Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry (117484 Views)

Vaccine And Drugs Time Table For Chicken Layers / Vaccination Program For Layers / How To Write An Agric Business Proposal For Poultry Or Fish Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by obirocz: 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
As a start up farmer with theoretical knowledge on broiler brooding,wer can I get DOC male lines with d relevant vaccines in Imo state and pls add me on relevant watsap group on 08038197559.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by olamite9090: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
I want to ask a question, when one to apply gumboro, is it for the whole day that chicks will be drink the that treated water
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by olamite9090: 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
Can any one in the house predict what may likely be the cost of broiler day old by December ,
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by Ayodapoemmanuel: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2016
olamite9090:
I want to ask a question, when one to apply gumboro, is it for the whole day that chicks will be drink the that treated water

No o, give them the vaccine after starving them for few hours or overnight, so that they will drink it hastily. The vaccine water must not hast longer than 1hr in cold weather and 30mins in hot weather. Serve them multivitamined water to curb vaccination stress or ordinary water after vaccination depends on the sharpness of your flock after vaccination.

1 Like

Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by Chigorkizz(m): 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by saolink: 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
mmm
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by saolink: 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
mmm
omo17:

Dat is nice, try nd get scale to weigh dem, do u mill or buy ur feed, hw much av u spent so far on feed nd drug, pls can i get d pic. I really want to be prepared b4 i order for it. Tanks
mmm
Pls what did you use to produce heat?
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by saolink: 11:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
dadson2009:
they are local turkey, I don't know their size ooo cos I don't know how to determine their size, moreover I don't have scale, I feed dem morning, afternoon and night, during the brooding I make sure there is enough heat for dem, sometimes I will woke up more than 4 tyms in the mid night to check dem. It is fun sha
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by eddyline(m): 1:21am On Dec 06, 2016
pls anyone with the typical drug/vaccine schedule for pullets should help me with it. thanks
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by isholaraheem: 8:03am On Dec 06, 2016
Thankz for the the info bro.
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by OlujobaSamuel: 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
saolink:

i used lantern for mine. on the schedule, i followed the pattern by the op, then modified a little. coccidiosis once attack them, despite giving them the treatment already, lost four of it that day, so i had to change their water and give them that with the anticoccidiosis again, so it stopped that day, aside that, i'm yet to experience any other attack, except for travel stress that took 2 the day i brought them in and an accident in the pen that took another 2 due to my carelessness, glory to God, all doing great. Gave them lasota yesterday, still cosidering the 2nd lasota for yr end or by 2weeks time. more research will help me though.
thanks @op for this, it helped greatly.

1 Like

Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by adetec15: 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
Pls what formula can I be using for my laying turkeys in 500kg pls
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by williams85(m): 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
isn't it too harsh to give them gumoro at the 9th day?
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by alakara(m): 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
adetec15:
Pls what formula can I be using for my laying turkeys in 500kg pls
What do you mean
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by rockyh(m): 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
ogbongenet:
i hv both local and hybrid.Local 450,hybrid 1500
is it the day old turkey
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by henryobyn(m): 6:31am On Mar 30, 2017
Good day everyone. I totally appreciate all ur ideas and contributions here. Kudos to you all. Please can someone email me a standard vaccine programme for pullets (layers) from day old to point of lay? Email address: domcharison@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by LANDOS4RE4: 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
DO YOU WANT TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME, COMPANY OR PRODUCT WITH THE CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION AND GET YOUR CERTIFICATE WITHIN 2WEEKS AT AFFORDABLE COST? Register your Business to get access to customers,loan,connection and recognition.
Call 08034415343 or Lardo4u@gmail.com.
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by Fongido(m): 11:02am On Apr 06, 2017
ogbongenet:
Gud moni pals,i will like to share my ideal in poultry farming must esp. In d area of medication/vaccination because dis is one major area new comas get it wrong and get dere fingers burnt.
Day1:Marek vacc(s/c).this shld b given to dem @ hatchry(5naira per bird).Getting to ur brooding pen u give dem multivitamin or glucose just ease transportaion stress.
Day 2-5:multivitamins and antibiotics.
Day 6-8:Anti-coccidiosis and vitamins.
Day 9: Gumboro vaccine.
Day 10:vitamins.
Day 11-13:Anti-coccidiosis and vitamins.
Day 14:Lasota vacc mix wit milk(cow bell)
Day15-20:vitamins.
Day 21:2nd Gumboro vacc.
Day 25-27: vitamins.
Day 28:2nd lasota.
Day29-33:Anticoccidiosis and vits.
Day 42: Dewormer.
Pls when administring vaccine handle wit extra care,if possible ask d vet doctor or practicing farmer to help u out.My fellow comrade dnt allow any body or factors to discourage u to farm,d future of dis is farming,dose guy doin fine boy today will surely come back to farm by den we go don become Baba so dey hv to pay us our own share frm dere Yahoo money,gba be...i will also like to tell u dt notin dat u ar rearing dt doesnt sell,to my greatest surprise a woman came to my farm to buy my local puppies(badoo) and she saw my local duck and she said she do buy duck also,my brodas i sold 43 small small ducks @ d rate of 1200 par 1,immediately pepper soup dey aungry me...lol
My Guy meet u @ d Top..

please what are the recommended drugs?? thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by babatee2017: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
bros very nice insight....... please I'd like to know if you put the antibiotics and the vitamin in their drinker at the same time. thanks
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by ogbongenet: 7:07am On Apr 28, 2017
Yes
babatee2017:
bros very nice insight....... please I'd like to know if you put the antibiotics and the vitamin in their drinker at the same time. thanks
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by papismalls: 10:42am On Jun 04, 2017
please am new to this farming of a thing, will love if someone can help me out , 3 of my boilers are not eating nor drinking and I just finish administering drugs for chronic respiratory disease and pox wic took me five days. I have separated them from the rest and I don't want to loose any of the 3, please if someone know wat I can do please help out dey are 8weeks already or can add me tru a whatsapp group if there is any 08166919670. thanks
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by Habaybay: 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
Gud day all! Pls, I urgently need ur advice on how to handle a laying bird with twisted and deep-cut neck. It must have sustain the injury from having its neck stucked in btw the sharp edged cage wires.

Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by mistarsam(m): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
papismalls:
please am new to this farming of a thing, will love if someone can help me out , 3 of my boilers are not eating nor drinking and I just finish administering drugs for chronic respiratory disease and pox wic took me five days. I have separated them from the rest and I don't want to loose any of the 3, please if someone know wat I can do please help out dey are 8weeks already or can add me tru a whatsapp group if there is any 08166919670. thanks

To the best of my understanding, give them a good multivitamins drug that contains electrolytes e.g vitalyte, samovite, electro power, etc and see how they respond.
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by mistarsam(m): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
Habaybay:
Gud day all! Pls, I urgently need ur advice on how to handle a laying bird with twisted and deep-cut neck. It must have sustain the injury from having its neck stucked in btw the sharp edged cage wires.
If I were you, Sir, I would just cull the bird.

1 Like

Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by Habaybay: 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
@Mistarsam, thx for ur response and honestly I share ur advice. I am only being hesitant and perhaps considering the age (just 21wks old).
Am living on hope that she would survive it but in the meantime in need of medical advice to rescue it.
Meanwhile, she got on her feet this morning staggering for feeds. Bleeding has stop sha!
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by Dadaoyinda: 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
Sorry sir!. I need help, I have three tom and one hen and I started giving them multivitamin for about 4 days now and they are not eating well anymore. No sign of sickness. They run to the food but when they get there (to the food) they take their face off. Like they are rejecting they are two month old. What can I do? And I have two 4months old hen I have been giving them same multivitamin and they are do fine.pls help any advice?
Thanks
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by Preprobiotics: 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
Molasses and Lactobacillus Serum for Livestock, Poultry and Home Use
Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits. Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.
Call: 08121790440
Price from =N=1,500

Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by shurinz(m): 3:48am On Jul 12, 2017
ogbongenet:
Gud moni pals,i will like to share my ideal in poultry farming must esp. In d area of medication/vaccination because dis is one major area new comas get it wrong and get dere fingers burnt.
Day1:Marek vacc(s/c).this shld b given to dem @ hatchry(5naira per bird).Getting to ur brooding pen u give dem multivitamin or glucose just ease transportaion stress.
Pls when administring vaccine handle wit extra care,if possible ask d vet doctor or practicing farmer to help u out.My fellow comrade dnt allow any body or factors to discourage u to farm,d future of dis is farming,dose guy doin fine boy today will surely come back to farm by den we go don become Baba so dey hv to pay us our own share frm dere Yahoo money,gba be...i will also like to tell u dt notin dat u ar rearing dt doesnt sell,to my greatest surprise a woman came to my farm to buy my local puppies(badoo) and she saw my local duck and she said she do buy duck also,my brodas i sold 43 small small ducks @ d rate of 1200 par 1,immediately pepper soup dey aungry me...lol
My Guy meet u @ d Top..

Pls what are the prices and where can i get the vaccines?
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by benrex1(m): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
ogbongenet:
My Guy meet u @ d Top..

Sir my birds are 10days old.Pls whats the name of the anticiccidial drugs?
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by benrex1(m): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
ogbongenet:
My Guy meet u @ d Top..

Pls is the anticiccidial drugs for their food or water & how is it apply (dosage)?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Cucumber Farm Dairy / Quality Bulldozer Land Clearing Service Nationwide. Reliable services. / 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.