Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Absolutely Shocking News! All Must Know! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Absolutely Shocking News! All Must Know! (686 Views)

What You Must Know Before You Die / Nbc News: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 (video) / Shocking News: The Ex-muslim Priest Said That ”all Muslim Must Change To Christi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Absolutely Shocking News! All Must Know! by whao: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING NEWS! ALL MUST KNOW!I couldn't believe myself after I read all the bible quotations. If you own a New International Version (NIV) Did you know that it was written by Zondervan and they are OWNED by Harper Collins, who also publish the Satanic Bible, and The Joy of Gay Sex. NIV has removed 64,575 words from the Bible including Jehovah, Calvary, Holy Ghost and omnipotent to name but a few...NIV has also removed 45 complete verses. Most of us have the Bible on our phones. Try and find these scriptures under NIV on your phone right now if you don't believe me: Matthew 17:21 How be it this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting. Matthew 18:11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. Matthew 23:14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretense make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation. Mark 7:16 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear. Mark 9:44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. Mark 9:46Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. Luke 17:36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Luke 23:17(For of necessity he must release one unto them at the feast.) John 5:4 For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had. Acts 8:37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God You will not believe your eyes. These verses are not in NIV bible!!!Let's not forget what the Word says in John 10:10
#KingJamesVersion
Re: Absolutely Shocking News! All Must Know! by whao: 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
How I wish people will not just read but point out what they observed after studying it

(1) (Reply)

Is Nairaland Forcing People To Convert To Islam? / For Those Who Don't Believe In God / Can Someone Charm Me Without Knowing My Personal Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.