, I know tecno will deliver
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by MaryAnne360: 11:12am On Aug 09, 2015
BTW, tecno is doing us a favour by giving us quality at a lesser price
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Elxandre(m): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2015
goldenruby:
NOT NEEDED tongue thanks for stopping by anyway grin

It's difficult to scroll past such ignorance as yours sad

How dare you consider a 720p inferior display to an AMOLED 1080P super display?

Snapdradon 801 processor to an absolutely shittý and outdated mediatek 6582 processor on the tecno?
GPU nko? thrashy Mali 400 in 2015!!!

Or guaranteed updates to a Tecno doomed to stay trapped on it's release OS version.

What you need is to shop for a bigger battery for your S5, not even looking at the Tecno as a potential replacement, that's silly.

Except if Tecno's made in India Júju has caught you finally smiley

2 Likes

Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Elxandre(m): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2015
MaryAnne360:
BTW, tecno is doing us a favour by giving us quality at a lesser price
Tecno agent smiley
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by haywire1: 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
goldenruby:
I guess I bursted you're bubbles. You haven't seen such Yea? why you assumed it's CLONED. I got Nothing to prove to you. Just so you know, my s5 is 2800mah,(I never knew of battery mah until I met an infinix Hot pro user) I am a heavy phone user, not a 'swagphone user. It's not serving it's purpose.. Once more OPINIONS ARE LIKE BELLY BUTTONS.

Proly only 'CLONED S5' has such low battery power.

Henhen so u jst differentiated original samsung From cloned samsung using battery capacity shocked shocked shocked . O'girl sorri uve been scammed, ur samsung s5 is 100% cloned.

Upload ur s5 make we see

#

2 Likes

Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by haywire1: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
dennistar:

Abi oooo

#
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by martineverest(m): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Seriously,nigerians are very gullible,esp the educated ones......once phone sellers tell dem what dey want to hear,dey just fall for dia hoax
Elxandre:

Snapdradon 801 processor to an absolutely shittý and outdated mediatek 6582 processor on the tecno?

Or guaranteed updates to a Tecno doomed to stay trapped on it's release OS version.

What you need is to shop for a bigger battery for your S5, not even looking at the Tecno as a potential replacement, that's silly.

1 Like

Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Elxandre:

by this do you mean a spare cos it's still same IMO and extra baggage too
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Elxandre(m): 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
goldenruby:
by this do you mean a spare cos it's still same IMO and extra baggage too
No a bigger capacity, not a spare..
Some even have special cases too..

Google it my friend smiley
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Sagebastian(m): 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
how much is your samsung again? how much is tecno again?
OCTAVO:
The picture quality didn't wow me. angry Though it's still Ok for a mid-range phone like TECNO. My 13mp Samsung picture quality is far more better.
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Sagebastian(m): 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
LMAO he sha admit say the camera try..
akashi01:
Yeye tecno....the camera try small sha
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by akashi01(m): 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
Sagebastian:
LMAO he sha admit say the camera try..
Bros na my blessing you bin dey wait for? grin grin grin

Oya Eyin fanboys! Come and buy o! tongue tongue grin
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Mybeast876: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
Am Wowed! Thumbs Up Tecno
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Annkorede: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
lol.. no time ooo, we go buy ooo
akashi01:
Bros na my blessing you bin dey wait for? grin grin grin

Oya Eyin fanboys! Come and buy o! tongue tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by gingerman876: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Eyin boys grin grin grin
Annkorede:
lol.. no time ooo, we go buy ooo
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Sagebastian(m): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
the way tecno users get bored with their phones is the way an iphone user or a samsung user would get bored with theirs. it is not a phone thing, it is rather a human thing where we use our possessions as some sort of status report. that said; were i to decide to feed my vanity by constantly upgrading phones. i would pick the tecno. for you it might not be okay because you are a big boy/big girl but as the average vanity feeder with equally average pockets. i no get that kind money to dey buy samsung up and down. abeg abeg abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by JanethEze(f): 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
The pictures are not all that undecided
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by JanethEze(f): 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
hmm
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by TechLector: 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
TechLector:
Tecno Camon C8 is the most amazing Smartphone ever from Tecno Mobile. The Tecno Camon C8 is designed to focus extensively on photograph. The device features a 13 MP camera in the rear and 5 MP in front. If you are looking for Infinix Zero 2 or Infinix Hot Note image quality, you might end up being disappointed. There’s more to quality phone cameras than just megapixels.

Tecno Camon C8 let your ideas break free from the darkness for the optimum brightness and easier focusing in low light. You can record stunning night-scape, breathtaking scenery and every extraordinary moment with the aid of its awesome camera lens.

Life is short, so don’t just keep it monochrome. Add a splash of bright photos, fully express yourself in your own particular way with Tecno Camon C8. The sleek design, baddest 13 megapixels camera with dual LED Flash, vibrant 5.5 HD screen and the high display resolution, Dual SIM and more set Tecno Camon C8 apart from other phones; you can record and play in your own style at any time.

MORE IMAGES HERE :==> http://techlector.com/tecno-camon-c8-full-review-with-photos-features-price/
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
How far? E never drop?
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by TechLector: 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
The real #HOTTESTONE is coming in different colors to suite your life style
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by MaryAnne360: 1:32am On Aug 15, 2015
Elxandre:

Tecno agent smiley

Cos you signed me right
Re: Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You by MaryAnne360: 1:34am On Aug 15, 2015
Youngpo413:
Is tecno getting winows.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Glo Mobile WAP Users / ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO / Effects Of Bluetooth On Human Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.