Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Graphic Images : Man Slits Girlfriend Throat And Had Sex With Her Till She Dies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Graphic Images : Man Slits Girlfriend Throat And Had Sex With Her Till She Dies (4640 Views)

Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat / Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" / Dija’s Wed So Secretive The Official Photographer Didn’t Meet Her Till The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Images : Man Slits Girlfriend Throat And Had Sex With Her Till She Dies by helenajah: 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Most of you have read the story, but just to remind you. On Tuesday April 30th, a 25 year old bricklayer named Akinloye Anuoluwapo slit his ex-girlfriend’s throat, a 21year old girl named Rafiyat Akinyemi, then had s*x with her as she bled to death in her father’s house at Ogijo in Ogun state.

The girl had dumped him and that was too much for him to take. He went to her house armed with a knife and attacked her. Akinloye (pictured above) explains what led to the killing…

On April 29, I missed her call, and in annoyance, she sent me series of annoying text messages, warning me not to call her or come to her house. I had once sent a message to her, appealing that she should not abandon me because I was disowned by my parents because of her, saying that I would commit suicide if she did. In reference to that message, she said I could die for all she cared, saying that my exit would create more enjoyment for the living, including herself.

His story continues after the cut. But please be advised, there’s a graphic photo after the cut.
“I was so disturbed that I could not concentrate at work the following day, April 30. I went back home to take a knife I kept in my box. I went to her house around 8.30a.m. and met her alone. I was thinking I could use the knife to frighten her because we used to quarrel like that and settle it. To my surprise, she stood up and started shouting at me, saying she had warned me not to come to her house again.

“She held me and we started struggling in her parents sitting room. I made up my mind to have s*x with her and I was able to penetrate her as we were struggling with each other. It was in the process that the knife pierced her throat. Immediately I saw blood, I was afraid, so I drew the knife out and ran away.
“I called my company’s lawyer and told him. I also called my friend, Gbenga, to go to Rofiat’s house and assess the situation. He told me he saw her where she was lay, dead.

CONTINUE TO READ AND SEE MORE IMAGES >>>

Re: Graphic Images : Man Slits Girlfriend Throat And Had Sex With Her Till She Dies by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Graphic Images : Man Slits Girlfriend Throat And Had Sex With Her Till She Dies by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
cry RIP dear.

that man deserves to die a painful death.
Re: Graphic Images : Man Slits Girlfriend Throat And Had Sex With Her Till She Dies by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Graphic Images : Man Slits Girlfriend Throat And Had Sex With Her Till She Dies by FruityLass: 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
Rivers of water run down from my eyes, because men do not keep Gods' law- psalm119vs136

Do not kill.

R I P
Re: Graphic Images : Man Slits Girlfriend Throat And Had Sex With Her Till She Dies by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
This dude must have watched 50shades of grey and got the concept of BDSM wrong. *Speculating*.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Images : Man Slits Girlfriend Throat And Had Sex With Her Till She Dies by constance500: 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
kennygee:
This dude must have watched 50shades of grey and got the concept of BDSM wrong. *Speculating*.

Fifty shades of grey cheesy

1 Like

Re: Graphic Images : Man Slits Girlfriend Throat And Had Sex With Her Till She Dies by dapsoneh: 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Animal
Re: Graphic Images : Man Slits Girlfriend Throat And Had Sex With Her Till She Dies by boolet: 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
People dey oo
Re: Graphic Images : Man Slits Girlfriend Throat And Had Sex With Her Till She Dies by Fabolousibk1(m): 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
some pple sha.i reserve my comment.
Re: Graphic Images : Man Slits Girlfriend Throat And Had Sex With Her Till She Dies by Shebarh(f): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
see as the man ugly gahnn
Re: Graphic Images : Man Slits Girlfriend Throat And Had Sex With Her Till She Dies by enoqueen: 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
All these small children that doesnt know anything about relationship.

Shioor....
Re: Graphic Images : Man Slits Girlfriend Throat And Had Sex With Her Till She Dies by Babysho(m): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
This guy dey lie like Aisha Buhari
Re: Graphic Images : Man Slits Girlfriend Throat And Had Sex With Her Till She Dies by Chubhie: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
A thin line between love and hate. It is more dangerous when immature minds claim to be in love.
Re: Graphic Images : Man Slits Girlfriend Throat And Had Sex With Her Till She Dies by Wealthyone: 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
Nigeria is already catching up with India....SMH
Re: Graphic Images : Man Slits Girlfriend Throat And Had Sex With Her Till She Dies by Vicintonsh(m): 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
wicked love...d oda side of love
Re: Graphic Images : Man Slits Girlfriend Throat And Had Sex With Her Till She Dies by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
euroba people sef

1 Like

Re: Graphic Images : Man Slits Girlfriend Throat And Had Sex With Her Till She Dies by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
Double wahala for dead body
Re: Graphic Images : Man Slits Girlfriend Throat And Had Sex With Her Till She Dies by Akshow: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ogun again! Oga ooo
Re: Graphic Images : Man Slits Girlfriend Throat And Had Sex With Her Till She Dies by iheanyi40(m): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
ppl get mind sha
rip to d gal
Re: Graphic Images : Man Slits Girlfriend Throat And Had Sex With Her Till She Dies by therealdeal10: 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Bloody Liar!!!
2 offences u committed
Raping n murder
Pig!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Celebs Who Hate Linda Ikeji (photos) / The Good Bad And Ugly At The MET Gala 2016. / IK Ogbonna's Wife Flaunts Her Banging Figure (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.