Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

The Age Of TRUTH : God's Glory Unveiled In The Last Days - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Age Of TRUTH : God's Glory Unveiled In The Last Days (988 Views)

Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / Evangelist Mike Bamiloye: I Used To Steal & Pick The Pockets At The Age Of 7 & 8 / YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Age Of TRUTH : God's Glory Unveiled In The Last Days by jiggaz(m): 10:14am On Aug 08, 2015
I believe we are now in the age of TRUTH.... When God will unveil His glory to Believers all over the world.... It is already happening, God is raising Radical Men of God whose teaching might not be similar to the conventional teaching of the Christian Religion.... Christianity is not a religion, its the teaching of CHRIST. Men of God who teaches the true GOSPEL OF CHRIST ( GOOD NEWS ). Their teaching is all about JESUS & HIS GRACE, His finished Works on the Cross..

For so long, Christians have been held in bondage thinking and being brainwashed about the true meaning of the Grace of God..... God have raised radical men to preach the Gospel of Grace all over the world. The Gospel is not supposed to make you depressed or condemned, instead the Gospel is supposed to liberate you as a Believer. And it also assure you of your blessed Hope in Christ, which Paul mentioned in the Bible..... Our blessed HOPE in CHRIST as Believers is the return of Christ for His Saints ( Rapture ).

The Gospel of Grace & The Finished Works of Christ is now getting bigger all over the world. The Holy Spirit is really revealing so many secrets of being a Believer in Christ.... God's glory will manifest greatly within a short time in this last days and Christians all over the world will know the TRUE GOSPEL ( GOOD NEWS ) .Then, the Lord Almighty will now send His son Jesus to gather His Elect from the 4 corners of the earth, when the last trumpet sounds!!!!

Believers in CHRIST, dont lose Hope, cos our blessed HOPE is coming when we will meet with CHRIST. Don't be discouraged by what is happening around the world cos it was all prophesied in the Bible. The Bulldozers are all in place waiting to usher in the Anti-christ, but remember we BELIEVERS are not waiting for the anti christ, we are waiting for the Lord Jesus...... Cos He promised us..... HE IS COMING FOR US!!! THE RAPTURE IS IMMINENT!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Age Of TRUTH : God's Glory Unveiled In The Last Days by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2015
jiggaz:
I believe we are now in the age of TRUTH.... When God will unveil His glory to Believers all over the world.... It is already happening, God is raising Radical Men of God whose teaching might not be similar to the conventional teaching of the Christian Religion.... Christianity is not a religion, its the teaching of CHRIST. Men of God who teaches the true GOSPEL OF CHRIST ( GOOD NEWS ). Their teaching is all about JESUS & HIS GRACE, His finished Works on the Cross..

For so long, Christians have been held in bondage thinking and being brainwashed about the true meaning of the Grace of God..... God have raised radical men to preach the Gospel of Grace all over the world. The Gospel is not supposed to make you depressed or condemned, instead the Gospel is supposed to liberate you as a Believer. And it also assure you of your blessed Hope in Christ, which Paul mentioned in the Bible..... Our blessed HOPE in CHRIST as Believers is the return of Christ for His Saints ( Rapture ).

The Gospel of Grace & The Finished Works of Christ is now getting bigger all over the world. The Holy Spirit is really revealing so many secrets of being a Believer in Christ.... God's glory will manifest greatly within a short time in this last days and Christians all over the world will know the TRUE GOSPEL ( GOOD NEWS ) .Then, the Lord Almighty will now send His son Jesus to gather His Elect from the 4 corners of the earth, when the last trumpet sounds!!!!

Believers in CHRIST, dont lose Hope, cos our blessed HOPE is coming when we will meet with CHRIST. Don't be discouraged by what is happening around the world cos it was all prophesied in the Bible. The Bulldozers are all in place waiting to usher in the Anti-christ, but remember we BELIEVERS are not waiting for the anti christ, we are waiting for the Lord Jesus...... Cos He promised us..... HE IS COMING FOR US!!! THE RAPTURE IS IMMINENT!!!
I knw there are three ages and one of them is the age of truth. What are the other ages ? Please when you mention it. Explain also. Thanks.
Re: The Age Of TRUTH : God's Glory Unveiled In The Last Days by spencerwilliams(m): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2015
pls scriptures to prove that in the last days the true gospel will substitute the fake ones.
Re: The Age Of TRUTH : God's Glory Unveiled In The Last Days by jiggaz(m): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
Rjasan:
I knw there are three ages and one of them is the age of truth. What are the other ages ? Please when you mention it. Explain also. Thanks.
Sorry bro, i can't get hold of them now.
Re: The Age Of TRUTH : God's Glory Unveiled In The Last Days by jiggaz(m): 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
jiggaz:
Re: The Age Of TRUTH : God's Glory Unveiled In The Last Days by spencerwilliams(m): 12:34am On Aug 09, 2015
@jiggaz, u hvn't answered my question,i said show me from scripture were it's certified that the true gospel will unveil in the last days by substituting the old wrong one? Thank you
Re: The Age Of TRUTH : God's Glory Unveiled In The Last Days by jiggaz(m): 7:35am On Aug 09, 2015
spencerwilliams:
@jiggaz, u hvn't answered my question,i said show me from scripture were it's certified that the true gospel will unveil in the last days by substituting the old wrong one? Thank you
Are you looking for a way to start unnecessary argument?
Re: The Age Of TRUTH : God's Glory Unveiled In The Last Days by spencerwilliams(m): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
jiggaz:
Are you looking for a way to start unnecessary argument?
no not at all,just that if this was to be the case then the bible would have told us,so we would not fall into the hands of these fake preachers,so are you ready to show me from the scriptures?
Re: The Age Of TRUTH : God's Glory Unveiled In The Last Days by jiggaz(m): 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
the matter
Re: The Age Of TRUTH : God's Glory Unveiled In The Last Days by jiggaz(m): 11:58am On Jan 27, 2016
jiggaz:
the matter
Re: The Age Of TRUTH : God's Glory Unveiled In The Last Days by jiggaz(m): 7:15am On Feb 04, 2016
Noted
Re: The Age Of TRUTH : God's Glory Unveiled In The Last Days by jiggaz(m): 5:52am On Jan 09, 2018
Yeah yeah......
Re: The Age Of TRUTH : God's Glory Unveiled In The Last Days by OkaiCorne(m): 10:43am On Jan 09, 2018

It's a cycle bro...And the TRUTH runs across these three ages:

1) Age of the Law

2) Age of the Cross

3) Age of the Crown (of Dominion) which man initially lost at the fall...
Re: The Age Of TRUTH : God's Glory Unveiled In The Last Days by OkaiCorne(m): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2018
spencerwilliams:

The TRUTH updates itself in a manner such that it doesn't contradict itself...

e.g. the era of the Law which later ushered in the era of redemption through the Cross
Re: The Age Of TRUTH : God's Glory Unveiled In The Last Days by jiggaz(m): 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
OkaiCorne:

The TRUTH updates itself in a manner such that it doesn't contradict itself...

e.g. the era of the Law which later ushered in the era of redemption through the Cross
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Age Of TRUTH : God's Glory Unveiled In The Last Days by jiggaz(m): 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
OkaiCorne:

It's a cycle bro...And the TRUTH runs across these three ages:

1) Age of the Law

2) Age of the Cross

3) Age of the Crown (of Dominion) which man initially lost at the fall...
Thanks for your contribution.

1 Like

Re: The Age Of TRUTH : God's Glory Unveiled In The Last Days by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
jiggaz:

Thank you for this hopeful message. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: The Age Of TRUTH : God's Glory Unveiled In The Last Days by jiggaz(m): 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
Jhaytee4all:

Thank you for this hopeful message. God bless you.
Amen... You welcome bro and God bless you too...

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Of Zimbabwe Died While Trying To Break Christ's Record / Pasuma Reacts After Redeemed Church Sacks Pastor For Inviting Him To Perform / The Hydra Of Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.