Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

See De Army Security Guarding Dat Rapper Dat Sang Letter To De Government - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See De Army Security Guarding Dat Rapper Dat Sang Letter To De Government (592 Views)

The Meaning Of The Anti-igbo Song Of Genocide Being Sang In The North / Safe Guarding Our Water In Buhari's Regime / See The Face Of That Rapper That Sang Letter To The Government Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See De Army Security Guarding Dat Rapper Dat Sang Letter To De Government by bacJ(m): 8:00am On Aug 08, 2015
Dis Nigeria born star his now paving way to his destination, he now moves out with army security,he is no more a new rapper in de industry,if u haven't listen to his inspirational rap song about Nigeria that means thatyou are missing a road,in his track titled letter to the government he qoute that Nigeria is like an old cemetry in which any one that come across,look,pity and sign,were are we heading to, he also ask dis question who are de boko who are haram,get ur own tunez here @ http://www.9jatunez.com/2015/07/music-bac-j-letter-to-the-goverment/

Re: See De Army Security Guarding Dat Rapper Dat Sang Letter To De Government by bewla(m): 8:04am On Aug 08, 2015
mobo

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Scam Code / This Is What I Killed Today In My Backyard, / Can't Hold Back My Tears(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.