Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,817 members, 7,824,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina (30431 Views)

Armed Robbers Who Operate In Police Outfits & Car Arrested In Rivers (Photos) / Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) / Armed Robbers Snatch Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car In Kaduna. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by XavierBlue(m): 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
The Nigerian police have arrested a group of men suspected to be the robbers who stole a car belonging to the wife of Mohammed Babangida, a son of former Nigerian military dictator Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida after robbing her at gun point. Three of the four suspects were caught in Katsina State, our police sources revealed.

In a daring operation, some armed robbers had snatched a 2015 Mercedes Benz S550 and stash of cash from Mrs. Babangida at her father’s house in Ungwan Rimi area of Kaduna, the capital of Kaduna State. The robbery happened yesterday

One of our two police sources stated that the robbers were trying to head out of Nigeria through Dusten Ma in Katsina State when the cellphone Mrs. Babangida had left in the stolen car gave them away.

One source in Kaduna told SaharaReporters that the robbers also took a gun belonging to a police officer who was part of Mrs. Babangida’s security detail.
source : http://saharareporters.com/2015/08/09/robbers-mohammed-babangida%E2%80%99s-wife%E2%80%99s-car-arrested-katsina

Lalasticlala.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by Immanueladebol(m): 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ok
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by nwadiuko1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
God don catch them
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by jlinkd78(m): 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by nikkiking(m): 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
That was fast undecided undecided undecided undecided. If it's average or middle class Nigeria they won't act so fast tongue tongue. Naija popo i hail una ooo. Happy Sunday to everyone in tha houz grin grin

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by Beremx(f): 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
If this is how policemen recover stolen cars very fast,then they should do the same to ordinary citizens like us. Abi?

grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by XavierBlue(m): 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
nikkiking:
That was fast undecided undecided undecided undecided. If it's average or middle class Nigeria they won't act so fast tongue tongue. Naija popo i hail una ooo. Happy Sunday to everyone in tha houz grin grin
grincheesy.

XavierBlue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by ykwildchild: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
Naija police don dey wake up,less than 48 hrs that the car was stolen,it just got recovered,nice one guys

In other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/2
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by sigiyaya(m): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
Are the armed robbers YO***A? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by Innodon(m): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ok.Good work from the men in black.
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
That was fast.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by VickyRotex(f): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
Owo loun soro

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by philfrey08: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
What do i do with this space? undecided

For sale!
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
[size=14]Useless police. They deployed all their resources to recover the car and arrest those robbers because it's 'the Babangidas'; if it were a common man, they will be posting the fella. They must return that car to those thieves and wait for like 2months to arrest them back.

Police is the most useless entity in nigeria (on par with NEPA and APC grin )[/size]

42 Likes

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by Sunofgod(m): 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
Fear catch them . . . .I suspect Mrs Babangida's security detail as being part of the plot!

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by distinguished1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
Eyyah. Nigeria and double standard. A single car tracked and found at the border. But thousands of Oil tankers carrying petroleum product meant for Nigeria is bypassed via the same border.
Nigerians being scammed since 1800BC.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by psychologist(m): 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
The cell phone Mrs Mohammed left in the car gave them away

Not their(npf) intelligence undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by justmenoni: 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
no be lie na dos time's fuel no go dey inside dem vehicle.. ; grin grin

author=nikkiking post=36775094]That was fast undecided undecided undecided undecided. If it's average or middle class Nigeria they won't act so fast tongue tongue. Naija popo i hail una ooo. Happy Sunday to everyone in tha houz grin grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by mytime24(f): 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
Nt my biznEss

Gud4her

1 Like

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by SimpleVili: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
And our police are now working?

Place your orders for long-lasting solar power banks. See my signature.
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by Mogidi: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Katsina robbers are suddenly enjoying the wind of change abi?
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by LockDown69(m): 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
OK, so is that Mr. And Mrs. Babangidas picture? undecided I'm trying to see the connection here
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by dabigwalls: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
That was fast! Naija at work for the rich. Get rich...for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by MistaHumble(m): 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Wow that was fast... But if na normal citizen shey we go first buy fuel for police that's even if they will catch the thief this fast... God will help us all and give us level in our country.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
That lady is very beautiful

1 Like

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by crispberry(f): 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Oh no
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by smada13(m): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
space bookers association of Nairaland....

Can't the moderators do something about the nuisance these people are causing here.....I mean it's turning this precious forum to another thing.

And you kids should grow up abeg...you are more matured than all these you are doing.....when it's not that you are being paid for being first to comment or something...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) / ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) / Man Who Raped A 7-Year-Old Girl In Edo Jailed For 9 Years (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.