Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Pix Of Kaduna Refinery Just Started Working. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pix Of Kaduna Refinery Just Started Working. (6292 Views)

Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol / What The NNPC And The FG Would Never Tell You About The Kaduna Refinery / Kaduna Refinery Restarts Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Pix Of Kaduna Refinery Just Started Working. by londoner: 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
bola4dprec:
haven started madness for the past 6 years 2 months of PMB go and check excess cruel oil account #yeye

Read the article that was posted. There is background work that was going on. Many of us have been keeping up to date with news coming out of Nigeria in certain areas under GEJ so this does not come as a surprise. I can even get more for you to read if you like.

Do me one favour, please post the articles, reports, decisions etc made by Buhari regarding the refineries since he became president.

He himself said he had nothing to do with it as it is the previous administration. Are you now accusing Buhari of lying? If I am Yeye then so is Buhari because he attributed it to GEJs administration.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Asks Abubakar Maikano To Act As Acting Chief Of Staff / They Are Reporting Nnamdi Kanu To Twitter Picture / Disgraceful Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At The Palace Of Gombe Emir- Full Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.