Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

"I Will Never Ban Okada In Ekiti State' - Ayo Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Never Ban Okada In Ekiti State' - Ayo Fayose (856 Views)

Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) / I Will Never Ban Okada In Ekiti State’ – Ayo Fayose / I Will Never Ban Okada In Ekiti State' - Ayo Fayose. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Never Ban Okada In Ekiti State' - Ayo Fayose by olillywales(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ImOAGgQbomY/VcXoexkFXpI/AAAAAAAGKok/3SZYsgsCB6o/s1600/4.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-tWkt1jCD_s4/VcXofjhTiZI/AAAAAAAGKos/UIieRKN-48s/s1600/2.png[/img]
Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose met with artisans and Okada riders in his state yesterday where he promised them that he would never ban Okada in the state. According to him, until other means of livelihood is provide, no one should cut the existing one.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-dAi8pOXqU8o/VcXogEc87hI/AAAAAAAGKo0/kweRo6bY6L4/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-ZVoBsi8llw8/VcXohWVX8RI/AAAAAAAGKo8/mqPq1bcoag4/s1600/5.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/i-will-never-ban-okada-in-ekiti-state.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: "I Will Never Ban Okada In Ekiti State' - Ayo Fayose by deadZONE: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: "I Will Never Ban Okada In Ekiti State' - Ayo Fayose by chocolateme(f): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
The man is making sense but there should be a very intense sensitization program for them to curtail the norms always attached to them like:
: violence, theft, overspeeding, rape, etc. They should always be monitored..

DEADzone.. have you encountered any object called " the laughing gas?"

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Ban Okada In Ekiti State' - Ayo Fayose by SimpleVili: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
The man of the people there!
Re: "I Will Never Ban Okada In Ekiti State' - Ayo Fayose by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
WE ASKETH YOU NOT...

NEXT PLEASE...

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Ban Okada In Ekiti State' - Ayo Fayose by rusher14: 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
Well I guess he's only saying he doesn't have the vision, ability and means to move Ekiti into the modern era.

Ekiti indigenes cannot do better than commercial bike riding in his opinion.

Carry go with your stomach infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Ban Okada In Ekiti State' - Ayo Fayose by jaymejate: 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ehn ehn... Okada pple from lagos are now on their way to your State, including the thieves among them. U go know soon.

Note: Boko Haram on their way too.
Also, you go ban them when people start falling or having okada accident.
You go know soon.

Instead of you to plan how to create jobs.
You no wan ban them cos you know say na then them go complain say job nor de cos you no fit create Job. Thief Thief politicians with their Thief brain.

I pity those people there. You will start regretting by the time you noticed that okada job is the only job there. When graduates will be applying for the post of okada rider.
Voice out! Tell him to forget about Okada and create JOBS.
#ONE VOICE!
Re: "I Will Never Ban Okada In Ekiti State' - Ayo Fayose by spanishkid(m): 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
rusher14:
Well I guess he's only saying he doesn't have the vision, ability and means to move Ekiti into the modern era.

what vision are you talking about? If he bans motorbikes on Ekiti, do you know how many people he has rendered jobless? Are you going to give them jobs or is it this irresponsible government we have in this country that you're banking on?
Re: "I Will Never Ban Okada In Ekiti State' - Ayo Fayose by Visocrate(m): 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
Abeg prepare for 2019 jor make you contest for presido seat me go vote for you because you have not only won my heart but also spoken as a leader
Re: "I Will Never Ban Okada In Ekiti State' - Ayo Fayose by deadZONE: 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
chocolateme:
The man is making sense but there should be a very intense sensitization program for them to curtail the norms always attached to them like:
: violence, theft, overspeeding, rape, etc. They should always be monitored..

DEADzone.. have you encountered any object called " the laughing gas?"
yes looking at your pretty pictures makes me laugh

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Ban Okada In Ekiti State' - Ayo Fayose by Tolexander: 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
rusher14:

and how has the vision, ability and means of the APC Govs moved their states into modern era.

Nice,
Since there isn't alternative for now, why should he take away their means of livelihood.
Re: "I Will Never Ban Okada In Ekiti State' - Ayo Fayose by realtestament(m): 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
Dis man na real agbero grin
Re: "I Will Never Ban Okada In Ekiti State' - Ayo Fayose by rusher14: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
spanishkid:
what vision are you talking about? If he bans motorbikes on Ekiti, do you know how many people he has rendered jobless? Are you going to give them jobs or is it this irresponsible government we have in this country that you're banking on?

You mean Fayose.

Because he is the governor of his state.

He has no intention of leading his people into the future.

What you guys are saying is that every subsequent government can make the same claims as he is.

Ekiti is happy with his rulership.

Tomorrow, Ekiti would be described as a State of Okada riders then you would feel insulted without acknowledging your own role in its Okadanization.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: PMB Waching The News / TSA Deadline: Thousands Of Bankers May Lose Their Job / Dino Melaye, Bukola Saraki And Wife - David, Uriah And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.