Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Obasanjo Meets Buhari, Intercedes On Behalf Of Turai Yar’ Adua - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Meets Buhari, Intercedes On Behalf Of Turai Yar’ Adua (27867 Views)

Obasanjo meets Kashim Shettima, Borno state governor / Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari, Intercedes On Behalf Of Turai Yar’ Adua by neocortex: 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
nigerianium:

True. Exactly why Fayemi who spent #50 million on a single bed and Fashola who maintains/maintained his personal website at the cost of #78 million should be sniffing bars, iron bars.

The big question is: WHY IS BUHARI SHIELDING HIS POLITICAL ALLIES?

He can't bite the finger that fed him.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari, Intercedes On Behalf Of Turai Yar’ Adua by neocortex: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
eleko1:
cool May the soul of yar Adua RIP. I dnt blame her but those power hungry thieves like AOndonka,Sen Ailero(former Kebbi gov)and oda miserable pipu that use her for their selfish interest.She's far beta than Mama FAKA Fiki lipsrsealed undecided

Who asked you ?
Quit taking panadol for another woman's headache.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari, Intercedes On Behalf Of Turai Yar’ Adua by neocortex: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
guntranno:
Every sinner mustn't go unpunished...

Buh then, this is the widow of our late president...

Baba Bubu, kindly have mercy on her.

Can't you spot the irony in your post.
I could as well say evry sinner mustn't go unpunished
but then Tinubu , Amechi Fasola are past governors
and Buhari's friend.

Baba Bubu, kindly have mercy on them.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari, Intercedes On Behalf Of Turai Yar’ Adua by neocortex: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
Turai knew OBJ has Buhari's shady dossier that is why she seeks OBJ's
intervention.
Use what you have to get what you want.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari, Intercedes On Behalf Of Turai Yar’ Adua by igbakigba2t15: 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
We are watching!
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari, Intercedes On Behalf Of Turai Yar’ Adua by 49cents(m): 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
Reference:

Both me and you know that when the owners of Nigeria speak every fake and false ideology listens. So....better listen and listen well. It happened in 1984, it is happening again. Many will be persecuted, many will be spared, the whole system will crumble. You cannot beat the system called Nigeria. You either restructure or die.....anti-corruption....waste of time.

FINALLY I HEAR SOMEONE SPEAKING MY MIND

ITS RESTRUCTURE OR DIE

BUHARI THINK FOUR YEARS IS 40 YEARS..IN LESS THAN 2 YEARS FROM NOW THE DRUMS OF 2019 ELECTIONS WILL BE VERY LOUD AND THEN HE WILL REALISE THAT HE HAS FAILED WOEFULLY

NIGERIA CANR BE RUN THIS WAY AND BECOME GREAT............THEIR WILL BE NEED TO GO BACK TO REGIONAL GOVERNANCE BUT THE OIL WONT ALLOW BUHARI DO THE NEEDFUL......THESE WAS WHERE GEJ FAILED AND THIS IS WHERE PMB WILL AS WELL
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari, Intercedes On Behalf Of Turai Yar’ Adua by aishababa(f): 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Palm wine gossip
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari, Intercedes On Behalf Of Turai Yar’ Adua by yanabasee(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
GspotAngela:
When are the ibos finally going back to Biafra ?
They will go back when u finally get urself a brain... And new pairs of long-skirts....
Try and put on some clothes coz you look deranged and wretched.... You're One bonny HIV stricken bastard..
I'm no ibo...but I wouldn't want to see a "thing" like you, contribute to the dismantling of this country!
Peace grin
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari, Intercedes On Behalf Of Turai Yar’ Adua by billyG(m): 11:32am On Sep 25, 2015
omenka:
Oga look closely oo. You are talking to Omenka. cheesy
OooH!Omenka my Guy iz that u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

V.P Osinbajo Receives Chief Judge Of Nigeria & Chief Justices In State House(pix / Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole / Osinbajo Orders Magu, New DSS Boss To Recover Missing N80b After Daura’s Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.