Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Episode 7: Behind Shades - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Episode 7: Behind Shades (439 Views)

SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 7(the Fight Of Conscience ) / (rated 18+) Midnight Saga Episode 7 / Forty-nine Shades Of Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 7: Behind Shades by Joyakosa(f): 3:21am On Aug 08, 2015
Previously on BEHIND SHADES: We see, anyway the Miss Becky you are looking for, doesn't live here, maybe you should check the next compound” Brenda replied them. “Oh My God, Brenda stop, stop it. I am sorry police officers, I am Miss Becky, you said am needed for questioning? She asked them. Yes you are” they replied. Okay no problem, we will be at the station shortly. “No ma, you have to come with us immediately” one of the men replied.

EPISODE 7

Becky got to the station and was being interrogated by one of the police officers. “Miss Becky, we are aware of the grief you hold for Cleo and we know that you are capable of getting hold of what you want whenever you want it. So tell us the truth, you killed her right?.

“I don’t know what you people are talking about, I don’t have anything to do with Cleo’s death. I am innocent” Becky replied in fear. “And why should we believe you? Do you have any proof that you are innocent” the man asked. She tried to convince them that she was innocent, but no one seems to believe her. After several hours of interrogation and trying to get the truth from her, she was released to go home and placed under close watch.

She sat on her stair case in her compound and pondering on her next move and why no one believes her, a strange shadow showed up beside her. “Who is there, is anyone there?” she stood up and checked round and saw no one. She heard footsteps. She asked who was there again, but all she kept hearing was the loud beat her heart was producing out of fear. “Maybe the people who killed Cleo is after me as well” she thought to herself.

She went into the house and kept hearing objects moving. She was so scared. She ran out of the house again. Something was after her.

continue reading on: http://www.akosaseries.com/2015/08/episode-7-behind-shades-by-joy-akosa.html

(1) (Reply)

Special N20, 000 Publishing Promo Package! / A Storybook Of Romance Part Three / Crooked Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.