Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Ooni Last Text Message To Me Was Touching – Aregbesola Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Last Text Message To Me Was Touching – Aregbesola Reveals (762 Views)

Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message / Aregbesola Reveals Content Of Ooni’s Last Text Message / Aregbesola Reveals Content Of Ooni’s Last Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Last Text Message To Me Was Touching – Aregbesola Reveals by 360metrosports: 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2015

Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola has revealed that the last message he got from deceased Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade, was so touching.Though he refused to give out details of the message, the governor broke his silence on the death of the late monarch saying traditional rulers don’t die in Yorubaland.

Aregbesola broke his silence at a Special sitting at the Osun State House of Assembly to mark the 50th birthday of the Speaker of Osun Assembly, Hon. Najeem Salaam, on Saturday, August 8, 2015.Oba-Okunade-Sijuade-Naijaurban

However, the governor disclosed that he discussed the message with the Ife Royal Traditional Council during his meeting with them in Osogbo last week.

The governor also promised to share the content of the message with the people of the state at the right time.

The Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade was reported to have died in a London hospital with little or no details to the cause given to the public.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/ooni-last-text-message-to-me-was.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Ooni Last Text Message To Me Was Touching – Aregbesola Reveals by EgusiSoup: 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Ooni Last Text Message To Me Was Touching – Aregbesola Reveals by Warldbest(m): 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
Vhh
Re: Ooni Last Text Message To Me Was Touching – Aregbesola Reveals by MrNL(m): 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Ooni Last Text Message To Me Was Touching – Aregbesola Reveals by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
if traditional rulers don't die in yorubaland, then what state are they said to be in when they are no longer breathing?

we just keep deceiving ourselves...

1 Like

Re: Ooni Last Text Message To Me Was Touching – Aregbesola Reveals by timijoseph01(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
ok... tell dnt forget tell us about his lst call too
Re: Ooni Last Text Message To Me Was Touching – Aregbesola Reveals by SimpleVili: 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
That was very touching

Place your orders for long-lasting solar power banks. See my signature.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Chair Runs Party Like Personal Business – Jonathan’s Kinsmen / Fraud: ICPC Orders Police Commission To Refund N145m, Clears Okiro / The Oba Sijuwade I Knew - Obasanjo Pens Tribute For Ooni Of Ife (READ).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.