Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? (16959 Views)

What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match? / Kluivert Reportedly Owed Criminal Gang Over €1M In Gambling Debts / Transit From Gambling To Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by Adefuwabamidele(m): 8:32am On Dec 24, 2015
Pin.bbm.com/C004E8A43
Are you looking for the channel to give you Daily
Free Winning Football tips?

•24hours-100% Guarantee•
•30days-(100% of our attention an winning
guarantee)

Then, You have just found the right Channel.
Join the winning team.
Join our Bbm channel to
deliver winning tips that ensures you daily profit.
What are you waiting for ?
Join now!!
Pin.bbm.com/C004E8A43
Re: Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? by aheadmi1: 8:41am On Sep 21, 2022
I lost money on vegaslots because their slots gave me nothing, and betway has low odds compared to other bookmakers. I searched many different platforms and finally came across https://sona9bet.in/ . It sounds like a great platform to me, I was able to win money on slots, played blackjack and won twice in poker. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's just a quality platform where you can make money, everyone decides for himself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh: I’m Ready To Take Up Super Eagles Job If NFF Wants Me / Enyeama Named Ligue1 Player Of The Month / Didier Drogba Named Ballon D’or Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.