Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed (1386 Views)

Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow / Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure / Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by busyflexz(m): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2015
A former Special Assistant to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan on New Media, Reno Omokri, has expressed displeasure over crackdown on “baby factories” in the country, saying the practice should be allowed by government.
Mr. Omokri, the founder of the Mind of Christ Christian Centre in California, said calling the practice baby factory is stigmatization as it should be called surrogate motherhood.
“Every civilized nation accepts and promotes this practice as a humane option for childless couples,” he said an opinion article sent to PREMIUM TIMES Sunday.
Mr. Omokri, a pastor, wondered why Nigeria did not legalize a practice that brings succour to childless couple.
“I have been appalled reading about the raids on so called ‘Baby Factories’ in the media lately. These raids are a throwback to the Salem Witch Trials and I cannot believe that in Nigeria of the 21st Century we are stigmatizing what is an acceptable world wide culture that has brought hope to childless couples all over the world,’ he said in the article.
The former presidential aide continued, “For the avoidance of doubt, these women are surrogate mothers who have children for childless couples. Every civilized nation accepts and promotes this practice as a humane option for childless couples.
“The main reason many childless couples prefer a surrogate mother is because they want to know about the family history and genetics of the mother of their unborn child.
“In many cases, when you adopt a child without knowing who the parents are and there arises a need in future for a blood transfusion or an organ donor, many adoptive parents get stuck. Other medical issues like cancer, or behavioral issues like autism and ADD/ADHD are better diagnosed and treated if you have family history, which is not possible with anonymous adoptions. So, the idea of surrogate motherhood fills this gap.
“In Europe and the Americas as well as in Asia, surrogate mothers are well sought after and advertisements are placed in bus stations, newspapers, on the underground as well as on the Internet seeking out such women. I have included one such advert in this piece.
“Tens of thousands of surrogate children are born each year in the Americas and even more in Europe. Anyone who has ever experienced childlessness either directly or indirectly through a relative, extended family or friend is likely to appreciate the role surrogate mothers play in bringing succor to such families. To ostracize them and tag them ‘Baby Factories’ is most unfortunate indeed.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/188066-reno-omokri-breaks-silence-wants-baby-factories-allowed.html

https://northern9ja./2015/08/09/reno-omokri-breaks-silence-wants-baby-factories-allowed/

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by Tolexander: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2015
Ok!

Thought Reno Omokiri should be wiser, since the bond of cluelessness had been broken since May 29.

Why can't he tell us more about the baby factories clamped down in Nigeria instead of emphasising on the surrogate practice?.

Why should the government leave such a practice of baby 'factorying' that aren't registered with the government?

Why should the government allow the unregistered baby factories to thrive, when labours as factor of their production are underage girls trying to get rid of the babies got from their promiscuity and kidnapped ladies?

Many of these 'factories' are remotely located giving reasons for suspicions. Some of these babies are even sold to ritualists by some factories.

In the Western world Reno tried bringing in as a case study, don't they have record for whatever birth is made and everything about the baby and parent(s)?
Does Nigeria have any reliable database for this kind of issue to fall back to if there is any future problem(s). Not being pessimistic about Nigeria here, just talking about the births made without database.

Instead of him criticizing the clamp down on baby factories, why can't he just recommend ways to ensure a successful surrogate practice like getting the 'factories' registered and monitored by appropriate government agencies?

Reno Omokiri, it is high time you jettisoned cluelessness.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by Miner13: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2015
The cluelessness during their reign is still intoxicating them.

I guess all those Tanoid need brain evaluation

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by kannymoore(m): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2015
For once,I concur with Reno Omokri.

How it a crime exactly?

I mean, not everyone has millions to pay for IVF or is it?

The girls in question were providing a service to childless couples as far as i'm concerned.

The surrogate mothers are paid quite handsome amounts of money for their troubles or aren't they?

In my humble opinion sha, I think the government has to provide regulations to check and also monitor the operations of such outfits.
Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by Tolexander: 11:50am On Aug 09, 2015
kannymoore:
For once,I concur with Reno Omokri.

How it a crime exactly?

I mean, not everyone has millions to pay for IVF or is it?

The girls in question were providing a service to childless couples as far as i'm concerned.

The surrogate mothers are paid quite handsome amounts of money for their troubles or aren't they?

In my humble opinion sha, I think the government has to provide regulations to check and also monitor the operations of such outfits.
which girls?

The underage girls kidnapped and detained in the remote factories to start producing babies
Or
Babies produced by promiscuous underage girls?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by omenka(m): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2015
Pastor Reno O'fuckery talks about promoting baby factories which is no doubt a form of sex slavery.

Abati complains about his phone no longer ringing as usual.

Metuh complains being in the opposition feels like taking a long lonely walk through the Arctic.

FFK talks about what a heavenly feeling one gets when €jaculating.

Okupe is busy taking selfies with his big belly in a swimming pool.

These are the league of extraordinary dunderheads that fool surrounded himself with and thought he would succeed.

Smh.

Tantrums from wailingwailers are allowed, but as usual, ye shall be ignored like the infinitesimally insignificant sand flies you are.

Lalasticlala, please move this ministry to it's headquarters.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by ode1840: 11:57am On Aug 09, 2015
People from upper niger river are baby factory product so am not suprised
any i still love his fighting spirit
Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by Tolexander: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
ode1840:
People from upper niger river are baby factory product so am not suprised

any i still love his fighting spirit
continue enjoying the asylum in the community made up of ignoramuses!

Who patronises the baby factories detected in Imo, Enugu, Delta, Oyo, Osogbo et al?
Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by PassingShot(m): 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Lol! The election loss has had devastating effects beyond our imagination. How can this man equate surrogate motherhood to what is happening in the baby factories?

Omokri must be high on his own dung for spewing this trash. Very soon, this eediot will campaign for same-sex marriage.

It's obvious their thinking was completely off the mark and was the reason they all performed so woefully in the last administration. What type of advice could a brain suggesting this poo could have offered GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by kannymoore(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Tolexander:
which girls?

The underage girls kidnapped in the remote factories to start producing babies
Or

Underage?...

As fas as I'm concerned, most of the girls I saw on TV were between the ages of 18-30.
Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by patrick89(m): 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
omenka:
Pastor Reno O'fuckery talks about promoting baby factories which is no doubt a form of sex slavery.

Abati complains about his phone no longer ringing as usual.

Metuh complains being in the opposition feels like taking a long lonely walk through the Arctic.

FFK talks about what a heavenly feeling one gets when €jaculating.

Okupe is busy taking selfies with his big belly in a swimming pool.

These are the league of extraordinary dunderheads that fool surrounded himself with and thought he would succeed.

Smh.

Tantrums from wailingwailers are allowed, but as usual, ye shall be ignored like the infinitesimally insignificant sand flies you are.

Lalasticlala, please move this ministry to it's headquarters.

Thanks.
my problem with people like you, creating an impression that your thought is superior to theirs? what do you know about the correctness of your opinion? you call people that share not same ideas names,
you PC dogs are only looking for who to shred, in your own parcel of thought, you have the best opinion that must be accepted by everyone! that's how foolish most of you can be. If Gej surrounded himself with clueless people in your opinion, Do you expect people from other side of divide to believe that PMB has a lot of sophisticated brains around him?
The convoluted brainless people that are all over the place looking for who to hurl insult with so much gusto.
You create virtual personality on social media which doesn't translate into anything meaningful in real life.
Your biggest achievement in life is to insult and destroy, this is the only thing a loser can boost of in his life.
Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by kannymoore(m): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
Tolexander:
which girls?

The underage girls kidnapped in the remote factories to start producing babies
Or

Kidnapped ke?

My friend!.. a large number of them are not kidnapped joor! Most of them actually go there on their own volition cos the paycheck is quite attractive..to some of them 50k-100k is not a bad investment as far as they're concerned.

As for your 2nd paragraph, they are fulfilling a humanitarian need ; to help childless couple have kids and be paid for their services. What's bad in that?...my only grouse is when thesurrogate mother is definitely underage
Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by tucky200(m): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
And this one was one of our leaders *smh
Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by AshiwajuFoward: 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
Shebi it's the ones that got busted and exposed that we know about. As we speak, thousands, if not more, babies are being harvested East of the Niger for various purposes including slavery, rituals, etc. In fact, I posit that probably most of the people giving Nigeria problems from East of the Niger are products of such factories. grin
Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
i expected Reno to be more intelligent than this. Baby factories in Nigeria are not regulated unlike the US, they are more like breeding grounds for babies that are given to whoever needs a child without accurate documentation and so no one knows what happens to the baby once its taken from the MOTHER (because with baby factories its the egg of the woman carrying the pregnancy and a random dude who impregnates all the women in the baby factory altogether)
Though i learnt that genuine surrogacy does exist in Nigeria but its done in secrecy. Some of these infertility centers do this with some undergraduates, especially those that dont go home after a semester break.
Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by AnambraDota: 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
Nigeria consume junk journalism.

Those baby factory, I know of a family whose 15years daughter was stigmatized and nearly beat to death by the siblings for becoming preggy at SS 1, she ran away and gave birth in one of the baby factories.

These places are where teenage girls with unwanted preggy go to offload theor shame, stigmatization and societal negativities attached to unwanted preggy.

Nigeria is still an underdeveloped criminal entity shaa

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
RENO PARK WELL NO TO MODERN SEX SLAVERY
Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by Tolexander: 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
kannymoore:

Underage?...

As fas as I'm concerned, most of the girls I saw on TV were between the ages of 18-30.

what about the remaining few ones if most are between that age bracket?
Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by Brugo(m): 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
No human being has the right to breed other human beings for sale.
Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by Tolexander: 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
kannymoore:

Kidnapped ke?

My friend!.. a large number of them are not kidnapped joor! Most of them actually go there on their own volition cos the paycheck is quite attractive..to some of them 50k-100k is not a bad investment as far as they're concerned.

As for your 2nd paragraph, they are fulfilling a humanitarian need ; to help childless couple have kids and be paid for their services. What's bad in that?...my only grouse is when thesurrogate mother is definitely underage
there are some of this baby factories where the ladies manufacturing the babies are kidnapped. The babies are then sold to ritualists.
Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by seankay(m): 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
Thank God these people are out of power!
Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by SimpleVili: 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
He probably hasn't been to any of the "baby factories" before

Place your orders for long-lasting solar power banks. See my signature.
Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by patrick89(m): 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:
Shebi it's the ones that got busted and exposed that we know about. As we speak, thousands, if not more, babies are being harvested East of the Niger for various purposes including slavery, rituals, etc. In fact, I posit that probably most of the people giving Nigeria problems from East of the Niger are products of such factories. grin

most of you are not smart! you only rant on faceless forum on what you know little or nothing about. In the east it's a taboo to have a baby outside wedlock infact your family will live the stigma like forever, nobody will ask your hand in marriage except old man or mentally deranged person,No matter your status, so Unlucky girls and ignorant among them conceived would be looking for a way to terminate the foetus. They guy here may either be too young to be a father of he has disappeared to nobody knows. The girl will be left with only one option. To safely deliver the baby, but she is still a student and she can't habor such disgraceful act for her parents will kill her. she will either born and kill the child, send it to motherless babies. Most of you do not know all these things.
Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by dsquare33: 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
This is utter madness, how can a "pastor" say baby factories should be legalise.No matter how this man tries to "polish" something that is this despicable it is still wrong,na small small e day tey start.That was how America subtly introduce gay to the world.Baby factory was borne out of greed, rituals.God is still in the business of giving babies to women who are barren Mr Pastor Reno.
Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by AnambraDota: 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
patrick89:

most of you are not smart! you only rant on faceless forum on what you know little or nothing about. In the east it's a taboo to have a baby outside wedlock infact your family will live the stigma like forever, nobody will ask your hand in marriage except old man or mentally deranged person,No matter your status, so Unlucky girls and ignorant among them conceived would be looking for a way to terminate the foetus. They guy here may either be too young to be a father of he has disappeared to nobody knows. The girl will be left with only one option. To safely deliver the baby, but she is still a student and she can't habor such disgraceful act for her parents will kill her. she will either born and kill the child, send it to motherless babies. Most of you do not know all these things.

No so you get time reach by educating a Yoruba chameleon, Ogun State holds the national record for missing people in Nigeria and South West Nigeria holds the record for highest number of bastaards in Nigeria, children born out of wedlock in SW is greater than that of all West and Central Africa combine.
Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by patrick89(m): 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
AnambraDota:

No so you get time reach by educating a Yoruba chameleon, Ogun State holds the national record for missing people in Nigeria and South West Nigeria holds the record for highest number of bastaards in Nigeria, children born out of wedlock in SW is greater than that of all West and Central Africa combine.
The thing tire me ooh
Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by likila: 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
The baby factories should be regulated.
At least news of new born babies abandoned in refuse dumps are almost nonexistent in the East since these baby factories started.
Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by san316(m): 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
This guy is nuts.
Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by Beremx(f): 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
kannymoore:

Kidnapped ke?

do you also know that some of the newborn babies also end up in the hands of ritualists? If the so called "baby factory" has to be legalized,definitely not like the ones we have been hearing about. The government through ministry of women affairs and social development should handle it.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by kannymoore(m): 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beremx:
do you also know that some of the newborn babies also end up in the hands of ritualists? If the so called "baby factory" has to be legalized,definitely not like the ones we have been hearing about. The government through ministry of women affairs and social development should handle it.

True that.

I agree wholeheartedly.
Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by kannymoore(m): 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
Tolexander:
there are some of this baby factories where the ladies manufacturing the babies are kidnapped. The babies are then sold to ritualists.

I don't disagree with you. It's very possible.
But I still don't think it's the norm in most cases.
Re: Reno Omokri Breaks Silence, Wants “baby Factories” Allowed by socialmediaman: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
PassingShot:
Lol! The election loss has had devastating effects beyond our imagination. How can this man equate surrogate motherhood to what is happening in the baby factories?

Omokri must be high on his own dung for spewing this trash. Very soon, this eediot will campaign for same-sex marriage.

It's obvious their thinking was completely off the mark and was the reason they all performed so woefully in the last administration. What type of advice could a brain suggesting this poo could have offered GEJ?

Even after working in Nigeria for such a long time, he didn't realise the underground evil and fraud practises being promoted by the handlers and perpetrators of this scheme, shows you how much these people were very clueless and disconnected with reality on ground

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu/Fashola crises deepens / What Gov. Udom Emmanuel Said At LED Factory Groundbreaking Yesterday / Ilorin Attack: Saraki Upset With Kwara Governor, Who Responds, “we Warned You”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.