Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina (30436 Views)

Armed Robbers Who Operate In Police Outfits & Car Arrested In Rivers (Photos) / Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) / Armed Robbers Snatch Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car In Kaduna. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by sydneyobioha(m): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
Babangida's son stole the step mothers car?? Whts d OP saying...

Big thief don catch small thief, abeg police free those small thieves shaa

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by onosejirs: 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
they will never escape their evil did
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by dame16: 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
next news will be the babagida's throws a million dollar part for car recovery grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by HonChidon(m): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Well i see y it was day fast cos d car in question is a rear car and it is highly executive so were would dey ride d car? Unless d car is not driven in naija.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by Briteiyobo1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
Naija police so una dey work like dis. For una mind.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by TBD(m): 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Honestly am not happy about this news why arresting them, if it is ordinary nigerians now no body will hear any things about then again useless country!

1 Like

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
XavierBlue:
source : http://saharareporters.com/2015/08/09/robbers-mohammed-babangida%E2%80%99s-wife%E2%80%99s-car-arrested-katsina

Lalasticlala.

the robbers are so fo0lish to think they will succeed..... they suppose to take the valuables and abandon the car cos our police is very good at working when it has to do with the rich and powerful citizens.
If na ordinary mr. okeke, mr. Shehu or mr. Adebayo police will not be serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
It's quite obvious that a 2015 S550 is not
your average run of the mill car,there are
probably less than 100 in Nigeria, that might
have played a factor in their quick arrest.

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
himkers:
[size=14]Useless police. They deployed all their resources to recover the car and arrest those robbers because it's 'the Babangidas'; it it were a common man, they will be posting the fella. They must return that car to those thieves and wait for like 2months to arrest them back.

Police is the most useless entity in nigeria (on par with NEPA and APC grin )[/size]

Lol @all those laughing at the Babangidas....y'all should continue chasing skirts...as for me I'll chase the paper cos Money is Power.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by ajebuter(f): 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
I'm not condoning their act but abge free the hungry almajiris joh!

If grandpa babangida and other northerners who ruled nigeria for more than 30 years had taken the sorry condition of their youngsters into consideration before robbing the country to standstill, maybe these almajiri criminals would have been better humna beings and not armed robbers.

Give them strokes of cane and free them, afterall the car and the stolen items na nothing to these rich niggas.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by ruggedtimi(m): 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
u look finish go attack babangida's inlaw

1 Like

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by boa1: 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
No were to hide for rubbers in 9ija. :No were to hide for rubbers in 9ija.
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by ignis: 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
Good
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by ruggedtimi(m): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
the car they stole...no wnder. dats abut 70 million stolen in form of metal

1 Like

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by MossLuv: 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
Kudos to Nigeria police
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by kenoz(m): 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
okay
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by kklove4real(f): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hummmmmm, poverty is a bastards, money speaks here.....anyways thanks God ;DHummmmmm, poverty is a bastards, money speaks here.....anyways thanks God
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by unikprince(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
Meanwhile my sister's car could not be recovered since over 1 month ago that it was stolen. Crazy country indeed.
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by peter4d2(m): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Honestly as it is now I 4 1 don't seem 2 know wat is right or wrong cos d news 2 me seem kind of annoying even if dey found it is it suppose 2 mean anything n I know if whr my fathers car dat was stolen d police wuld collect monie 4rm him n still do nothing abt it, 2 me d news is utter rubbish.
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by BabaO2: 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
nwadiuko1:
God don catch them
Na bad news jor.., those guys are Nigerians and they collected some of our stolen wealth from the real robbers.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by wokomabest(m): 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
himkers:
[size=14]Useless police. They deployed all their resources to recover the car and arrest those robbers because it's 'the Babangidas'; it it were a common man, they will be posting the fella. They must return that car to those thieves and wait for like 2months to arrest them back.

Police is the most useless entity in nigeria (on par with NEPA and APC grin )[/size]
no be small thing o.in port harcourt on friday a police man shot a bus driver that in the bus and the bullet went through his abdomen and hit a lady at the back seat if the bus on her lap.just because of #100.port harcourt was set ablaze.angry youths,bus conductors,bus drivers took to the street and was heading toward a police station to burn it down.but they were repelled by the police.there was deployment of heavy police men soldiers navy and even airforce to pacify the situation.the riot also came up on saturday. Yesterday. POLICE ehh
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by VickyRotex(f): 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
ONIjibit1:
These are names of the JAGUDAs below

1These are names of the JAGUDAs below

Why did you quote me? Does my comment look like someone that booked a space?
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by kobonaire(m): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Well they should also arrest Mohammed Babangida's father for stealing billions of dollars from Nigeria's national coffers.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by SolutionsGuy: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
The robbers dey mumu sef . . . how can you go and steal this type of car. Where you dey carry am go? Mtchew.
. . .

1 Like

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by cardoctor(m): 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Which of the Babangida's is this?
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beremx:
If this is how policemen recover stolen cars very fast,then they should do the same to ordinary citizens like us. Abi?

grin grin
My sista, I personally come against any spirit of car-snatchin in ya life IJN!
Not ya portion! grin
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
himkers:
[size=14]Useless police. They deployed all their resources to recover the car and arrest those robbers because it's 'the Babangidas'; if it were a common man, they will be posting the fella. They must return that car to those thieves and wait for like 2months to arrest them back.

Damboroba! angry

1 Share

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by augustinepetern: 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
Godwin
Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by vickylala239: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
XavierBlue:
source : http://saharareporters.com/2015/08/09/robbers-mohammed-babangida%E2%80%99s-wife%E2%80%99s-car-arrested-katsina

Lalasticlala.

Robbers arrested u carry d husband n wife pic n put deir.

So are Dey d robbers we expected to see.

Noting person no go c for nigeria.

So Na d robbers b dis

Re: Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina by bumblebees: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
B737NG:
It's quite obvious that a 2015 S550 is not
your average run of the mill car,there are
probably less than 100 in Nigeria, that might
have played a factor in their quick arrest.

you spoke my mind. that car stands out and is easier to track cos of its security features. even my smaller E350 2011 version has tight security features not to talk of this bigger version

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) / 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream / ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.