Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Occupy Dstv Multi Choice- Drop Your Complaints Here! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Occupy Dstv Multi Choice- Drop Your Complaints Here! (937 Views)

Breaking: Multi Choice, Dstv/gotv To Shut Down / Multi Choice/ Gotv Reaping Us Off / CPC And Multi Choice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Occupy Dstv Multi Choice- Drop Your Complaints Here! by Coolcash1: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, this thread is opened specifically for people to comment and lodge their complaints against the monopolistic attitude and complete rip-off on Nigerians by multi choice DSTV. This exploitation must stop! Nigerians are not fools and refuse to be milked by this south african company. They continue to slam high tarrifs on us whilst other african countries pay less. This we say no. They must change their plan from monthly subscription to PAY AS YOU WATCH.

Friends, feel free to vex and pour out your mind on this wickedness by DSTV. We will not stop until the concerned authorities call them to order.

#Occupy DSTV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Occupy Dstv Multi Choice- Drop Your Complaints Here! by mayorkyzo: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
Other countries give them steady electricity...let's give them that first before we begin to accuse them...
Re: Occupy Dstv Multi Choice- Drop Your Complaints Here! by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 12, 2015
Coolcash1:
Hello Nairalanders, this thread is opened specifically for people to comment and lodge their complaints against the monopolistic attitude and complete rip-off on Nigerians by multi choice DSTV. This exploitation must stop! Nigerians are not fools and refuse to be milked by this south african company. They continue to slam high tarrifs on us whilst other african countries pay less. This we say no. They must change their plan from monthly subscription to PAY AS YOU WATCH.

Friends, feel free to vex and pour out your mind on this wickedness by DSTV. We will not stop until the concerned authorities call them to order.

#Occupy DSTV

Let me make clear to you that DStv isn't a monopolist. That they show the EPL was because the European league made it so by allowing the. best bidder to buy rights. So if other operators had same opportunity, they would have done worse than DStv especially because of the high demand for quality service. How many pay tv offer high quality content as DStv, how many can boast having movie and sports channel of their own? Imagine DStv having Super Sports 1 to 9 , Africa magic Of about 10 channels huh, do you think it's only sports that is keeping them in business?, you can ask those that used Hitv what they got In return. Someone Sue them to court but am sure the judge will or had striked the case already because it lacked basis. Even if DStv leaves Nigeria, they will still be the only pay tv in sub sahara Africa to show English league pending when EPL decentralized it or another highest bidder buys the right to air.
In my opinion, the best Nigerians should do is to stop paying for premium bouquet and watch DStv react. An exception to the laws of demand states that were there is no change in taste of consumer , demand remains constant irrespective of change in price, demand becomes abnormal. Dstv is a luxury and not neccessity of life.This is the scenario we are seeing in Nigeria where subscribers boycot service provider by laying grievances that wouldn't produce any result because Multi choice take. Nigerians for granted.
Re: Occupy Dstv Multi Choice- Drop Your Complaints Here! by dayodare49o: 4:20am On Aug 12, 2015
mayorkyzo:
Other countries give them steady electricity...let's give them that first before we begin to accuse them...
have those devils hijacked CCTVN from china? Of cause, it belongs to china and their news may not be complete but their lies are minimised compared to those liars over there. But since yesterday night I have been noticing that its name just changed and some devils were seeing parading themselves as anchors, reporters, news casters... I am thinking maybe it was hijacked.

Pls tell me
Re: Occupy Dstv Multi Choice- Drop Your Complaints Here! by dayodare49o: 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
dayodare49o:
have those devils hijacked CCTVN from china? Of cause, it belongs to china and their news may not be complete but their lies are minimised compared to those liars over there. But since yesterday night I have been noticing that its name just changed and some devils were seeing parading themselves as anchors, reporters, news casters... I am thinking maybe it was hijacked.

Pls tell me
shame has made the devils from the westwold to return the tv to africans to anchour it. Yesterday night the white or red may be hispanic that was anchoring the program looked devilish. I just turn off the tv
Re: Occupy Dstv Multi Choice- Drop Your Complaints Here! by Coolcash1: 10:35am On Nov 15, 2015
Dump them fast!!! Lets Stop this exploitation!

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Most Annoying TV Advert In Nigeria As Of Today / Wonder Woman Movie ‘banned’ In Lebanon Because Lead Actress Is Isreali / Who Do You Prefer In Jackie Chan And Jet Li?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.