Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,260 members, 7,957,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry (121885 Views)

Vaccine And Drugs Time Table For Chicken Layers / Vaccination Program For Layers / How To Write An Agric Business Proposal For Poultry Or Fish Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by creativeX16: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by AishyWemsy(f): 9:46am On Mar 29, 2016
Thank you, u just made my day
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by isacolukay(m): 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
AishyWemsy:
Thank you, u just made my day

Let me make your day today,

Happy Birthday Wemimo!

1 Like

Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by AishyWemsy(f): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
isacolukay:

Let me make your day today,

Happy Birthday Wemimo!
thank you smiley
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by isacolukay(m): 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
AishyWemsy:
thank you smiley

Just seeing it?
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by Ayodapoemmanuel: 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
Please house! What is the current price of a day old cockerel (both white and black) thanks
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by omo17(m): 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
dadson2009:
I really appreciate ur kind heart for sharing this with us, please can I follow this chart for turkey day old?? or there is separate one for turkey? Cos I just order for day old turkeys??

pls hw far with ur turkry, hw are dey doing,can u pls share little experience with me,am also planinig to start mine from day old.tanks
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by dadson2009(m): 10:08am On Jun 21, 2016
omo17:

pls hw far with ur turkry, hw are dey doing,can u pls share little experience with me,am also planinig to start mine from day old.tanks
bro I wish to be of help oo, but since no one is ready to help me with good vaccination chart, and I no want to enter one chance, I just bought 10, I wanted to buy more than 10 bf oo, but since no body to mentor me, I started giving them drugs out of my own knowledge, I lost 2 at week 3 and at week 8or9, I lost 1 again, making a total of 3 out of 10. So bro if I can just ask me want you want to know, if I know the answer, I will tell you.
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by omo17(m): 10:34am On Jun 21, 2016
dadson2009:
bro I wish to be of help oo, but since no one is ready to help me with good vaccination chart, and I no want to enter one chance, I just bought 10, I wanted to buy more than 10 bf oo, but since no body to mentor me, I started giving them drugs out of my own knowledge, I lost 2 at week 3 and at week 8or9, I lost 1 again, making a total of 3 out of 10. So bro if I can just ask me want you want to know, if I know the answer, I will tell you.

Eeya,wat type of breed ar u rearing,foreign or local,d age nd size now,nd i also want to know there feeding schedule.wat was d experiencing like during brooding.
Sorry abt some of the loss.tank u
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by alakara(m): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2016
dadson2009:

Bros ask anything u need.
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by dadson2009(m): 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
omo17:

Eeya,wat type of breed ar u rearing,foreign or local,d age nd size now,nd i also want to know there feeding schedule.wat was d experiencing like during brooding.
Sorry abt some of the loss.tank u
they are local turkey, I don't know their size ooo cos I don't know how to determine their size, moreover I don't have scale, I feed dem morning, afternoon and night, during the brooding I make sure there is enough heat for dem, sometimes I will woke up more than 4 tyms in the mid night to check dem. It is fun sha
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by omo17(m): 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
dadson2009:
they are local turkey, I don't know their size ooo cos I don't know how to determine their size, moreover I don't have scale, I feed dem morning, afternoon and night, during the brooding I make sure there is enough heat for dem, sometimes I will woke up more than 4 tyms in the mid night to check dem. It is fun sha

Dat is nice, try nd get scale to weigh dem, do u mill or buy ur feed, hw much av u spent so far on feed nd drug, pls can i get d pic. I really want to be prepared b4 i order for it. Tanks
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by dadson2009(m): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
omo17:

Dat is nice, try nd get scale to weigh dem, do u mill or buy ur feed, hw much av u spent so far on feed nd drug, pls can i get d pic. I really want to be prepared b4 i order for it. Tanks
at first I bought top feed for dem because they are day old, so after dem chop dat one finish, I started milling feed for dem, though I don't know the ingredients to mill together sha oo, so I will just give the person there to help me with a good feed of 2,000. All together I have spent 7,000 on feed and 3,000 on drugs. because there was a tym they were attack with fowl pox. Hw many are you planning to order?
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by omo17(m): 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
dadson2009:
at first I bought top feed for dem because they are day old, so after dem chop dat one finish, I started milling feed for dem, though I don't know the ingredients to mill together sha oo, so I will just give the person there to help me with a good feed of 2,000. All together I have spent 7,000 on feed and 3,000 on drugs. because there was a tym they were attack with fowl pox. Hw many are you planning to order?

40,foreign. The woman selling it wants to sell it for me #1200, few weeks sha.i will order for it on friday.hp d price is ok.but the problem is hw to indentify it from local ones.
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by dadson2009(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
omo17:

40,foreign. The woman selling it wants to sell it for me #1200, few weeks sha.i will order for it on friday.hp d price is ok.but the problem is hw to indentify it from local ones.
the issue is, it is somhow difficult to identify wen they are very small untill they grow, wat I know is that the foreign are bigger than local. Wishing you all the best
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by omo17(m): 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
dadson2009:
the issue is, it is somhow difficult to identify wen they are very small untill they grow, wat I know is that the foreign are bigger than local. Wishing you all the best

aright,i will let u knw wen i start,tanks for ur time
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by ogbongenet: 2:28am On Aug 16, 2016
Dayold broiler and wel vaccinated four wks broiller available 08060115253
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by chrisblack: 5:56am On Aug 16, 2016
ogbongenet:
Dayold broiler and wel vaccinated four wks broiller available 08060115253
how much
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by ogbongenet: 12:40am On Aug 20, 2016
chrisblack:
how much
day old broiller doesn't he stable price,any time u at set let me know to give u current price. for d four weeks 500naira.tnx
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by Kayodediran1309(m): 2:13am On Aug 20, 2016
Pls which Feed Is Best For Broilers
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by obirocz: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
pls guys, which is more economical btw milling feeds or buying already made feeds..
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by alakara(m): 8:53am On Aug 22, 2016
obirocz:
pls guys, which is more economical btw milling feeds or buying already made feeds..
it depends on the nos of birds you keep.
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by alakara(m): 8:58am On Aug 22, 2016
Kayodediran1309:
Pls which Feed Is Best For Broilers
KBC concentrates.
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by dadson2009(m): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
alakara:

KBC concentrates.
wat of top feed?
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by toks4ever004(m): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
toks4ever004: pls can someone tell me d best species of broiler that I can breed for Xmas n d price. I stayed in OWODE Idiroko .
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by Preciousseed(m): 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
wow, this is nice! I am planning to go into my first poultry farm this September against December, but this drug and vaccination issue has been my fear. Thanks for sharing this timeless piece.
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by Preciousseed(m): 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
ogbongenet:
Gud moni pals,i will like to share my ideal in poultry farming must esp. In d area of medication/vaccination because dis is one major area new comas get it wrong and get dere fingers burnt.
Day1:Marek vacc(s/c).this shld b given to dem @ hatchry(5naira per bird).Getting to ur brooding pen u give dem multivitamin or glucose just ease transportaion stress.
Day 2-5:multivitamins and antibiotics.
Day 6-8:Anti-coccidiosis and vitamins.
Day 9: Gumboro vaccine.
Day 10:vitamins.
Day 11-13:Anti-coccidiosis and vitamins.
Day 14:Lasota vacc mix wit milk(cow bell)
Day15-20:vitamins.
Day 21:2nd Gumboro vacc.
Day 25-27: vitamins.
Day 28:2nd lasota.
Day29-33:Anticoccidiosis and vits.
Day 42: Dewormer.
Pls when administring vaccine handle wit extra care,if possible ask d vet doctor or practicing farmer to help u out.My fellow comrade dnt allow any body or factors to discourage u to farm,d future of dis is farming,dose guy doin fine boy today will surely come back to farm by den we go don become Baba so dey hv to pay us our own share frm dere Yahoo money,gba be...i will also like to tell u dt notin dat u ar rearing dt doesnt sell,to my greatest surprise a woman came to my farm to buy my local puppies(badoo) and she saw my local duck and she said she do buy duck also,my brodas i sold 43 small small ducks @ d rate of 1200 par 1,immediately pepper soup dey aungry me...lol
My Guy meet u @ d Top..
Thank you very much for this Op, as it will go a long way for newbies like us. But please, you can kindly make it more explicit for us by mention the names of those drug, common diseases in poultry and their observable symptoms and how to contain them. Thank you in anticipation .
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by Ayodapoemmanuel: 8:32am On Sep 21, 2016
5 weeks old (well vaccinated) broiler is available for sale @ brotherly price in AKURE ONDO STATE. interested farmer should contact me on
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by mendelian(m): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2016
dadson2009:
please, dat marek vaccination, am I d one dat will give them? Or it will be given to them from the hatchery Farm? And hw will I know if it has been given to them? Dis is my first time
not u
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by olamite9090: 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
Please can someone tell me another and effective vaccine for Lasota, gumboro, anti concise now 08062714258. It's seems my birds are suffering from this dreadful ailment. I notice today
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by pyx: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. / The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc / Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.