Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] (143310 Views)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To During Your First Time Of Wooing A Lady / Hot Spots Where One Can Pick Sexy Ladies In Abuja / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (105) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by princealexndre(m): 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
N..L GIRLS...WHO SHOULD I WOO
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Beremx(f): 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
MizMyColi:
embarassed

Going through her posts, I think she is.
no that moniker is used by a male. I know his several other monikers but I won't mention them.
He is no female ma'am.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by princealexndre(m): 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
MIDEHI r u up?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by agarawu23(m): 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beremx:
ma'am Eco.terrors is no female. He is a male disguising as female.
I thought as much...... PDP's aren't real....
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
princealexndre:
MIDEHI r u up?
was i down before? grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
MizMyColi:
Dygeasy
I never expected a wooing comp this year o.
Thought we had one earlier, or is my memory failing me?

Anyway, I feel like getting mischievous today, so I'm inviting the following people to come and declare their loff openly.

Midolian, Joseph1832....it's time to tell Ecoterrors how much you Love her, seize this platform and make the most of it.

Whynotthetruth.... Come and tell Beremx lipsrsealed

This is all for now, will update as I remember.
*covers head with bullet proof helmet and moonwalks outta thread*grin

Never knew fat people moonwalk.
Well, strange things do happen on this planet.

But it's sure going to be fun to see a fat girl do the moonwalk.

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
adeh39:

grin.grin
LMAO
ws gud?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by midolian(m): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
joseph1832:
Like seriously? Can a man woo a woman who already profess her hatred?.

Midolian can have her for himself.
hahahaha cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by agarawu23(m): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
Midehi:
i pity those that will woo guys thinking they are babes grin

am watching in 3D
so you finally accept with me that most Nl babes aren't real ?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by cornoil(m): 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
Looking for a lady with curvy waist and huge backside to woo. Suggestion pls?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by princealexndre(m): 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
Midehi:
was i down before? grin grin
lol....dats not fair
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
Midehi:

LMAO

ws gud?

Lol......happy Sunday....how are u doing?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by MizMyColi(f): 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beremx:
no that moniker is used by a male. I know his several other monikers but I won't mention them.
He is no female ma'am.

It's all tentative.
I hope she responds to this.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by midolian(m): 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beremx:
He is no female ma'am.
you don't mean it! shocked But some1 once told me "she" was married and he knows "her" husband cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Dygeasy(m): 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
MizMyColi:
Dygeasy
I never expected a wooing comp this year o.
Thought we had one earlier, or is my memory failing me?

Anyway, I feel like getting mischievous today, so I'm inviting the following people to come and declare their loff openly.

Midolian, Joseph1832....it's time to tell Ecoterrors how much you Love her, seize this platform and make the most of it.

Whynotthetruth.... Come and tell Beremx lipsrsealed

This is all for now, will update as I remember.
*covers head with bullet proof helmet and moonwalks outta thread*grin
The Challenge comes up more than once in a year every year. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
adeh39:

Lol......happy Sunday....how are u doing?
am gud dear
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Midehi:

am gud dear

That's nice.....wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
so you finally accept with me that most Nl babes aren't real ?
as in erm...i doubt no more
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Beremx(f): 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
midolian:
you don't mean it! shocked But some1 once told me "she" was married and he knows "her" husband cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
that person must be his alternate moniker.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by dharay88: 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
jez following.!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by agarawu23(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
Midehi:

as in erm...i doubt no more
we know the real one's so we will be wooing them in the game cool

I can't woo my fellow guy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by jorhney(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
new member here smiley .. #Following
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by MizMyColi(f): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dygeasy:

Oh.
Okay then.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Cherlene(f): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
we know the real one's so we will be wooing them in the game cool

I can't woo my fellow guy cheesy

shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by kinglekan: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
ggrin:
angry

This wan dey vex for jacksparrow0712. U sef wan make dem woo u? cheesy

Who go woo u wey dey swap gender like tampon. OYO lo wa!!!

tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beremx:
ma'am Eco.terrors is no female. He is a male disguising as female.
choi...another exposure! agarawu23, you right
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by stlaibrowne(m): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
Sassybae do you mind ?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by midolian(m): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beremx:
that person must be his alternate moniker.
the same thing on my mind @ the mo'. Chaai! grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Flawless
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Thanks now I have a pick and she's Kachis barbie
Tho it will great if you can tell her to use her picture that could help in the construction of words to use.

hahahaha
I found that very funny. So, my current dp isn't helping with inspiration? Nawa o
I am not eligible to contest though. Thanks for considering me.

Dygeasy:
naso you like wooing reach?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by kinglekan: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Walahitalahi, I swear to God and my great grandfather, I will not woo you. That's your punishment tongue tongue tongue

Buhahahahaha!!

U don brk ggrin heart. grin grin

TheNewGuy:
I for like join o.. Buh for security purposes i no fit put up my dp grin.. or can i woo without dp?
grin grin, God catch you today..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (105)

Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. / thanks... no more function again. / Add Me On Whatsap For Sex Chat

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.