Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry (117477 Views)

Vaccine And Drugs Time Table For Chicken Layers / Vaccination Program For Layers / How To Write An Agric Business Proposal For Poultry Or Fish Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by iff74: 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
pls.what is f vaccination schedule for turkey
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by ujubuggy: 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
ogbongenet:
Coccidiosis is deadly disease.Poultry farmer shd pay more attention to it.a fellow farmer(nairalander)called me som dayz ago dt he as lost up to 20 birds in a wk.vet doctor as sold dif.types of antibiotics to him witou result.when got to his farm i discova its cocci.tank God for him sha,we hav been able solv d it.
what medication did you give to them
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by cain419: 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pls where can i buy Gumboro vaccines and lasato vaccines from.
Which drugs made up of Gumboro vaccines? What qty can be given to 150 birds. Am newbies pls i need Ur assistant.
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by remele2(f): 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
Please some body should help and pple question here na pls
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by omolorlarh: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
cain419:
Pls where can i buy Gumboro vaccines and lasato vaccines from.
Which drugs made up of Gumboro vaccines? What qty can be given to 150 birds. Am newbies pls i need Ur assistant.
You can buy from those that sell anything that has to do with poultry.
Just tell them you want to buy lasota and gomboro vaccines respectively .
one bottle of gomboro or lasoto vaccine is made for 1000 birds.You make necessary calculations to determine for 150 birds.That will be 1dose/birds.You can also make it 1.5-2doses/birds
All the best

1 Like

Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by omolorlarh: 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
Dadaoyinda:
Sorry sir!. I need help, I have three tom and one hen and I started giving them multivitamin for about 4 days now and they are not eating well anymore. No sign of sickness. They run to the food but when they get there (to the food) they take their face off. Like they are rejecting they are two month old. What can I do? And I have two 4months old hen I have been giving them same multivitamin and they are do fine.pls help any advice?
Thanks
Try polidine.it is a disinfectant. it controls pathogenic organisms in their stomach
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by jonexa(m): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
U can buy Gumboro and Lasota vaccines from any store that sells farm products and medicines. For 150 birds, u can use 250dose in 1litre water and distribute in their drinkers for effective result but before buying the vaccine, make sure it is in a refrigerator and after buying, u should put the vaccine inside little ice block in a cooler.

2 Likes

Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by Adetomiwakehinde: 12:00am On Oct 04, 2017
what if i have 50 chicks. how many doze and how much quantity of water will i add to it.
thanks.
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by Adetomiwakehinde: 12:05am On Oct 04, 2017
Pls what are we to give them in day 22-24
Thanks.
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by omolorlarh: 11:26am On Oct 04, 2017
Adetomiwakehinde:
what if i have 50 chicks. how many doze and how much quantity of water will i add to it.
thanks.
Read the ones above.You just have to make divisions
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by omolorlarh: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2017
Adetomiwakehinde:
Pls what are we to give them in day 22-24
Thanks.
For layers?
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by Ogagawhite(f): 9:11am On Oct 05, 2017
This is a feed ebook by STONED FEED PRODUCT. It cover's 27 100% useful page. This ebook is about feed formulation "how to make a Worldwide feed on catfish, broilers, pig, rabbit, pullets,layers,snail easily. As we all knows that feed formulation is one of the widely use feed secret, to get a good return and smiling to the bank and People love farm biz but considering the cost and prizes of feed ND drug make them wanna think back,well, using feed formulation is the best but Freshers always face problems regarding setting up a good formulation (crude protein and inclusion rate) . So this EBook for all those beginners who don't know the concept of setting up good formulation

In this eBook we have the cover the basic question regarding creating a worldwide feed formulation . All the must have protein sources (plant animal and marine) and many other energy source things like setting up some photogenic natural feed additives locally on your farm and much more . You people will love it .

So if you are a fresher and ready to create a feed formulation using my formula then this eBook is just what you require. The write-up of this eBook is very simple and easy to understand. You will love to share this eBook to your friends and other coworkers free or pay
for your information I suffer well well before God bless me with this idea I buy so many eBook because I wanted to grow my farm to more profit but trust 9ja Dem chop my money wella

Call or Whatsapp 08020605880 and change your farm life

Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by ujubuggy: 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
ujubuggy:
what medication did you give to them
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by PoWConsulting: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2017
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE!!!

Purchase one of the following Business Plans or Manuals and get one FREE!!! You get to choose!

1. Business Plan on Grasscutter Farming: How to profitably rear, process and package grasscutters with information on where you can get High Quality and mature breeds of grasscutters, cage and other inputs. A comprehensive & bankable business plan for prospective entrepreneurs… Call to get the Table of Contents.

2. Business plan on Catfish Production and Processing: A Bankable Business Plan on Catfish production from Hatchery to Smoked fish…Call to get the Table of Contents.

3. Business Plan on the Establishment of a Small scale Mechanized Gari Production Centre. Call to get the Table of Contents.

4. Business Plan on Instant Plantain Flour Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

5. Business Plan on Custard Powder Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

6. Manual on Cosmetics and Soap Production: How to produce 35 Soap and cosmetics products… Black Soap (Liquid and Bar), Detergent powder, Solid detergent, Liquid Soap, Toilet Soap, Toilet Cleanser, Medicated Soap, Laundry Soap (Paste and Bar), Car wash Soap , Olive oil Soap, Anti-dandroff shampoo, Bleach, Toilet roll, Body Cream, Hair Cream, Hair Conditioner, Relaxer, Styling Gels etc.

7. Manual on Bakery, Pastries and Confectioneries: How to produce 28 products…Cassava bread, Plain bread, Wheat bread, Cakes, Meat pie, Doughnut, buns, Sausage roll, Scotch egg, Ice cream, Yoghurt, Cookies etc.

8. Manual on Fruit Juice and Drink Production: How to produce, preserve and package Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Zobo Drink and Palm wine Drink. This process technology will extend the shelf life of the products for more than six months!

9. Manual on Edible Mushroom Cultivation: The process technology for cultivating, harvesting, Processing and Packaging Edible Mushrooms. A great, Unique and Profitable Agribusiness.

10. Manual on Vegetables Farming: How to cultivate Ugwu leaf, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Jute leaf, Shoko leaf, Dwarf pawpaw and Cucumber using the best cultivation practices, organic fertilizers and seeds

11. Manual on Cassava processing into Gari

12. Manual on Cassava processing into Odourless Fufu Flour

13. Manual on Cassava processing into High Quality Cassava Flour

14. Manual on Cassava processing into Industrial Cassava Starch

15. Manual on Cassava processing into Fermented Cassava Flour (Lafun)

16. Manual on Cassava processing into Adhesives from Cassava Starch

17. Manual on Plantain Chips Production, Preservation and Packaging

18. Manual on Instant Plantain Flour Production

19. Manual on Poundo Yam Flour Production, Preservation and Packaging

AND MANY MORE!!!

These manuals contain information on the best production practice, improved variety of seeds, best fertilizer for planting, best process technology from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria. It also contains practical photos of the processes, procedures, equipments and machineries, and source of these inputs (ingredients, chemicals, equipments etc) in Nigeria.

Our business plan gives a holistic feasibility report of the production and technical plan, market analysis, marketing plan, personnel and labour management and most importantly, the financial plan which is standard and BANKABLE!!!

Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655 for more information

WhatsApp: +2347039664655

Visit our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities

Email: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmail.com

Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by olagabriel26: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
i have quail meat in large quantity. .need business partners and marketers for the meats. quail meat are very good meat for the body as they are low in fat (LEAN MEAT) 07030790122
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by terzurum(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kristchian:

pls op, what is de essence of de milk u add to de lasota @day 14?

and

what is the quantity of cowbell to introduce?
Milk dissolves chlorine in water if the water source is from the public water supply but well water can be used without milk. You can use any milk but cowbell is cheaper to cut down cost of production. As a matter of choice you can use Peak milk as your cost of production will peak up.

1 Like

Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by Rzq4: 5:50am On Nov 15, 2017
terzurum:

Milk dissolves chlorine in water if the water source is from the public water supply but well water can be used without milk. You can use any milk but cowbell is cheaper to cut down cost of production. As a matter of choice you can use Peak milk as your cost of production will peak up.

u can't use any milk but SKIMMED MILK. e.g cowbell. and the advantage is to stabilizing the water
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by Donprince483: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2017
pls experts in the house my Poultry is having neck Problem
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by acehood907(m): 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
[quote author=ogbongenet post=36770086] guy please I need your help my broilers are dropping white sheet which medicine should I buy for them?
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by MicFavour: 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
Well done farmers.

I am a new member
Kindly assist with the questions which I sent yesterday.

Thanks
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by benzion72(m): 7:48am On Dec 29, 2018
ogbongenet:
Gud moni pals,i will like to share my ideal in poultry farming must esp. In d area of medication/vaccination because dis is one major area new comas get it wrong and get dere fingers burnt.
Day1:Marek vacc(s/c).this shld b given to dem @ hatchry(5naira per bird).Getting to ur brooding pen u give dem multivitamin or glucose just ease transportaion stress.
Day 2-5:multivitamins and antibiotics.
Day 6-8:Anti-coccidiosis and vitamins.
Day 9: Gumboro vaccine.
Day 10:vitamins.
Day 11-13:Anti-coccidiosis and vitamins.
Day 14:Lasota vacc mix wit milk(cow bell)
Day15-20:vitamins.
Day 21:2nd Gumboro vacc.
Day 25-27: vitamins.
Day 28:2nd lasota.
Day29-33:Anticoccidiosis and vits.
Day 42: Dewormer.
Pls when administring vaccine handle wit extra care,if possible ask d vet doctor or practicing farmer to help u out.My fellow comrade dnt allow any body or factors to discourage u to farm,d future of dis country is farming,dose guy doin fine boy today will surely come back to farm by den we go don become Baba so dey hv to pay us our own share frm dere Yahoo money,gba beee
My Guy meet u @ d Top..

You did not mention fowl pox
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by Drboat: 11:40am On Feb 09, 2020
Good morning ,I appreciate ur post. Pls for the anti-coccidiosis and vitamins ,can both be given mixed together into water for six days old turkey following your time table?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by Cornerstone4real(m): 7:13am On May 05, 2020
Can someone get or ask for any vitamins in chemist shop
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by Nedlog01(m): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hi, There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. Register today with: https://www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20GOL4
It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken.
It's all free.
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by Funjosh(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2020
Drboat:
Good morning ,I appreciate ur post. Pls for the anti-coccidiosis and vitamins ,can both be given mixed together into water for six days old turkey following your time table?.

Someone should please answer this question, gurus in the house
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by merrymike47(m): 12:16am On Oct 08, 2020
Funjosh:

Someone should please answer this question, gurus in the house
you can give anticocci in d morning and vitamin at evening instead.
Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by Cornerstone4real(m): 4:41am On Dec 02, 2020
CORNERSTONE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LTD. CCcl is a Building and Civil engineering construction company, it's one of the fast growing construction companies in its region in Nigeria.... We are unarguably one of the best Construction companies that serves and treats our clients/customers right, we are into;
* General consultancy
* Building
* Road construction
* Plumbing works
* Estate management
* Concrete floor stamping
* 3D panels and 3D wallpapers design
* POP work
* Artworks
* Site Supervision
* Plan/ building design
* Interior and exterior decoration
* Surveying.

Re: Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry by ogbongenet: 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
4 weeks well vaccinated Amo noiler chicks for sale.
*Price*: 700

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Cucumber Farm Dairy / Quality Bulldozer Land Clearing Service Nationwide. Reliable services. / 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.