Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? (35939 Views)

Is It A Sin To Have Sex With Wife On Sunday? / Sex Stories: Is It A Sin To Read Them? / Is There Anything Like Sinful Haircut? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by omusiliyu(m): 7:36am On Aug 09, 2015
Yeah
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 09, 2015
BE811APP:
Nawa oo ...

9ja ppl and Africans in General.. Always feeling holier than thou..

To me God looks inside ur heart..

Am against men Braiding their hairs.. But for christ sake.. How does that stop u from going to heaven

Sometimes I feel Religion has brought us more harm than Good!!!

What differentiates you from LGBT advocates??
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by realtestament(m): 7:36am On Aug 09, 2015
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by iheanyi40(m): 7:37am On Aug 09, 2015
remember back then de do tackle me in my church due to my hairstyle, but now I no send em again, idnt c anyfin wrong in anybody choosing he's or her hairstyle
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by hapheeyxz: 7:37am On Aug 09, 2015
yes because the prophet of Allah says if u want to have ur haircut it should b of the same level throughout that is one side should not b higher than the other. its either low all through or high all through.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by Naseni: 7:37am On Aug 09, 2015
@op, just believe in yaself and do whatever you think its the right thing. God understands through ya heart.
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by damiloladuke: 7:39am On Aug 09, 2015
do anything that pleases God

meanwhile if you wanna laugh tire today
CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by kane33: 7:41am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by Atlantian: 7:42am On Aug 09, 2015
Is it in the 10 commandment ?
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by Adeyinka12(m): 7:42am On Aug 09, 2015
K
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by emeraldo56(m): 7:46am On Aug 09, 2015
Styling ur hair is not a sin but some hair style makes some people look irresponsible #TeamLowCut
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by lumixCeasar(m): 7:48am On Aug 09, 2015
Nah
I believe u shuld look ur self up in d mirror nd decide which hair style work best 4 u
Believe me sum guys SHULDNT be on low cut
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by TheProdigy(m): 7:52am On Aug 09, 2015
Hello smiley!

I've started the petition "Guaranty Trust Bank, Inspire Africa, Nigerian Ministry of Youth Development, National Orientation Agency,: BRING BACK "THE DEBATERS REALITY SHOW"!" and need your help to get it off the ground.

Will you take 30 seconds to sign it right now? Here's the link:

http://www.change.org/p/guaranty-trust-bank-inspire-africa-nigerian-ministry-of-youth-development-national-orientation-agency-bring-back-the-debaters-reality-show
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by hadura29(m): 7:54am On Aug 09, 2015
The Lord is my barber.... grin

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by MadCow1: 8:00am On Aug 09, 2015
It's a sin to keep beards
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by idu1(m): 8:05am On Aug 09, 2015
veekid:
islamically, its wrong, don't ask me why
how is it wrong in islam?

Explain to me... Am muslim
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by sahm4u2nv(m): 8:05am On Aug 09, 2015
Bros if u ask me na who I go ask
It's and it's not
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by IDEE4GOD(m): 8:12am On Aug 09, 2015
I think a child of God should be decent. Leviticus 19v 27 says. Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard. good morning.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by bqlekan(m): 8:13am On Aug 09, 2015
Somethings don't need the religious views before judging them. Can you go for a corporate interview with a dreadlocks? What will you call a pastor with Galas hairstyle or an Imam with his hair weaved? Looking responsible is a moral obligation. So you judge

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by uridiwan(m): 8:19am On Aug 09, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Man of God, can you tell me more about Samson.
. Checkout christ embassy members and their general overseer I don't want to mention name.
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by engrjacuzzi: 8:20am On Aug 09, 2015
I wonder the style Samson had when Delilah and her guys had his hair cut....if you reason with me well, it could have led to these styles we go with
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by Kingbilo(m): 8:21am On Aug 09, 2015
Seriously?
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by Olayinka8793(m): 8:29am On Aug 09, 2015
But we have seen lot of male pastors who go for punk hairstyles na like bishop Mike Okonwo and pastor Sam Adeyemi,or is punk not a unique style ?
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by Dez80(m): 8:29am On Aug 09, 2015
Everything is a sin in this part of the world

Even wen you dont cut ur hair,u look unkept n must be a bad boy n its a sin

Naija sef

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by darlenese(f): 8:31am On Aug 09, 2015
Jesus didn't barb swagar or fix dread locks, as a human being you should know what is right or wrong, if you are offered a job in a bank or any corporate organisation what hair cut would you wear?

You know what is right , do what is right .

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by femi4: 8:32am On Aug 09, 2015
sandrel:
God looks at your heart not your hairstyle and I even believe that God won't be happy with you if your hairstyle is not beautiful.....
It depends on your definition of beautiful
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by Olayinka8793(m): 8:33am On Aug 09, 2015
lumixCeasar:
Nah
I believe u shuld look ur self up in d mirror nd decide which hair style work best 4 u
Believe me sum guys SHULDNT be on low cut
why shouldn't some guys be on low cut?,because of shapeless head or wat?
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by youngval1388(m): 8:33am On Aug 09, 2015
actually I don't know what to say, but there is a verse in d bible dat talks about hair style. it said we should not cut d side of our hair or beard. its either u leave it to grow or barb it.
although am team afro cut. like if u are in my team.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by ihedioramma: 8:36am On Aug 09, 2015
@op and every body, what you put on the body or how you make your hair teach's people what you are .
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by Philipelvis: 8:38am On Aug 09, 2015
I don't think cutting you hair in different styles is a sin except the motive behind it.. We live in environment where you wear dreadlock and they term you as a bad boy.. Cut and wear hairstyle that bring the handsomeness in you. www.nairaland.com/2512351/betting-new-scam-alert
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by sanandreas(m): 8:39am On Aug 09, 2015
Bacteriocin:
any style wey person like, he fit put am for head but the people and your immediate environment are important factors in the style you wear. Also your work and stage in life too.
I dedicate this FTC to all ebonyi people for their hospitality during my one year youth service...e.g. Ukwu, mama precious, iya munachizo, oga sunny, my proprietor, Adagba simeon, all seiro students. Idike to all of una for Ezza south.

Served there too. Utuoke hun
Re: Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 09, 2015
What is wrong with Christians for goodness sake? The fact that this is a topic of discussion defies logic.
You think God cares about your hair cut? Huh.
Apostle paul warns us about vain topics like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS / Peter Okpaleke Resigns As Bishop Of Ahiara Diocese, Mbaise In Imo / Redeemed Church Pastor In A N9mn Fraud Mess (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.