Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

What Makes You Happy Today? - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Makes You Happy Today? (21532 Views)

What Makes You Unhappy Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by Islander(f): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2007
cumpleanos feliz los hermanos kiss kiss

I am happy that Wifeypenth failed in her attempt to destroy a steady and real friendship. Bitch messed with the wrong persons,
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by DaRkNeSs: 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2007
My family, my love kiss kiss and friends kiss kiss
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by mailmalc(m): 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2007
God's luv 4 me
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by mukina2: 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2007
I am happy i am loved kiss

I am happy Arsenal won kiss

I am happy that finally the truth is out kiss
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by owoile: 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2007
the fact that i realised that big gurls dont cry, and that its always good to shake it oof
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by ChieFoH(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2007
Islander:

cumpleanos feliz los hermanos kiss kiss

I am happy that Wifeypenth failed in her attempt to destroy a steady and real friendship. Bitch messed with the wrong persons,

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This Stupid diminutive mama crack hore still spends her life exhibiting her retardedness in public shocked shocked shocked
You don't know u are old? WTF did wifeypenth do for you? CAN'T YOU JUST BEHAVE YOUR AGE
your just an old fool!

I see your area prowess is stupidity, but please free us from your rantings! Stay on your turf, we know its an upshoot of indolent and gratuitous conditions in the islands of sudan or wherever you say come from. I tot after i gave u some BRAIN and addressed your insanity, u'll start acting your age, but no, u salivate public disgrace like a stray dog! you want to keep on being dragged in the mud like a filthy pig.

Your mates are married with three kids, iwo n se oshi lori nairaland!!! Oponu! Do u get paid for stupidity Na wa o!

Look, old witch!!! angry angry Get a life! do online forex trading or something, Life is to short to for self adulation, u cannot  feign intelligence, give your life to Christ.

NB: YET AGAIN, DO NOT dream of raining your paroxym of rage on me, because i'll ignore you like a bitch with aids angry angry angry

@topic
Another star on my crown grin grin grin
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by Islander(f): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2007
Awwwww. Chiefoh of monkeys you are back? I thought you told your pally you were done with NL, LOL.

Ok. So I see the lying, ho Wifey came running to you for assistance? Damn when will she ever learn her lesson? Soon all her dirty works would be exposed here. She's NOTHING but a lying bich who goes around causing trouble between friends.

Chiefoh you have the audacity to come here calling me OLD? Boy FYI I am in my 20's and even if I were in my 40's I look freaking better than you and ALL those owls in your family. Your sisters foreheads extend from Akara to the mountains of Sierra Leone.

You gay get back to the 419ing you and that other wowo pal of yours are accustomed to.

I have told you repeatedly you are NOT my type, Yes I hear all about how much pleasure you get from just viewing my pics, I guess I am that addictive,

Tell wifeypenth to come here herself to face me and stop sending you. BTW does your girlfriends knows about you and wifey? LOL

Look pig don't get me started, *I had a wonderful time in church, please don't spoil it scum.

PS, Islander rocks!!! So get lost. NOTHING that you say about her matters. You know am fine( you have confessed it before and if you doubt I will call names) get lost bat, I have things to do,
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by DaRkNeSs: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2007
Na wa oooooo Islander you and i both know Fynewowo wrote that crap lipsrsealed lipsrsealed not cheifoh, that fool can't even write

@topic
Seeing my baby is alive and staying strong smiley smiley, thank you Lord
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by Islander(f): 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2007
@topic.

Owo ile, so are you going to come clean and tell Nl who you are or you want me to assit you?

Your sins have surely found you out, so you thought that by changing your username and coming here pretending would somehow vindicate you?

Girl look I hate freaking liars, especially those why thrive on bitterness and corruption, You have dug your own grave now wobble in it,

And next tme you post, you better expose your demented self, embarassed
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by DaRkNeSs: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2007
Islander leave her alone jare, if she doesn't expose herself we will expose her evil ass angry angry angry
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by mrpataki(m): 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2007
I was selected to come pick my ticket for DIS 2007!
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2007
Talking to my love before he left woke kiss kiss kiss

lol food kiss kiss kiss, because am actually cooking something different today

been compared to someone not up to my standard lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, i laugh and laugh, but i really pity you, at least knowing I and someone have something in common, ROTFL cheesy cheesy
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by almondjoy(f): 10:03am On Oct 26, 2007
Alive, healthy and no news of any "death" coming from Nigeria. It's Pay day tooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by iice(f): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2007
My couzin. . .he's going to kill me one day grin grin grin
Acoustic version indeed grin grin grin
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by needeeg(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2007
Abeg make him no kill u ooh! shocked

Well, happy im Alive n Healthy though!
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by minute(f): 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2007
nothing. cold like a motherfucker out there.
damn!!
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2007

Seeing that my love is still life after what happened, God is good, the only one that can protect us from the hands of evil

That i woke up in peace and not in pieces

lol my friend and i made up, lol i guess that what friends do grin ;Dfriend then make up
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by minute(f): 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2007
organizer containing all my documents has been found.

whoever turned dat in to the police must be a very nice person,just when i was beginning to think of going thru the time consumming process of re applying all over again.

still find it so hard to believe dat i was being careless with it . . . anyhow im so thankful so so thankful.
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by Islander(f): 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Seeing that my love is still life after what happened, God is good, the only one that can protect us from the hands of evil

That i woke up in peace and not in pieces

lol my friend and i made up, lol i guess that what friends do grin ;Dfriend then make up

wink wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss,

@topic
Thank God for miracles, me amor me Madre muy mucho, kiss
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by almondjoy(f): 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2007
Just a lot of love for maself and others! kiss
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 1:32am On Oct 28, 2007
The the text my love sent me 2sec ago kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by almondjoy(f): 9:29am On Oct 28, 2007
Layin' in bed all day today without moving an inch!
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by mukina2: 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2007
Arsenal going for another win kiss kiss

I love my team!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by iice(f): 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2007
My big bowl of vanilla ice cream grin
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by mukina2: 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2007
oya pass am for my side grin

i could do with some grin
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by mukina2: 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2007
[center][size=30pt]Fabregas[/size][/center]
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by almondjoy(f): 9:14am On Oct 29, 2007
Do not have to get out of the house today at all! cool Will be glued to ma TV all day long and perhaps--------------------get into a "love fight"!!!!
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by iice(f): 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2007
My bro! kiss kiss grin grin grin He will not kill me bwahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by efuah(f): 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2007
iice tongue
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2007
Alive and healthy and seeing my love ones happy
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by mrferlie(m): 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2007
licking 10 different pussy(ies?)
Re: What Makes You Happy Today? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2007
bacon grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Let's See Who Can Find Out The Animals In These Pictures. / 80% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This / Can You Solve This Puzzle About Places In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.